剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Some big high roller once said,
某位大贱♥人♥曾说过
the business of America is business.
美国的工作是生意
And I'm happy to report
那就向大家报喜了
the criminal justice business is booming.
刑事司法生意兴旺极了
Heavy industry headed south,
重工业衰退
small towns are battling for state contracts
小城镇抢夺政♥府♥合同
to build correctional facilities.
建造监狱
Who'd have thunk it?
谁会想到呢
Nice, upstanding citizens begging to have rapists,
那些良民们祈求把强♥奸♥犯
drug dealers and murderers right in their own backyard.
毒贩和杀人犯放在自家后院儿了
How is your brother?
你弟弟怎样了
The doctor says he's fully recovered from the overdose.
医生说他药物过量的情况解决了
They're going to keep him in the hospital overnight for observation,
他们打算将他留院观察一晚
but Cyril's going to be fine.
但是 西瑞尔没事了
Praise the lord.
赞美神
O'Reily,
奥雷利
sorry to hear about your girlfriend.
你女朋友的事情真遗憾
Who's his girlfriend, Adebisi?
他女朋友是谁 阿戴比斯吗
Dr. Nathan. Yeah, she took a leave of absence.
内森医生 她请假了
Apparently, she almost choked to death
看来 她给瑞恩吹♥箫♥的时候
when Ryan here came in her mouth.
差点噎死
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
Bring it on! Fuck you!
来啊 操♥你♥妈♥
What the fuck are you cuffing me for? I didn't start shit!
你♥他♥妈♥铐我♥干♥嘛 又不是我先惹事的
Shut your fucking face, O'Reily!
闭上你的鸟嘴 奥雷利
Eat me, you goddamned clit!
咬我啊 该死的婊♥子♥
I'll take this one.
他由我处置
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
Are you crazy? God damn it! Fuck!
你疯了吗 该死的 操
Just stay down. Stay the fuck down!
别起来 他妈的别起来
Blow me.
给我吹♥箫♥
Again? Yeah.
又来 对
Fuck!
操
Rabbi.
拉比
So, feeling better?
感觉好点了吧
A dead man needs to cover all his options.
一个将死之人有很多事要做
You sure you're a dead man?
你确定你是将死之人吗
Mr. Querns,
昆斯先生
sometime after you send me back to Em City,
你把我送回翡翠城之后
a day, a week maybe,
可能只要一天或一周
O'Reily will have found a way to kill me.
奥雷利就会找到机会杀了我
I like you, Stanislofsky.
我喜欢你 斯坦尼斯罗斯基
I don't know why, but I do.
不知为何 不过我就是喜欢
I can let you stay up here for a few more days.
我可以让你在这多待一些日子
What good is going to come of that?
这有什么好的
Death is inevitable. Not necessarily.
死亡不可避免 未必
I plan to have a little talk with your old pal Ryan O'Reily.
我打算和你的老友瑞恩·奥雷利谈一谈
You know...
你知道
I'm trying to eliminate violence from Em City.
我想消灭翡翠城的暴♥力♥事件
And doing an amazing job, sir.
成绩非常出色 先生
Cut the crap!
少废话
When Stanislofsky returns, if anything happens to him--
斯坦尼斯罗斯基回来后 只要他有任何损伤
I mean, anything--
无论什么损伤
he cuts himself shaving, I'm holding you responsible.
他刮胡子刮伤 我也算到你头上
Hoyt's got the hots for Stanislofsky, not me.
冲斯坦尼斯罗斯基的是霍伊特 不是我
I don't care. You're responsible.
我不管 都算到你头上
Understand?
明白没
If Nikolai gets hurt when he gets back to Em City,
如果尼古拉回到翡翠城后受伤
my ass is grass. Right. Now get lost.
我就遭殃 没错 滚吧
Claire? Baby?
克莱尔 宝贝
How much do you love me? Plenty.
你有多爱我 很爱
Yeah? Enough to do anything I ask?
是吗 情愿为我做点事吗
Yeah. Yeah? That a girl. Come on.
对 乖 来吧
Cyril!
西瑞尔
How you doing, huh?
你还好吗
You okay? You feeling better?
没事吧 感觉好些了吗
Yes. Good.
是的 那就好
O'Reily?
奥雷利
That certain someone you asked me to inquire about?
你让我打听的那个人
Yeah. He's coming back to Em City tomorrow.
怎么了 他明天回翡翠城
Stay right there.
待在这儿
Shit.
见鬼
Ready for this? He asked Querns for a favor.
准备好了吗 他向昆斯提了个请求
What? He wants to take a bath.
是什么 他想泡个澡
There's no bathtubs in OZ. Hospital therapy room.
奥兹没有浴缸 医院治疗室有
That's perfect.
太好了
You know what to do, right?
你知道该怎么做 是吧
I'm here to pick up Stanislofsky.
我来接斯坦尼斯罗斯基
Thanks.
谢谢
You almost done?
快好了吗
Five minutes, please. I'm enjoying myself.
请再给我五分钟 我正享受着呢
I'll bet I can help you enjoy yourself even more.
我能让你更享受点儿
That's good.
真好
How's that?
如何
It was never like this in gulag.
古♥拉♥格♥集中营可没这待遇
You men are alike. So quick, so easily satisfied.
你们男人都一样 太快太容易满足
Most of you don't know dick about making a woman happy.
大多数根本不懂怎么让女人开心
Ryan O'Reily does. Oh, really?
但瑞恩·奥雷利懂 是吗
Here's a small token of his affection.
这是他送你的礼物
What is this?
这是什么
A rubber ducky.
橡皮鸭子
Rubber ducky?
橡皮鸭子
Call the medic. I think the Russian guy is dead.
叫医生 那俄♥罗♥斯♥人好像死了
Mr. Querns, I heard about Stanislofsky.
昆斯先生 我听说斯坦尼斯罗斯基的事了
It's weird. Guy dies before he gets back to Em City.
真奇怪 那家伙在回到翡翠城前就死了
Yeah.
是啊
Picasso, bend over.
毕加索 跪了吧
Miles, special delivery.
迈尔斯 特快专递
Paints, thank fucking Christ. I'm almost out.
颜料 谢天谢地 我快用完了
It's coming along real nice. Nice?
画得不错 不错
This is a masterpiece of 21st century art.
这是21世纪艺术界的绝世佳作
This wall should be in The Louvre.
这面墙应该进卢浮宫
Chillinger, next time try handing them to me.
史林格 下次送到我手里
Fuck you. Lunch.
操♥你♥妈♥ 午餐到
What you got, Leroy? Chicken nuggets.
今天吃啥 勒罗伊 鸡块
Again? Don't you niggers know how to shake 'n bake anything else?
又是 你们这些黑鬼不懂捣鼓别的吗
We've got state dietary guidelines to follow, dog.
我们得遵守本州膳食指南 老兄
Careful. You spilled my nuggets.
小心点 你把我的鸡块洒出来了
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Time to go, Deyell. Go?
该走了 戴雅 去哪
Where's he going? Meeting with his lawyer.
他去哪 去见他的律师
You still trying to appeal your death sentence, black boy?
你还要为死刑上诉吗 黑小子
Fuck you, bitch!
操♥你♥妈♥ 贱♥人♥
Man, they ain't never gonna let you off.
他们永远都不会放你出去的
No one's asking your opinion, asshole.
没人问你意见 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, Miles, give your mouth a rest. Okay?
迈尔斯 你消停一会吧
Judge Fee has denied our appeal.
费法官驳回我们的上诉了
Shit. Shit.
靠 靠
Shit, Shit, Shit!
靠 靠 靠
Is there a problem? He's fine, officer. We're fine.
有问题吗 没事 警官 我们没事
So what's next?
那下一步怎么做
We go to the state Supreme Court
向州最高法♥院♥上诉
and appeal the appellate court's decision.
请求驳回上诉法庭的决定
How long is that going to take?
那要多长时间
Given the court's current caseload,
考虑到州最高法♥院♥目前的案件数量
I'd say at least a year. A year?
我看至少一年 一年
Dawn, I can't sit up on death row another day,
道恩 我在死囚牢房♥一天都待不下去
much less a fucking year!
更别说他妈一年了
I didn't create the system, Moses,
制度不是我定的 摩西
I just wallow in it.
我身不由己
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表