剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
you will cause more pain.
会造成更大的伤害
I know. I promised you, didn't I?
我知道 我保证过了 不是吗
Okay.
好吧
Lars and Patricia Nathan,
拉尔斯·内森和帕特丽夏·内森
Ryan and Cyril O'Reily.
瑞恩·奥雷利和西瑞尔·奥雷利
I'm sorry. No, no, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 不不 抱歉 抱歉
A child dies of a disease,
孩子死于疾病
in war,
死在战场
hell, gets hit by a crosstown bus,
见鬼 被城际巴士撞死
somehow you can convince yourself his death makes sense.
还能说服自己他的死说得过去
But this...
但这样
it was all premeditated,
预谋好的
so cold-blooded.
太冷血了
I was behind him,
我在他身后
so I couldn't see his eyes.
所以看不到他的眼睛
If I had seen his eyes...
如果我能看到他的眼睛
I don't know if I could have kept going.
我不知道我能不能下得了手
I keep thinking about the future.
我一直想象着未来
Gloria and Preston were almost ready to have children...
格劳丽亚和普勒斯顿快准备要孩子了
my grandchildren.
我的孙子
I hate you for taking them away from me!
我恨你把他们从我身边夺走
You can blame me and Cyril all you want
你尽可以怪我和西瑞尔
for not having grandchildren,
让你没孙子
but the truth is you're just fooling yourselves.
但事实上你只不过是自欺欺人
Shut up. No, let him finish.
闭嘴 不 让他说
The marriage between Gloria and your son,
格劳丽亚和你儿子的婚姻
it was over.
早就完了
Is this true? No.
这是真的吗 不是
Liar. Ryan.
你撒谎 瑞恩
We were having some problems.
我们当时有一些问题
She had an affair with Tim McManus.
她和蒂姆·迈克麦纳斯有外遇
That's enough. You speak one more time without my asking you,
够了 你再不等我问话就开口
I'm shutting down this session.
我就停止这个会谈
You had an affair?
你有外遇
Preston and I were separated briefly.
普勒斯顿和我短暂分居过
He never told us.
他从没告诉我们
We wanted to work it out ourselves without any interference.
我们想不受干扰地解决掉
Interference? He was our son!
干扰 他是我们的儿子
And because of you, he's lying in the ground!
因为你 他现在长眠地下
Patricia. But it's true, isn't it?
帕特丽夏 难道这不是事实吗
Because of what went on between her and him,
因为她和他之间的事
Preston's dead!
普勒斯顿才会死
This is what you wanted, isn't it?
这就是你想要的 对吗
To get us fighting with each other.
让我们吵架
No. Yes.
不是 就是
You always have some plan, O'Reily, some secret agenda.
你总是有所计划 奥雷利 有所图谋
Not this time!
这次不是
Unlike you, I never made it a secret!
不像你 我从来不当这是秘密
I love you! Stop it!
我爱你 别说了
I always will, and that will never change!
我会一直爱你 永远都不会变
Officers! No, let him say it!
警官 不 让他说
Let him try and convince himself.
让他继续自欺欺人吧
Everything you have ever done for your entire life, O'Reily,
你这辈子做的每一件事 奥雷利
you've only done for yourself.
都只是为了你自己
You don't know how to love.
你不懂如何去爱
I'm gonna leave now.
我走了
I'll call you.
我再打给你们
Once something's bad, it can never get good.
坏事 永远不能变好
Yeah. Yeah.
对 对
I need it done by tonight.
今晚就要办好
Yeah, I'm serious.
是的 我是认真的
Okay. All right.
对 好的
Who were you talking to?
你和谁打电♥话♥
Nobody. Let's go watch "Miss Sally."
没谁 我们去看"莎莉小姐"吧
You're shitting me.
你骗我的吧
No, I heard it from Timmy Kirk this morning.
没 我从蒂莫·科克那听说的
Who's this spic, Morales?
那西语佬莫拉莱斯什么人
O'Reily, you hear the news?
奥雷利 你听到消息了吗
No, what? Dr. Nathan.
没 什么消息 内森医生
Last night on her way home from work, she got raped.
昨晚 她下班回家的路上 被强♥奸♥了
Raped? Yeah.
强♥奸♥ 是的
Article Ⅷ, excessive bail shall not be required,
第八修正案 "不得要求过多的保释金
nor excessive fines imposed,
不得处以过重的罚金
nor cruel and unusual punishment.
不得施加残酷和非寻常的惩罚"
Cruel and unusual.
残酷和非寻常
In OZ, cruel is the usual punishment.
在奥兹 残酷就是寻常的惩罚
Sister, what happened to Gloria,
修女 格劳丽亚的遭遇
fucking sucks.
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Yeah, it's terrible. Before we begin,
是啊 很糟糕 我们开始之前
have you heard any more about how Chris is doing?
你有克里斯的消息了吗
No.
没有
Rumor has it he'll be back in OZ today,
传闻他今天会回到奥兹
though he'll be spending some time in the hospital ward.
不过还得在医院病房♥待一段时间
Where'd you hear that?
你从哪听来的
My sister.
我姐姐说的
She's a doctor over at Benchley Memorial.
她是本奇利纪念医院的医生
Your sister's a doctor?
你姐姐是医生
Yeah.
是的
What's she practice, voodoo?
她哪个科的 巫毒吗
Can we get started, please?
拜托我们能开始了吗
Poet, since you're in such a talkative mood,
诗人 既然你这么有心情说话
why don't you do the kickoff?
不如你先开始谈吧
Okay. I wrote a poem.
好的 我写了首诗
Fear not love loosen its hooks from its sheath
别害怕爱如离弦之箭
and capture you in its painfully seductive grasp.
令人无法自拔
Fear not the blood that oozes from your wounds
别害怕伤口渗出鲜血
and holds your patience to task.
静待天降之任
Fear not the tearing sounds of passion
别害怕热情迸裂之声
as they rip apart the feelings at the start.
纵使支离破碎
Fear not the fainting pulse of heartbeat,
别害怕心跳日渐式微
for that, that is the very best part.
因为 那正是最美妙之处
Padre. You asked to see me?
神父 你要见我
You know I got shot.
你知道我中枪了
You know I died?
你知道我死过了吗
During surgery.
就在手术中
They brought me back from the dead twice.
他们两次把我从死亡中抢救回来
Now you come nose to nose with death like that,
当一个人和死亡擦肩而过
you begin to see things different.
看问题就不一样了
Are you telling me that you've changed?
你是说你已经改变了吗
Sister Pete Marie okay?
彼特·玛丽修女还好吗
Yes.
是的
I don't mean physically, I mean here.
我不是指生理上 我指这儿
You know I fucked with that woman.
你知道我曾经耍过那女人
I enjoy sex. Don't you?
我喜欢性 你呢
I'll bet you're a wild broad.
你那时肯定挺野的
I wanted her to help me with Beecher.
我之前希望她帮我说服比彻
Now I hear she's thinking of quitting the convent and well,
现在听说她打算离开修道院
I wanna do something to make it up to her.
我想做点什么来补偿她
Chris, even you would admit that your credibility's pretty low.
克里斯 你也知道自己没什么可信度
Look...
听着
there's no--
没有
there's no reason for you or her to believe me,
没有理由你或她再相信我
but I've got to try.
但我必须试试
I've got to try to make her see
我必须让她明白
that I know that what I did was wrong.
我现在知道我以前做错了
I don't want to burn in hell.
我不想在地狱中煎熬
What do you want me to do?
你想我怎么做
Have Sister Pete come visit me.
让彼特修女来见我
Pete?
彼特
I just came from visiting Chris Keller.
我刚见了克里斯·凯勒
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表