剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
but two inmates are dead.
但两个犯人死了
You gotta step in.
你必须插手了
You know, I remember when you first came to OZ.
我还记得你刚来奥兹时的情景
Jefferson Keane had come to challenge you.
杰弗逊·基恩去挑衅你
You got one of your fellow Muslims to hit you harder, harder,
你让你的一位穆♥斯♥林♥兄弟狠狠打你
until you bled.
直到你流血
I didn't know what to make of you then.
我那时不了解你
Still don't now.
现在也一样
Simon, the both of us have been on an extraordinary journey.
西门 我俩这一路的经历很特别
And I've tried to learn from mine,
我试着从我的经历中学习
tried to find the common thing that binds us all.
试着找出把所有人连在一起的共同点
Crime.
犯罪
Crime is the common theme.
犯罪是共同主题
See, we are all of us bad men, even you.
我们所有人都是坏人 包括
I know you have come to destroy me.
我知道你想毁了我
Simon, I don't wanna destroy you.
西门 我不想毁了你
I want to help you change.
我想帮助你改变
That is what would destroy me.
那就是毁了我
See, I am who I am, just as you are.
我就是我 你就是你
And I do what I do, just as you must.
我做我该做的 你也是
Does that mean you're gonna kill me?
这意味着你要杀了我吗
Kill you?
杀你
I wanna kiss you.
我想吻你
But because I admire you more than I desire you.
但我对你的钦佩 超过了对你的欲望
This is what you came for.
这就是你想要的
Why are you giving this to me?
为什么把它给我
Because I have everything--
因为我拥有了一切
everything I need,
我需要的一切
every love satisfied,
热爱的一切都得到满足
but it's not enough.
但却还是不够
It'll never be enough.
永远都不够
But like you said,
但如你所说
between the pair of us, we can do great things for our people.
我俩能为我们的族人做出伟大的事
But for what?
为了什么呢
We're still in OZ.
我们还是在奥兹
Kiss my foot, kiss it.
亲我的脚 亲
Turn it off. I've seen enough.
关掉吧 我看够了
Leo what are you gonna say, Querns?
里昂 你还想说什么 昆斯
You gonna hand me a lot of excuses?
还要给我一大堆借口吗
You didn't know? You did know?
说你并不知情 还是你确实知情
It doesn't matter. You're fired.
无所谓了 你被解雇了
Officer, escort Mr. Querns off the property.
警官 护送昆斯先生离开这里
Let me at least clean out my office.
至少让我收拾我的东西吧
We'll send you your belongings.
我们会把你的东西寄给你
Get out.
出去
You have yourself a lovely evening.
祝你晚上愉快
This is all my fucking fault.
这都是我该死的错
Been so caught up in the campaign, I haven't been doing my job.
被竞选冲昏了头 连本职工作都没做好
You want Em City back?
你想要回翡翠城吗
Let me think it over-- yes.
让我好好想想 是的
All right, listen up, everybody.
好了 听着 各位
I'm back.
我回来了
The following are being transferred out of Em City.
以下人员将会转出翡翠城
When you hear your name, pack up your belongings,
叫到名字的 收拾你们的东西
line up behind Officer Johnson.
排队跟着约翰逊警官
93A234, Adebisi;
93A234 阿戴比斯
00T255, Tidd; What the fuck?
00T255 蒂德 搞什么鬼
097C332, Cody;
097C332 科迪
00W216, Washington.
00W216 华盛顿
So the end is here, huh?
这就是结局吗
No, more likely things are gonna go back to the way they were before.
不 更像是回到过去的老样子
Oh, not for me, or for you.
对我不是 对你也不是
You said you weren't gonna kill me!
你说过你不会杀我
You swore to Allah that you were my brother.
你向阿♥拉♥发了誓 你是我的兄弟
And I meant that. Liar!
我是真心的 骗子
Liar.
骗子
I gave you that tape as a final test of your loyalty,
我给你那盘带是终极考验 考验你的忠诚
your friendship, your love!
你的友谊 你的爱
This is how I'm gonna die. No!
我会这样死去 不
No!
不
Oh, yes, yes!
是 是
This is 25, we got a 16.
我是25号♥ 16号♥情况
Drop it.
放下它
Drop it! Drop the shank!
放下 把刀放下
Easy, easy.
别动 别动
Let me go!
让我过去
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表