剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
In OZ, you have to be ready to defend yourself at any given moment.
在奥兹 你必须时刻保护自己
Chances are, the person coming at you has a weapon,
攻击你的人多半会有武器
so you gotta have one too.
所以你也得有
You gotta be ready to kill your enemies,
你得随时做好准备杀死敌人
or at least slow them down.
或至少拖住他们
You told me if I let you out of solitary,
你告诉过我 只要我放你出禁闭室
you'd snitch on the other prisoners, be my informant.
你会帮我打探其他犯人的消息 做我的线人
Well, you haven't told me anything I don't already know.
你还没给过我半点我不知道的信息
Morales won't let me back into El Norte unless I kill Redding.
我不杀瑞丁 莫拉莱斯不会让我回到拉美帮
Then you're fucked, Alvarez,
那你完蛋了 阿尔瓦雷斯
and no use to me.
对我没价值了
Hell, I might as well send you back to solitary right now.
靠 我倒不如现在就把你送回禁闭室
Wait a sec. He tells me to grease somebody.
等等 他让我去干掉别人
Right there's conspiracy, man.
这不正是个阴谋吗
I convict Morales on a conspiracy charge, so what?
我给莫拉莱斯定个阴谋罪 又能怎样
He's still in OZ, still running drugs.
他还在奥兹 还在经营毒品
Give me a couple of days.
再给我几天时间
I'll try to figure out some other way to get in his good graces.
我会想出其它办法 打入他的圈子
Just a couple of fucking days.
只要他妈几天时间
Miguel, Miguel, where you been?
米格尔 米格尔 你去哪儿了
I was kissing the warden's ass. That's funny.
拍典狱官的马屁去了 真搞笑
Not as funny as you think.
没你想的那么搞笑
You know, he wants me to rat on you.
他想让我出♥卖♥♥♥你
He says if I don't give him any inside info on drugs and shit,
他说如果我不给他毒品什么的内♥幕♥消息
I'm gonna be playing solitaire again.
他就再把我关禁闭
So I've been thinking.
所以我一直在考虑
You know, maybe I could be like a double agent, right?
也许我可以当个双面间谍啥的吧
I just give him the information that you want him to have, you know?
我就给他你想让他知道的消息
That's a brilliant idea. Think so?
这主意真棒 你也觉得
Except for the fact
只不过
that there ain't no information I want Glynn to have.
我没消息想让格林知道
Misinformation.
假消息
You tell him stuff that turns out not to be true,
如果你告诉他假消息
how long's he gonna trust you?
他能信你多久
No, my friend.
不 我的朋友
If I were you... and I'm glad I'm not.
如果我是你 幸亏我不是
I'd prepare myself for the inevitable:
我就准备迎接这个无法避免的结局
spending the next 50 years all by your lonesome.
一个人度过接下来的五十年
What's up? What you want, Alvarez?
什么事 你想怎样 阿尔瓦雷斯
I wanna talk to your boss. We got no business with you.
我想和你们老大谈谈 我们没啥好谈的
Morales wants you dead, man.
莫拉莱斯想你死
That ain't no headline. He's ordered me to do the deed.
这不新鲜 他命令我来杀你
I see.
我知道了
I don't wanna have to spill any more blood than I already done, man.
我不想再让我的双手染血了
Still don't see what it is you want.
你还是没说清楚你的来意
I wanna help you take out Morales.
我想帮你除掉莫拉莱斯
You're playing a dangerous game, son,
这招可挺危险 孩子
betraying your own skin.
背叛自己的种族
Hey. They betrayed me first, man.
他们先背叛我的
No doubt.
毫无疑问
The trouble with getting in bed with a traitor is,
跟叛徒共事的麻烦在于
you never know when he might betray you.
你永远不知道他何时会背叛你
I appreciate your offer, but we're gonna have to decline.
我很感激你的提议 不过我们只能拒绝
Decline.
拒绝
What you talking to Redding for?
你跟瑞丁说了什么
I asked to borrow some detergent. Yeah?
我找他借洗衣液 是吗
Well, we haven't forgotten that you shanked Carlo Ricardo.
我们可没忘记你杀了卡洛·里卡多
So?
所以呢
When Chico Guerra gets out of the hospital,
等奇卡·格拉出院
he and me are gonna fuck you up.
我俩就搞死你
Why wait till he gets out, chicken shit?
干嘛要等他出院 胆小鬼
Come on, baby. I ain't got nothing, man.
来吧 宝贝 我一无所有
Nothing to lose, nothing to gain.
烂命一条 无牵无挂
Let's do this, Puto.
来吧 伙计
Go on, get off.
上啊 动手啊
Take that, you piece of shit.
受了吧 你个烂货
Now, this shank, which we call the Gillette bayonet,
这小刀 我们称之为吉列刺刀
is not designed to pierce, but to slice.
不是用来刺 而是用来割的
The blade of a disposable razor is extracted from its plastic casing
从塑料外壳里取出一次性刮胡刀的刀片
and then attached to a pen or a pencil.
然后接在一支钢笔或铅笔上
Only the danger with this sucker is...
这破玩意的唯一缺陷是
you end up cutting yourself.
你会不小心割伤自己
Busmalis is in solitary confinement, Norma.
布斯麦里斯被关禁闭了 诺尔玛
Why?
为什么
In order to get permission to marry you,
为了获准和你结婚
Busmalis promised the warden he wouldn't dig any more tunnels.
布斯麦里斯答应典狱官 他不会再挖地道
Only he'd already started a tunnel.
只不过他早就开挖了一个地道
When he tried to fill it up,
他想填上地道的时候
well, all hell broke loose.
搞砸了
How long will Agamemnon be isolated?
阿加门农还要被关多久
Hard to say.
难说
Let me see what I can do on my end.
我看看能做些什么
Thank you, Mr. Rebadow. I miss Agamemnon so much.
谢谢 里毕多先生 我很想念阿加门农
Yes.
是啊
I miss him too.
我也想他
So the truth is,
事实上
Busmalis started digging the tunnel before he agreed not to.
布斯麦里斯在答应你不挖地道前就开挖了
It's a lovely story, Rebadow, but why should I believe you?
不错的故事 里毕多 但我为何要信你
Because you know me, warden.
因为你了解我 典狱官
I've been in OZ for 35 years.
我在奥兹35年了
I've seen murders, riots,
我见过杀人犯 经历过暴♥动♥
had a hundred different cellmates.
同屋狱友都换了上百个
Not once have I stepped up on another person's behalf.
我从来没为任何人出头说过话
I've survived by being uninvolved.
我因为置身事外得以幸存
Busmalis deserves better.
布斯麦里斯罪不致此
Okay.
好吧
But no more goddamn tunnels.
但别再挖该死的地道了
I don't know how you got me out or how I'll ever repay you.
我不知你怎么救我出来 也不知如何报答你
Nonsense. I owed you.
胡说 我欠你的
Busmalis.
布斯麦里斯
No more tunnels. Absolutely.
别再挖地道了 绝对不会了
In solitary I had time to think about my obsession with digging.
在禁闭室 我有时间思考我对挖掘的痴迷
Tunnels are nothing but extended graves.
地道不过是坟墓的延伸而已
But I'm not dead. Far from it.
但我还没死 还远着呢
Because of Norma, you have every reason to live.
为了诺尔玛 你有充分理由活下去
I'm gonna go call Norma.
我得去打电♥话♥给诺尔玛
Now, the Weigert Corporation has developed a pill
威格特公♥司♥开♥发♥了一种药
which causes the body to age at a faster pace than normal.
能使人体以更快的速度衰老
So we give this drug to a prisoner,
我们让犯人服用这种药
he ages the number of years that he was supposed to have served,
他老化到其刑期结束时的年龄
and then we let him go.
然后便可获释
But that whole fucking process
但他妈的这个过程
invalidates the whole purpose of our jobs.
让我们这工作变得毫无意义
Tim's right.
蒂姆说得对
You take a killer at 20 who's in for 20,
一名20岁的杀人犯本应服刑20年
you give him the pill, bingo, he's 40,
他服了药 一下子变40岁了
but he's still a cold-blooded murderer.
但他仍然是个冷血杀人犯
This drug doesn't factor in rehabilitation.
这种药完全没有"改造"
This drug is the ultimate admission of our failure.
这种药根本就是承认我们的失败
It says that we can't redeem these men
它表示我们不能挽救这些人
and we shouldn't even try.
而且根本连试都不用试
We gotta pull the plug on this project now.
我们得马上叫停这个项目
Leave it to you, Tim,
蒂姆 随便你
to turn a personal disagreement between us
把你我之间的意见分歧
into some self-righteous crusade,
变成你死我活的阶级斗争
he's making speeches
他振振有词
because he didn't want the O'Reily brothers included.
不过是因为不想让奥雷利兄弟参与这个项目
Regardless, he's brought up some valid points.
不管怎么说 他说得非常有道理
Pete Marie... I'm sorry, he has.
彼特·玛丽 抱歉 确实如此
Valid points?
有道理
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表