剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
For that insubordination,
既然不服从
Alvarez, you shall remain inside your cell.
阿尔瓦雷斯 你就一直待在你的牢房♥里吧
In fact, until all of you have proven your loyalties
事实上 在证明你们
to our new republic,
对我们的新共和国
and to the principles stated in my manifesto,
及我宣言中的原则的忠诚之前
you shall stay right where you are.
你们将待在原地
Hey, open the fucking door!
把该死的门打开
Get a fucking CO in here.
快把该死的狱警叫来
Central, this is Gamba Kufu,
总机 我是冈比亚·库弗
acting President of the Republic of Huru.
自♥由♥共和国代总统
I want to speak to Warden Leo Glynn.
我要和典狱官里昂·格林通话
Hello?
喂
Yes.
是的
I'll tell him.
我会转告他
You better stop this nonsense, and give yourself up right now.
你最好停止胡闹 马上投降
And you better stop your yapping, Smith,
你最好停止废话 史密斯
or you're going to find my dick burrowing towards your prostate.
否则你就等着被我爆菊吧
Clayton, this is Leo.
克莱顿 我是里昂
You shall refer to me as Gamba Kufu or Your Excellency.
你应该称我为冈比亚·库弗或阁下
Clayton Gamba!
克莱顿 冈比亚
How's Officer Smith?
史密斯警官情况如何
That depends on you.
那要看你的了
Listen to me, Clayton Gamba.
听我说 克莱顿 冈比亚
Clayton! Until you begin addressing me
克莱顿 在你对我的职位表示尊重
with the respect befitting my high office,
正确称呼我之前
I am terminating this conversation.
我停止与你通话
Do you have the key? On its way.
你有钥匙吗 钥匙马上到
I want you to unlock the door. I'm going to go in first.
我想要你打开门 我先进去
I wouldn't recommend that, sir.
我不建议这么做 长官
This isn't heroics, Commander.
这不是英雄主义 指挥官
It's good old-fashioned guilt.
只不过是内疚罢了
Your Excellency.
阁下
You seem to have everything under control.
看来一切尽在你的掌握
Only I want to make sure you don't get the rest of us killed
只是我想确保你不会害死我们
and I want to know what your plan is.
我想知道你的计划
My plan?
我的计划
Yeah. 'Cause I remember during the riot a few years ago,
是的 因为我记得几年前暴♥动♥时
Said, Adebisi and the rest of them,
萨依德 阿戴比斯和其他人
they created a strategy.
他们创立了一种策略
Penders, your experience makes you invaluable to the revolution.
彭德斯 你的经验使得你对革命极有价值
I hereby name you my acting Vice President.
在此 我任命你为代副总统
I'm honored. Ready to take the oath of office?
我很荣幸 准备好做就职宣誓了吗
You know, I don't think we have time for that,
我想咱们没那时间了
'cause any moment the SORT boys are going to burst in here
因为特别反应队员随时会冲进来
and mow us down.
撂倒我们
Like Napoleon back from Elba,
就像拿破仑当年在厄尔巴岛
I shall speak to the men and convince them to join our side.
我应该说服他们加入我们的阵营
Okay, but if that doesn't work,
好吧 但如果那不管用
you might want to consider using your hostage as a shield.
你也许想考虑利用你的人♥质♥作为后盾
Excellent idea. Yeah.
好主意 是的
Fuck, here they come!
操 他们来了
Hello, Leo. Welcome to Huru.
你好 里昂 欢迎来到自♥由♥国
I've never lied to you, have I?
我从来没骗过你 对吧
Then I want you to listen carefully to what I say.
那么我想要你仔细听清楚我说的话
The thoughts in your mind aren't real.
你脑中的想法不是真实的
You spent too much time alone.
你一个人待太久了
You've created a world in your head.
你在脑海中创造了一个世界
There is no Huru.
没有什么自♥由♥国
Your name is Clayton Hughes.
你的名字是克莱顿·休斯
I am Gamba Kufu.
我是冈比亚·库弗
Your name is Clayton Hughes,
你的名字是克莱顿·休斯
and you're lost.
你迷失了
I want to help you.
我想帮你
I remember the day my dad died, I felt this way.
我记得我爸死的那天 我也有这种感觉
I remember you and me in the hospital.
我记得你和我在医院
You hugging me.
你抱着我
I miss those hugs, Leo.
我想念那些拥抱 里昂
Will you hug me now?
你现在抱抱我好吗
I'll give up if you hug me right now.
如果你现在抱着我 我就投降
All right.
好吧
It's all right, Clayton. It's going to be all right.
没事的 克莱顿 会没事的
Commander! Go, go! Move!
指挥官 快 快 行动
Oh, fuck!
操
I saved your fucking life, Glynn!
我他妈救了你 格林
You owe me! You owe me!
你欠我的 你欠我的
Clayton. Oh God.
克莱顿 天哪
Clayton-- my God.
克莱顿 天哪
My plan worked perfectly.
我的计划很成功
Hug me, Leo.
抱着我 里昂
Hug me. Hug me, Leo.
抱着我 抱着我 里昂
Hug me. Oh, my God.
抱着我 天哪
Not everybody leaves this mortal coil miserable and confused.
不是每个人离世的时候都是痛苦而困惑的
Ethel Waters said, "I'm not afraid to die, honey.
埃塞尔·沃特斯说过 "我不怕死 宝贝
In fact, I'm kind of looking forward to it.
事实上 我有点期待
I know that the Lord has His arms wrapped around
我知道主的双臂环抱着
this big, fat sparrow."
我这个矮胖子"
I'm heading out for the night,
我要下班休息了
unless you need me to do something.
除非你还有事吩咐
Today, I had to call my best friend's widow
今天 我不得不打电♥话♥给我最好朋友的遗孀
and inform her that her only child was dead.
通知她 她的独子死了
That he died in my arms the same as his father.
他死在我的怀里 和他父亲一样
I don't ever want to have to make another call like that again.
我再也不想打那样的电♥话♥了
There is one last thing you can do.
你还可以做最后一件事
Take a letter.
写封信
To Martin Douglas...
致马丁·道格拉斯
Commissioner, Bureau of Prisons.
监狱管理局理事长
Dear Martin,
亲爱的马丁
I resign as Warden of Oswald State Correctional Facility,
我辞去奥兹瓦尔德州惩教所典狱官一职
effective as soon as a replacement can be found.
有人继任时即刻生效
Why'd you stop writing?
怎么不写了
Because you don't mean it.
因为你不是当真的
Oh, I do, Floria.
我是 弗洛里亚
It's time for me to move on, move up, move out.
我是时候重新开始 离开这儿了
No-- but you do a lot of good here.
不 你为这儿做了很多好事
I do shit!
好个屁
That letter goes out first thing tomorrow.
这封信明天一早寄出去
Okay, well, why don't we have dinner?
好吧 我们何不一起吃晚饭
No, that's okay.
不 没事的
Well, I'm not going to leave you like this.
我不会就这么把你丢下
I'm headed over to see Clayton's mom.
我要去看克莱顿的妈妈
My wife's already there.
我妻子已经在那儿了
We'll sit together, and cry,
我们会坐在一起痛哭
remember the good times
忆往昔的美好时光
and try to make sense out of...
努力理解
what is senseless.
这无意义的事
Good night.
晚安
Any news on how Dave Brass is doing?
有戴夫·布瑞斯的消息吗
He's out of the hospital,
他出院了
but his leg's all fucked up.
但他的腿完全毁了
He's never going to play basketball again.
他再也不能打篮球了
Heard the last game was called off.
听说最后一场比赛取消了
Glynn told me that was your decision.
格林说是你决定的
So? What's the difference?
怎么 有区别吗
I want to take Dave Brass' place. What?
我想代替戴夫·布瑞斯出赛 什么
I want you and I to play the last game together.
我想要你和我一起比最后一场
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
Because I turned you down before?
因为我曾经拒绝你吗
That's right! Okay, well, fuck me for that!
没错 好吧 我确实操蛋
But listen, Tim, you made a believer out of me, man.
但听着 蒂姆 你让我有了信念
I was watching.
我一直在观察
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表