剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Turn that camera off. Turn it off right now.
把摄影机关掉 马上关掉
Now! Turn that light off. Off!
快 把那灯关了 关了
Tobias Beecher and Christopher Keller.
托比亚斯·比彻和克里斯多夫·凯勒
What about them? There's a lot of bad blood.
他们怎么了 有太多嫌隙
There's a lot of spilled blood.
有太多伤害
Why?
为什么
The men in OZ are very distressed--
奥兹的人非常痛苦
mentally, physically and morally.
无论心理上 生理上还是道德上
Christopher Keller, for example, is a sexual predator.
比如克里斯多夫·凯勒 是性侵害者
So does that factor into his problems with Beecher?
这是不是他和比彻冲突的原因
You know, I'm really not comfortable
我不太愿意
specifically talking about these cases.
具体讨论个案
Okay.
好的
Have you ever been harassed?
你被骚扰过吗
Have you ever been sexually threatened by one of the inmates?
你是否曾被犯人性骚扰过
No.
没有
No.
没有
What are we gonna do about Beecher?
我们怎么处理比彻
Do? You heard the guy in rehab.
处理 你听到他在康复中心说的话了
The fucker almost goes public about us killing Shemin and Browne?
那混帐差点把我们杀赛门和布朗的事公开
He's playing around. He would never spill all the beans.
他只是在胡闹 他绝对不会说出来的
Are you're sure of this?
你确定吗
Just his way of saying that he still loves me.
那是他表达他仍然爱我的方式
You know, the two of you are just so fucked up, man.
你们俩真是有够乱的
Don't you hurt Beecher, O'Reily.
不许伤害比彻 奥雷利
If you hurt Beecher, I'm gonna have to hurt you.
你敢伤比彻 我只好伤你了
Don't make any threats, K-Boy.
别威胁我 小凯
Might put me in a bad fucking mood.
会让我心情很差
Vern, check her out.
弗农 看看她
She's not my type. Your type?
她不是我的菜 你的菜
She's got a pussy, ain't she?
她有逼 不是吗
Yeah, and like you're gonna get anywhere near her pussy.
是啊 你当你能碰到她的逼不成
Unit B is your typical cell block.
B区是标准的囚区
How many units are built like this? Uh, 10.
这样的囚区共有几个 十个
Hey, Vern, you're up. Him? What about me?
弗农 你过来 他 我怎样
I give good story.
我的故事很有料
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Maybe later. All right, this way, come on.
稍后吧 好了 这边走 快
So, you're a white supremacist?
你是个白人至上主义者
You people in the media,
你们这些媒体
you love to label us.
最爱给我们贴标签
I know no matter what I say here,
我知道不管我说什么
you're gonna trim it and make me look like a monster.
你们都会修修剪剪 让我看起来像个恶魔
But, I'm no monster.
但是 我不是恶魔
I'm a widower
我是个鳏夫
whose first son died tragically.
大儿子惨死
I'm gonna be a grandpa.
我就要当爷爷了
I believe in family...
我信奉家庭
in America...
信奉美国
in God.
信奉上帝
Does that sound evil to you?
你觉得这些邪恶吗
Now your other son, Hank,
你另一个儿子 汉克
has been accused of kidnapping Tobias Beecher's children
被控绑♥架♥托比亚斯·比彻的孩子
and of murdering his son Gary.
并杀害了他儿子加里
The FBI believes you orchestrated the crime.
联调局相信 是你操纵了这罪行
That sounds pretty evil to me.
我觉得挺邪恶
Lady, you don't want to be having opinions
女士 你最好不要妄论
about things that you could not possibly understand.
你根本不理解的事情
If I didn't know you were such a fine, upstanding citizen,
要不是我知道你是一位正直好公民
I might consider that a threat.
我会认为这是威胁呢
I got something to say. Schillinger's a pussy.
我有话要说 史林格是个娘炮
Sit down.
坐下
Shut your face, nigger.
闭嘴 黑鬼
Stop filming!
别录了
Keep shooting! Keep shooting!
继续录 继续录
Keep shooting! Move it, move it!
继续录影 快走 快走
Move it, that's it.
快走 到此为止
So this Beecher story, you think it has legs?
比彻的故事 你觉得有看头
Oh, yeah. Usually the less people are willing to say,
当然 通常人们越不愿意说的事
the better the story. I just gotta figure a way in.
越有吸引力 只是我得想办法切入
Each prisoner is assigned a number and photograph
每位犯人都有一个编号♥ 并拍照记录
and then they're sent to their respective units.
再分到各自的囚区
And White's going to Em City, right?
怀特要去翡翠城 对吧
Yeah, God help us.
是的 上帝保佑
Here you go, home sweet home.
就是这儿了 温暖的家
Come on, let's go.
快 走吧
What, you crippled or something?
怎么 你是瘸了还是咋的
No, I'm physically challenged.
不 我残疾
You got any tits? No.
你有毒品吗 没有
I don't do drugs no more.
我不碰毒品了
You ain't no faggot or nothing? No!
你不是什么基佬吧 不
Thank God for that.
感谢上帝
Can't stand no motherfucking faggots.
受不了基佬王八蛋
Drive me crazy.
能把我逼疯
So, what now? It's nightynight.
接下来呢 晚安时间
Lights out!
熄灯
The Fourth Estate is gone?
媒体走了吗
Yeah, for today. Any problems?
今天算是结束了 有问题吗
We had a minor skirmish in Em City
翡翠城有个小冲突
and a major battle in Unit B.
B区发生了一场大战
They get everything on tape? Oh, yeah.
他们都录下来了吗 是的
Did our guys respond? Both incidences over in a flash.
我们及时反应了 事件都很快结束了
You know, I don't care if the prisoners look bad,
我不在乎犯人有多烂
I just don't want us to.
我们别显得烂就行
She seems to be mostly focusing on Beecher.
她似乎最关注比彻
His is a cautionary tale.
他简直是警世寓言
Let's hope Logan doesn't dig too deep.
希望罗根别挖太深了
I wouldn't want her uncovering any skeletons.
我不希望她揭露出太多丑闻
You mean Adebisi?
你是指阿戴比斯
Among others.
特别是他
Television is a medium rarely well done.
电视这种媒体难做好
My Uncle Bilbo said that.
我比尔博叔叔说的
Okay, somebody said it first,
好吧 别人先说的
but my Uncle Bilbo was the first one to say it to me.
但是我比尔博叔叔第一个对我说的
Now, don't get me wrong,
别误会
I love watching the news on TV-- Dan and Tom and Peter
我爱看电视新闻 丹和汤姆和彼得
and maybe a little Jim Lehrer if I'm feeling brainy.
转子转得动时 也看点吉姆·莱勒
I flip back and forth between news shows
我不断在新闻节目换台
in hopes of catching the same story,
希望能看到同样的故事
'cause each news show tells a story in a different way.
因为每个新闻节目对同一件事的报道完全不同
ABC leaves out a fact
ABC台不在意的
that CBS makes a big deal of.
CBS台大做文章
CBS interviews its expert
CBS台采访的专家
who totally disagrees with NBC's expert.
与NBC台的专家观点完全不同
NBC goes in depth,
NBC台深度报道的
while ABC gives the same story five seconds air-time.
ABC台五秒钟就讲完了
You see, I figure if I catch all three versions,
你瞧 我觉得要是我看完三个版本
maybe combined, I get a little taste of the truth.
加以组合 也许能了解一丝真♥相♥
Count!
点名
88P728;
88P728
96J522;
96J522
98A498;
98A498
92M220.
92M220
Dog. Dog, I need your help.
老兄 老兄 我需要你帮忙
C'mon, man. You know me, man.
拜托 你认识我的
Why you wanna do me like that, dawg?
干嘛这么对我 老弟
Omar, my man.
奥马尔 老兄
Jesus Christ, you're looking a little crispy there, brother.
天哪 你看起来可真没精神啊 兄弟
I gotta get some tits.
我得弄点毒品
You know, times are lean right now.
现在的时机可不太好
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表