剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
No one was there but Ryan O'Reily and Patrick Keenan.
那儿只有瑞恩·奥雷利和帕特里克·基南两人
Because I was so wrapped up in my own failings,
因为我当时太沉溺于自己的失败
I just pushed the incident aside,
我只是把这事置之不理
but every day, every time I'm near O'Reily
但每一天 每次我靠近奥雷利
I say to myself, "Do something." Do what, exactly?
我告诉自己 做点事 做什么
Tell the authorities.
说出真♥相♥
The attack on Jia Kenmin only proves
对贾恳民的攻击不过证明了
that O'Reily will continue hurting people.
奥雷利会继续伤害别人
Okay.
好吧
We'll go to Warden Glynn together.
我们一起去见典狱官格林
Because if O'Reily finds out that you told...
因为如果奥雷利发现是你说的
he'll kill you next.
他下一个就会杀你
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Patrick Keenan was my friend.
帕特里克·基南是我的朋友
Whoever told you this bullshit must have it out for me.
谁告诉你这些屁话的 得出来跟我对质
The informant has no motive to lie.
线人没有撒谎的动机
Look, Warden, when those news people were here,
典狱官 那些记者来这儿的时候
they asked me all about Adebisi's videotapes
他们问起阿戴比斯的录像带
and I didn't say word one.
我一个字都没说
What? You're expecting a return of the favor?
怎么 你还想我投桃报李
Yeah. Fuck you!
没错 操♥你♥妈♥
I'm gonna thoroughly investigate these charges.
我会彻底调查这些指控
If I find any corroborating evidence, you're going to death row.
若我找到一丝佐证 你就等着去死囚牢房♥吧
You got that?
听明白没
What happened? CO said he collapsed.
出什么事了 狱警说他晕倒了
Ryan, are you okay? Yeah.
瑞恩 你没事吧 没事
I just needed to talk to you,
我只是想和你谈谈
so I faked falling down.
所以我假装跌倒了
You scared the shit out of me. I'm sorry.
你把我吓死了 对不起
What's wrong?
什么事
We need privacy.
私下谈
You realize this is the first time
你知道这是第一次
you and I have ever been alone?
你我单独相处吧
I need to get back out there, Ryan,
我得尽快回外面 瑞恩
so tell me what's so important.
什么事这么重要
Everything's turning to shit, Gloria.
情况变得越来越糟了 格劳丽亚
There's a good chance Cyril's gonna end up in a loony farm,
很有可能西瑞尔会被送到疯人院
and now there's a chance
现在还有可能
I'm gonna be convicted for whacking Keenan.
我会因为干掉基南而定罪
What? How?
什么 怎么这样
Someone jabbered on me to the warden.
有人向典狱官告发了我
It wasn't you, was it?
不是你 对吧
No. No, those eyes don't lie.
不是 没错 这双眼可不会撒谎
Go on.
继续说
I also hear there's a sizable chance
我还听说 很可能
that you're gonna lose your doctor's license,
你会失去行医资格
which means I'll never see you again.
那样我就再也见不到你了
I know.
我知道
So I have a proposition to make.
所以我有个提议
Don't answer me right away.
不用马上回答我
I want you to take the time to really think about what I'm asking.
我想要你花点时间好好想想我的请求
Which is?
什么请求
I want you to help Cyril and me escape.
我想要你帮西瑞尔和我越狱
Myths are supposed to teach us something.
神话应该有警世意义
But what's the life lesson in this sad tale of Orpheus?
但俄耳甫斯的悲惨故事教了我们什么呢
No good deed goes unpunished?
好人没好报吗
Fuck that.
去他的
Ain't no such thing as a good deed.
哪里还他妈有好人
Love conquers all?
爱战胜一切
Never has, never will.
从来没有 永远不会
Maybe the moral of the story is
也许这个故事的寓意在于
that those in power are just as fucked up as those who ain't,
有权有势者和一无所有者同样操蛋
and the worst thing a body can do
人这辈子做大的烂事
is give up his or her own power to some butt-heads on Mount Olympus,
莫过于将自己的权♥柄♥拱手奉给白♥痴♥诸神
'cause if they're so fucking powerful,
如果他们真♥他♥妈♥强大
how'd they let us get away with all this shit in the first place?
一开始又他妈何必让我们脱身
Answer me that.
回答我
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表