剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
trying to convert the Indians,
想要印第安人转变信仰
trying to get them to kiss the crucifix,
想让他们亲吻十字架
to stop smoking peyote, to cover up their nakedness.
停止吸食[致幻剂]佩奥特掌 不再赤身裸体
The Indians responded with great enthusiasm.
印第安人热情回应了他们
They maimed, tortured and burned the priests...
他们殴打 折磨 烧死那些牧师
and then offered the bodies up their own gods.
把尸体祭献给他们自己的神
What's this?
这是什么
James Devlin is about to get inaugurated
詹姆斯·德夫林即将开始
for his second term as Governor.
他的第二届州长任期
Change the station.
换个台吧
it won't do no good.
没用的
The scumfuck's on every channel.
每个台都是这傻♥逼♥
Yeah, we need to petition
我们得写请♥愿♥书
the Warden to get us some cable up in here.
让典狱官接个有线电视进来
Augustus, he's got wheels like you.
奥古斯都 他轮椅跟你一样啊
Will you look at that?
瞧瞧
I do solemnly swear,
我在此庄严宣誓
to execute the office of Governor to the best of my abilities,
尽我所能做好州长的工作
and to preserve, protect and defend
维持 保护及捍卫
the Constitution of this state,
联邦宪法
with equality and justice for all, so help me God.
为所有人谋平等和公正 上帝保佑
Wishing you were up there?
希望自己在哪儿吗
Neil Bourne will make a great lieutenant governor.
尼尔·伯尼会是很好的副州长
That's not what I asked.
那不是我的问题
Do you regret dropping out of the race?
你后悔退出竞选吗
Nope. Good.
不 很好
Warden?
典狱官
Barry Levine on line two.
巴里·莱维恩在二线
Who's Barry Levine?
谁是巴里·莱维恩
I don't know. He says he knows you.
不知道 他说他认识你
Barry Levine?
巴里·莱维恩
He wants to talk with you about the warden's conference.
他想和你谈谈典狱官会议的事
You mean Barney Levin?
你是说巴里·莱文啊
Maybe that's what he said.
好像是
Look, tell him I'll call him back later.
告诉他我晚一点回他电♥话♥
And use the goddamn intercom.
还有 用那倒霉对讲机
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Man, Busmalls is driving me crazy.
巴斯马尔快把我逼疯了
He's the worst assistant I've ever had.
他是我碰上过的最差的助理
He gets numbers wrong, he-- he screws up appointments,
他记错数字 搞混预约
I'm hosting the regional conference
我要主持下周
of the Wardens Association next week,
典狱官协会的地区会议
and he has managed to mangle every detail.
而他成功搞乱了一切
Get another prisoner to assist you. Who?
找别的犯人帮助你 谁
How many drug dealers can use Excel?
有多少毒贩会用电子表格
Hire someone from outside.
从外面雇人
Every time I do they end up quitting.
每次我雇的人都会辞职
They get jumpy working here.
在这儿工作会变神经
I need to find somebody who's...
我要找得人必须
smart, funny, diplomatic...
聪明 幽默 守纪
and fearless.
还要勇敢
I may have the perfect person,
我有个完美人选
a woman I met doing volunteer work at a homeless shelter.
我在收♥容♥所♥碰到一名女性志愿者
Her name is Floria Mills.
她叫弗洛里亚·米尔斯
I'm not late, am I? No, you're right on time.
我没迟到吧 没有 你很准时
Oh my car broke down on the expressway.
我的车在高速公路上出毛病了
I don't know why they call that road expressway
我不知道他们干嘛叫高速公路
cause the traffic moves like snails.
明明慢得像蜗牛
Then I managed to hitch a ride with a trucker,
我搭了一辆卡车的便车
only we got to talking so we missed the exit ramp,
不过我们在路上聊得错过了出口
and then he didn't want to come all the way up here.
他不想往这里走
Turns out he served four years for armed robbery,
原来他因为武装抢劫被关过四年
so I had to walk,
我不得不走过来了
which is why I must look like yesterday's gumbo.
所以我看起来累得如昨日黄花
Here's my resume.
这是我的简历
Do you always have this much energy?
你总是这么能量充沛吗
Actually, you caught me on one of my slow days.
其实 今天我算能量不足的
Congratulations, Floria.
祝贺你 弗洛里亚
For what? You just got the job.
祝贺什么 你得到这份工作了
Oh, I did? Yes.
是吗 是的
Yeah, I understand the warden's former assistant said
对 我知道典狱官的前助理说
we needed food for 20
我们需要二十人的食物
but he made a miscalculation,
但是他算错了
which I hope you'll help me correct.
我希望你能帮我改正
Now, Carl, nothing's impossible.
现在 卡尔 没有不可能
The governor is going to be at the conference.
州长会出席会议的
You know if he likes your catering,
如果他喜欢你的服务
you'll be working state functions for years.
你可能会拿到多年的政♥府♥合同噢
Thank you, Carl. You're a sweetie.
谢谢你 卡尔 你真贴心
Yeah?
进来
If it's okay, I'm going home.
没事的话 我回家了
Sure. Good first day.
当然 第一天做得不错
Thanks, I had fun.
谢谢 我很开心
Fun?
开心
"Fun" is not a word I'd associate with OZ.
"开心"这个词和监狱可联♥系♥不起来
Warden, have you ever thought about redecorating?
典狱官 你有没有想过重新装♥修♥
Not really. With your permission,
没有 如果你允许
I'd like to make a few changes, brighten things up,
我想做一些变动 把环境弄亮些
get new furniture. Okay.
买♥♥点新家具 没问题
Unless, of course, you think your wife would mind.
当然了 除非你妻子会在意
I don't know the woman, but I know that there are some wives
我不了解女人 但我知道有些人的妻子
who take their husband's offices very personally,
会觉得丈夫的是自己的地盘
if you know what I mean.
你懂我意思吧
Mary won't mind, Floria.
玛丽不会介意的 弗洛里亚
At this point, she doesn't seem to care much about what I do.
现在 她根本不在乎我做什么了
The fact is...
实际上
this morning, my wife and I decided to separate.
今天早上 我妻子和我决定分居了
Warden, I am so sorry.
典狱官 我很遗憾
She asked me to move out.
她要求我搬出去
Do you have somewhere to go?
你有住的地方吗
No, I hadn't thought about it.
没有 我还没考虑过
I'll call you a hotel.
我给你订间酒店
There's a Hyatt right over on Bartlett and Third.
巴特莱特和第三大道边上有家凯悦酒店
Don't bother. I'm going to sleep on this couch tonight.
不用麻烦了 我今晚睡沙发
Do you think that's wise?
你觉得这样好吗
You know, this may sound odd, but...
听起来也许有点奇怪 不过
sometimes the walls around OZ
有时奥兹的围墙
make me feel safe.
让我觉得安全
I don't know why I'm telling you all this.
我不知道我为什么要告诉你这些
I haven't told anybody else.
我没有告诉过任何人
Good night, Warden. Call me Leo.
晚安 典狱官 叫我里昂
You go easy on that stuff, Leo.
别太在意 里昂
The warden fired me.
典狱官解雇了我
No thank you, no pat on the back, just clear out your desk.
没有感谢 没有安慰 直接"清好你的桌子"
Maybe it's all for the best. Best?
也许这样也好 好
I'm back mopping floors,
我要回去打扫地板
scooping up poop, piss and vomit.
清理大小便和呕吐物
Do you think I love what I do?
你觉得我喜欢我的工作吗
Answering Miss Sally's e-mail,
回复莎莉的电子邮件
forging her autograph on photos?
伪造她在照片上的签名
I don't think it matters what we do
我觉得做什么不重要
as long as we do our best.
重要的是尽力
Norma, you have the best perspective on the world.
诺尔玛 你是全世界心态最好的人了
These past few months, you coming to visit,
过去这几个月 你的探访
they've meant everything to me.
对我来说意味着一切
I'm glad, Agamemnon.
我很高兴 阿加门农
I want you to be happy.
我希望你能开心
When I'm with you, I'm delirious.
我一见你 就神魂颠倒
I love you, Norma.
我爱你 诺尔玛
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表