剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
they call out to me, "Hey, nurse."
他们都大声叫我 "护士"
Now I don't know if that's because I'm a woman or Latina.
我不知道因为我是女人 还是因为我是拉美裔
Maybe I'm just too goddamn nice to be a doctor.
也许我太温柔根本不像医生
Does this mean you'll do it?
就是说 你会参加
It means I'm not taking shit from anyone anymore.
就是说 我不会再忍♥受了
Damn!
靠
Sister Pete.
彼特修女
What did Gloria say?
格劳丽亚怎么说
She says no, Ryan. I'm sorry.
她不同意 瑞恩 抱歉
Maybe in time, she'll change her mind.
也许假以时日 她会改变主意
Yeah, but what about Cyril?
但西瑞尔怎么办
I mean, come on.
拜托
I guess we increase his dosage.
我们可以增加剂量
What?
什么
Ryan!
瑞恩
What happened? O'Reily cut himself.
怎么了 奥雷利自残
There you go.
可以了
Now how's that feel? Tight.
现在感觉如何 很紧
You rest here for a while. Yeah.
在这儿休息一下 好
You know, I asked Said to tell me about last night,
我问了萨依德昨晚的情况
about Hamid Khan's death.
哈米德·可汗如何离开人世
Said told me that you wrapped Khan's body in a clean white cloth
萨依德告诉我你用一块干净的白布包裹可汗的尸体
and then added perfume and prayed.
然后洒了点香料 再祈祷
O'Reily, you don't care about Hamid Khan.
奥雷利 你根本就不在乎哈米德·可汗
No, I do, I don't know.
不在乎 在乎 我不确定
I just wanted to make sure the fucking thing got done right.
我只想确认这些狗屁事儿办妥了
My brother won that fight fair and square.
我弟弟赢得光明正大
Congratulations, America.
恭喜 美国
This year the prison population
今年的监狱人口
has reached an all-time high--
达到新高
two million.
两百万
Two million people are, what do you call it?
两百万人 叫什么来着
Incarcerated.
入狱人口
Two fucking million.
他妈的两百万
That's the population of Vienna.
这可是越南的人口总数
That's the population of Houston, Texas.
这可是德州休斯敦的人口总数
The U. S. of A. has 5% of the world's population,
美国人口占世界人口的5%
yet it has 25% of the world's prisoners.
其监狱人口却占世界监狱人口的25%
Bevilaqua.
贝维拉瓜
Alvarez.
阿尔瓦雷斯
Giles.
贾尔斯
McCullum.
麦卡勒姆
Fuck me!
我♥操♥
Command, this is C-11.
指挥台 这里是C11区
We have a 74, cell 23.
74号♥情况 23房♥
What happened? Is he dead?
怎么了 他死了
Yeah, but Christ almighty, look at his arms and his legs.
没错 上帝啊 瞧他的胳膊和腿
They're all chewed up. He ate himself.
都被嚼烂了 他把自己吃了
That's disgusting.
真恶心
Yeah, I'm gonna be filling out paperwork for a month.
是啊 我得填一个月的表
You goddamn piece of shit!
该死的杂碎
The ME has ruled McCullum's death as suicide.
法医确定麦卡勒姆死于自杀
He bit into his skin, chewing off chunks of muscle
他咬破了皮肤 嚼断了肌肉
over the course of a week or so causing himself to bleed out.
可能有一周多了 最终失血死亡
Sweet Jesus! Like a cannibal.
天哪 跟食人族似的
A cannibal eats somebody else's flesh.
食人族吃的是别人的肉
So what do you call a guy who eats his own flesh?
那吃自己肉的人该怎么称呼
Inventive.
有创意
How he did it is now as important as what he did.
"他怎么做到的"重要过"他做了什么"
This is the third suicide we've had in solitary in two years.
这已经是两年里禁闭室发生的第三起自杀了
Not to mention Alvarez's almost successful attempt.
别提还有阿尔瓦雷斯的自杀未遂
What's your point?
你想说什么
We've got to do something about the conditions in there.
我们得做点什么改善下那里的情况
Conditions? It's solitary, for Christ's sake!
改善 那是禁闭室啊 拜托
What do you want us to do, serve high fucking tea?
你要我们怎么做 提供他妈的茶点么
There's no reason to talk like that. No reason for the attitude.
没必要这样 没必要这种态度
I'm sorry, I wish life in solitary
对不起 我希望禁闭室的生活
was all peaceful and rosy like it is in Emerald City.
可以像翡翠城那样平静诗意
But we get the dead-enders you other units can't handle.
但我们这儿都是其它区搞不定的人♥渣♥
I agree with Claire.
我赞成克莱尔的看法
The only way to deal with these types of criminals is to sit on them.
处理这类罪犯的唯一方法就是压制他们
You got no arguments out of me, warden,
我并无异议 典狱官
but I think there is a compromise.
但我认为可以折衷处理
Let's hear it. A lot of other maxs,
说来听听 很多最高戒备监狱
they give the dinks in solitary
允许禁闭室的二货们
one hour of rec time every day or so.
每天放风一小时左右
Very controlled. That's right.
可控性不错 正是
So if they get a chance to walk around,
如果他们有机会放放风
they have more incentive to behave. It's worth a try.
就有了动力好好表现 值得一试
As long as it's my ass on the line,
这要是我出了事儿
any of you wanna volunteer to serve as escort?
你们有人自愿护花吗
Okay, Claire, enough.
好了 克莱尔 够了
Like Gloria says, it's worth a try.
如格劳丽亚所说 值得一试
Bevilaqua!
贝维拉瓜
Prisoner number 99B521,
囚犯编号♥ 99B521
Louis Bevilaqua;
路易斯·贝维拉瓜
Convicted, April 2nd, 1999;
判刑日期 1999年4月2日
Murder in the second degree,
二级谋杀罪
illegal possession of a firearm.
非法持有枪♥械♥罪
Sentence: 25 years,
刑期25年
up for parole in 12.
12年不得假释
Alvarez, why you in solitary?
阿尔瓦雷斯 你怎么会在禁闭室
This time, it's for killing Carlo Ricardo.
这次 因为杀了卡洛·里卡多
Carlo's dead, you killed him?
卡洛死了 被你杀了
Yeah, well, I had to.
是啊 迫于无奈
El Cid sent me here to a-hole me, brother.
埃尔西德逼得我没办法 兄弟
Carlo was my cousin.
卡洛是我表弟
You're supposed to be exercising your legs, not your mouths.
你们要溜的是腿 不是嘴
Shut the fuck up.
闭上你们的鸟嘴
Bevilaqua says he just found out Alvarez killed Carlo.
贝维拉瓜说他刚发现阿尔瓦雷斯杀了卡洛
Bevilaqua wants to know, man,
贝维拉瓜想知道
if you want him to finish the job on Alvarez.
要不要他去结果了阿尔瓦雷斯
Tell him yes. Tell him I want this apinga dead already.
告诉他是 告诉他我早想那家伙死了
Alvarez.
阿尔瓦雷斯
Bevilaqua.
贝维拉瓜
Aqua, man.
伙计
I got a funny story to tell you, bro'.
跟你说件好玩的事儿 兄弟
Glynn started giving me a hassle about who raped his daughter,
格林一直为他女儿的强♥奸♥案找我麻烦
so he put me in solitary.
他把我关到禁闭室
I told him Carlo did it. Carlo wasn't there.
我告诉他是卡洛做的 卡洛不在
Yeah, I know.
我知道
What do you think will happen when Glynn finds out you raped his kid?
你觉得如果格林知道是你强♥奸♥了他的女儿会如何
Command, this is C-11.
指挥台 这里是C11
We need backup in the gymnasium, now!
健身房♥需要支援 快
I repeat, backup in the gymnasium!
重复 健身房♥需要支援
Bevilaqua's dead.
贝维拉瓜死了
What about Alvarez? Intensive care.
阿尔瓦雷斯呢 重症监护
Is he gonna live? Unfortunately.
他能活下来吗 不幸是的
I hope this puts an end to rec time.
我希望放风这事儿可以告终了
Yeah, but I'm also transferring you to another unit.
是的 不过我也要把你调到其它区了
'Cause I was right? Open the goddamn door.
因为我是对的吗 打开这该死的门
Pete... Pete Marie.
彼特 彼特·玛丽
Yeah, that's right.
是的 是我
William, why?
威廉 为什么
I, little shaver, cookie jar,
我 刀 饼干罐
Mama mad, George Washington,
妈妈气 乔治·华盛顿
cherry tree, chop chop.
樱桃树 砍 砍
So you told your mother the truth about stealing the cookies?
你告诉妈妈你偷饼干的事儿了
Chocolate chip, yum-yum.
巧克力 香香
But what has that got to do with attacking Bevilaqua and Alvarez?
这跟你攻击贝维拉瓜和阿尔瓦雷斯有何关系
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表