剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Depends. What kind of changes?
看情况 什么样的改变
Patience. Patience.
耐心点 耐心点
We must be as patient with others
我们对待别人要耐心
as we expect Allah to be with us.
就像我们期待阿♥拉♥对我们的耐心
Now you don't mind if I quote you, do you?
你不介意我引用你说的话吧
Found this in the bottom of the drawer.
我在抽屉底找到这本书
McManus must've left it behind.
迈克麦纳斯一定是落下了
I gave it a quick read. And?
我大概看了下 然后呢
Didn't really hold my interest. Too self-righteous.
没多大兴趣 太自以为是了
You can go.
你可以走了
$100. Ride it out.
100块 开始吧
That's all for you if you want it.
你想要就全给你吧
That's funny.
很好笑
Prisoner number 00K251,
囚犯编号♥ 00K251
Kevin Ketchum, aka Supreme Allah;
凯文·凯彻姆 又名至尊阿♥拉♥
Convicted March 22nd, 2000;
判刑日期 2000年3月22日
murder in the second degree.
二级谋杀罪
Sentence: 25 years,
刑期25年
up for parole in 10.
10年不得假释
This is your sponsor.
这是你的保护人
He's gonna help acclimate you to life in Emerald City.
他会帮你适应翡翠城的生活
Kevin Ketchum, Kareem Said.
凯文·凯彻姆 卡里穆·萨依德
My government name is Ketchum.
我身份证上的名字是凯彻姆
My real name is Supreme Allah.
我真正的名字是至尊阿♥拉♥
All right. Let's go, Allah.
行了 走吧阿♥拉♥
Who's that? Supreme Allah.
他是谁 至尊阿♥拉♥
Knew him back on the corner.
以前在道上认识
What kind of a name is the Supreme Allah?
至尊阿♥拉♥是什么鬼名字
He's a five percenter.
他是百分之五主义者
Five cent of what?
五啥
He's a five percenter. He believes that 5% of all black men
百分之五主义者 他相信百分之五的黑人
are enlightened with the true understanding of life.
能真正理解生命
Yeah, they also believe that the black man is God
他们还相信黑人是上帝
and that we whiteys are the devil.
而我们白人是魔鬼
They're like Muslims except they smoke weed,
他们就像穆♥斯♥林♥ 只不过他们抽大♥麻♥
they deal drugs, they do what they gotta do.
贩毒 做他们必须做的
Fuck. He's gonna be my cellmate.
操 他是我的室友
Shit.
靠
Bye-Bye.
再见
Peace, black man.
你好 黑人
Look, look, I ain't buying what you selling, dog.
我不相信你那些鬼话 伙计
Met a lot of you five percenters along the years,
这些年我见过太多你这种百分之五主义者
with your prophet moves, sayin' how much the Earth weighs shit.
什么预言行为 什么地球多重之类的废话
You know, we stuck in here. We stuck in here together.
我们被困在这儿 一起被困在这儿
And I don't need you preaching me, you understand?
我不需要你传道 明白吗
Yeah. All right. All right then.
行 那就好
They call you "Poet," huh?
他们叫你"诗人"对吗
Damn skippy, they call me "Poet."
滑稽得很 他们叫我"诗人"
Can I read some of your stuff?
我能看看你写的东西吗
Why do you want to read any of my stuff?
你为啥想看我写的东西
I like poetry.
我喜欢诗
You know, I suck at writing, myself.
不过我文笔很烂
Start on page 16. Thanks.
从16页开始 谢谢
Some of my shit got put in that anthology.
我写的一些玩意儿发表在那本选集里
Damn.
见鬼
Yo, this is good, man.
写得不错
Fuck me, man. No more pens.
我♥操♥ 没笔了
You must fall in line behind us.
你要跟我们过不去
I ain't got no problem working with you.
我和你们共事没啥问题
You're not hearing what I'm saying.
你没明白我的意思
I hear clearly, Arif.
我很清楚 阿瑞夫
Thing is, you don't own me any more than the Devil does.
问题是 你们和魔鬼一样控制不了我
You will obey me.
你得服从我
You don't want to be touching me, son.
你们可不会想碰我的 孩子
This is getting us nowhere. Why don't you all just back off?
这样毫无意义 大家都退后吧
Supreme Allah, you call yourself Muslim.
至尊阿♥拉♥ 你自称穆♥斯♥林♥
But we believe that your way, that is a corruption of the truth.
而我们认为你的做法 是亵渎真理
We don't want you poisoning the minds
我们不希望你毒害
of the young brothers here in OZ.
奥兹中年轻兄弟的心灵
I'm gonna speak my mind while I'm here.
我在这儿会直抒己见
And whoever listens, listens.
谁爱听就听
Whoever don't, be damned.
不听的 见鬼去吧
Thank you, Officer.
谢谢你 警官
You want me in or out?
你希望我留下还是出去
Out.
出去
There you are. Yes.
你在这呢 没错
What are you up to, Adebisi?
你想干什么 阿戴比斯
Me? Nothing.
我 没事
Nothing? So how am I to be included in your "nothing"?
没事 那我怎么牵扯进你的"没事"了
The Earth is about to quake.
地震要开始了
I came to warn you, take shelter.
我来警告你快找个地方躲躲
How big a quake? Big.
多大的地震 很大
But you, you can be safe with me.
不过你 你只要跟我在一起就会安全
Once again, you honor me with your offer of protection.
你向我提供保护 再次深表荣幸
And once again you refuse? Regretfully.
你再次拒绝我 很遗憾
You can ask a girl out on a date so many times and get refused.
多少次邀请女孩约会都会被拒
You could just tell me what's going on.
你可以直接告诉我是怎么回事
Count!
点名
You'll find out soon enough, eh?
你很快就会知道的
I have decided to junk the council that used to meet regularly
我决定废除定期开会的委员会
and replaced that system with trustees who will be responsible
取而代之的是受托人制度
for citing grievances and maintaining order.
受托人将负责汇总意见和维持秩序
These trustees will be
受托人如下
Simon Adebisi,
西门·阿戴比斯
Chucky Pancamo
恰奇·潘卡莫
and Enrique Morales.
和恩里克·莫拉莱斯
Now having met with each of you individually,
我已经跟你们每个人单独谈过了
I've decided to transfer several of you back to Gen Pop.
我决定将一些人调回囚区
The following men will follow Officer Johnson out:
念到名字的跟约翰逊警官出去
97H813, Henke;
97H813 亨克
99S812, Sands;
99S812 桑兹
98B6♥4♥3, Blakely;
98B6♥4♥3 布莱克利
97S532, Simpson;
97S532 辛普森
95J932, Jarvis;
95J932 贾维斯
98H432, Hoyt.
98H432 霍伊特
This sucks!
太烂了
No one asked your opinion, Hoyt.
没人问你意见 霍伊特
That's enough out of you. Grab your stuff!
够了 去收拾东西
Now this is nuts.
这真是乱来
Making Adebisi, Pancamo and Morales trustees?
让阿戴比斯 潘卡莫和莫拉莱斯当受托人
I mean, they're the three worst motherfuckers in this place.
他们可是这里最坏的恶棍
And transferring all the Aryans and bikers?
还把所有的雅利安派和飞车党调走
I mean, what kind of logic is that? I'm not Tim McManus.
这是逻辑 我不是蒂姆·迈克麦纳斯
I'm not looking to create some OZ version of the rainbow coalition.
我没想要创建奥兹版的彩虹[多元]联盟
I reviewed their records.
我看过他们的档案
All of them have repeated incidents of violence.
他们都有反复暴♥力♥史
And Adebisi doesn't?
阿戴比斯没有吗
You're just gonna have to learn to trust me.
你得学会相信我
I wish you'd learn to discuss policy changes with me
我希望你学会先和我讨论政策改变
before you announce them. Not my style.
再通知他们 不是我的风格
Clearly. You don't like it,
显然如此 不喜欢的话
you can follow Hoyt and the rest of them out the door.
你可以跟霍伊特他们一起离开
You know what? I will.
你知道吗 我会的
I'll start the paperwork.
那我现在就准备文件
The sooner the better. The sooner.
越快越好 很快
Yeah.
行
Did you know about this?
你早就知道吗
That you'd be made a trustee?
你是受托人之一
Yeah, yeah, but I was sworn to secrecy.
是的 不过我发誓要保密
How come I wasn't made a trustee?
我为什么不是受托人
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表