剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
If I waste him? Yes.
只要我废了他 是的
Do it quietly...
悄悄地
and soon.
要快
May I come in?
我可以进来吗
I won't hurt you, Sir. Sit.
我不会伤害你 先生 坐
I'm not like Hernandez or Guerra.
我跟埃尔南德斯和格拉不同
They're spics, old-school thugs.
他们是老派黑帮西语佬
Me, I'm a businessman.
我 是生意人
I like Armani suits, I surf the net.
我喜欢阿玛尼西装 网上冲浪
Really?
是吗
I have a proposition for you.
我想跟你做个交易
Really?
是吗
Raoul Hernandez must be killed,
拉乌尔·埃尔南德斯非死不可
but he's so paranoid he won't let anybody near him.
但他疑心重 别人接近不了他
I need the person he would suspect the least
我需要一个他最不可能怀疑的人
to finish him off,
把他干掉
and that, Mr. Rebadow, is you.
而那个人 里毕多先生 就是你
Me? I can't kill anyone.
我 我谁都杀不了
You did once before, and that's why you're here.
你杀过人 不然你也不会在这
No, I won't do it.
不 我不会做的
You see, Sir, this really isn't a multiple choice.
先生 这选择并不复杂
You kill him, or I kill you. It's that simple.
你不杀他 我就杀你 就这么简单
I can go into protective custody.
我可以加入保护性监禁
For the rest of your life? It's pretty lonely up there.
一直度过余生 那可是相当孤独啊
I would hate to think of you
我真不愿意想象
spending your twilight years mumbling to yourself.
你的晚年都在自言自语中度过
But if I kill Hernandez,
如果我杀埃尔南德斯
I go to solitary, or death row.
我会被关禁闭室 或死囚牢房♥
No, no, no, no. Here's the beauty part.
不不不不 最妙的就在这
We get you moved into Hernandez's cell.
我们让你搬进埃尔南德斯的牢房♥
I'll handle the arrangements.
我会安排妥当
And in the middle of the night,
夜深人静的时候
you stick him in the neck,
你刺穿他的脖子
just like you did that guy 35 years ago.
就像你35年前做的一样
You yell for help,
然后你大喊救命
and say that Hernandez was attacking you.
就说埃尔南德斯攻击你
And I killed him in self-defense.
我自卫杀人
Exactly.
没错
Such a sweet, old fella,
这么个和蔼的老人
Who's going to doubt your word?
谁会怀疑你说的话
So do we have a deal?
就这样说定了吧
What do I get in return?
我能得到什么
Anything you want. Okay...
什么都可以 好
I'll kill him.
我会杀他
I've known Raoul Hernandez for many years,
我认识拉乌尔·埃尔南德斯很多年了
and he's changed, and not for the better.
他变了 可不是往好处变的
Sure is quieter lately.
最近是安静了点儿
He's edgy, dangerous.
他易怒又危险
And you suggest?
你有何建议
He needs a calming influence,
他需要点宁静的影响
someone like, say...
比如说
Rebadow.
里毕多
It's not my fault, I didn't ask to move in here.
不是我的错 我没有要求搬到这来
I know.
我知道
We have no say.
我们没发言权
So how many years have you been here in OZ?
你在奥兹待多少年了
35, give or take a day.
35年 误差一天左右
That's about as long as I've been in prison.
我在监狱也差不多待了这么多年
All my life, in and out,
这一辈子 进进出出
35 years and what do we get?
35年 我们又得到了什么
Get?
得到
Yeah, I mean, ain't we supposed to
是的 难道我们不该
get something out of being locked up?
从坐牢得到点什么吗
No, I don't think so.
不 我不这样认为
I want to see Alvarez dead.
我想阿尔瓦雷斯死
I don't know why.
我也不知道为什么
You know, it's like one of those reflexes you get
就像某种条件反射
when they tap you in the knee and your leg jumps up.
敲膝盖 腿就会弹跳一下
What's your first name, viejo? Don?
你的名是什么 老家伙 唐吗
Bob. Oh, Bob.
罗伯 罗伯
Go to sleep, Bob.
去睡吧 罗伯
Yeah?
进来
We got him, Warden.
我们抓到他了 典狱官
Bring the bastard in.
把那混球带进来
Yes, Sir.
是的 长官
Bring him in.
带进来
Warden.
典狱官
Busmalis, good to see you.
布斯麦里斯 见到你真好
Likewise. These cuffs are very tight.
彼此彼此 这些手铐真紧
You're gonna have to endure the pain a little longer.
你得多忍♥耐一会了
You and me are going on TV.
你跟我要上电视
Really? How do I look?
真的吗 我看起来如何
Busmalis was found stalking the home of Miss Whitney Allen,
布斯麦里斯被发现潜进惠特尼·艾伦小姐家
who plays Miss Sally on the popular children's show,
她在广受欢迎的儿童节目"莎莉小姐运动场"中
"Miss Sally's School Yard."
扮演莎莉小姐
Any sign of the other escapee, Alvarez?
有另一名越狱犯阿尔瓦雷斯的消息吗
No, but we're closing in on him.
没有 不过我们快抓住他了
No person shall be held to answer for any capital,
"任何人不受死罪
or otherwise infamous crime
或其他重罪的审判
unless under presentment or indictment of grand jury.
除非根据大陪审团的报告或起诉书"
Now that's part of Article V of the Bill of Rights.
这是《权利法案》第五条修正案部分内容
The first two Articles get all the press, you know--
前两条修正案被媒体大肆报道
freedom of speech, freedom of religion,
言论自♥由♥ 宗教自♥由♥
the gun thing, but Article V, baby,
持枪权利什么的 但是第五条 宝贝儿
that's the one you've got to cling to when they slap on them cuffs.
那可是铐人时必须坚守的
No person shall be compelled in any criminal case
"任何人不得在任何刑事案件中被迫
to be witness against himself,
自证其罪
nor deprived of life, liberty or property
不经正当法律程序
without due process of law.
不得被剥夺生命 自♥由♥或财产"
Deprived of life.
剥夺生命
Out of the hole already?
这就被放出来了
Yeah. You missed all the fun.
对 你错过了不少乐趣
You know, Hernandez's murder only helps us.
埃尔南德斯的死倒是帮了我们
Now we can go to Glynn,
我们可以去找格林
and tell him that Murphy can't control Emerald City
告诉他墨菲管翡翠城
any better than McManus,
比迈克麦纳斯好不到哪去
and that Glynn has to hire a black man for the job.
格林必须雇用黑人来管理
We tried that and got nowhere.
我们试过了 一无所获
The more we push Glynn in one direction,
我们逼格林越紧
the more resistant he gets.
他反抗越强
Then we have to apply pressure from the outside.
那我们就让外界向他施压
We get community leaders to pressure him.
我们可以找社区领袖施压
We don't know any community leaders.
我们又不认识什么社区领袖
Said does. No, not Said.
萨依德认识 不 不能找萨依德
He won't get involved.
他不会介入的
Have faith and we'll see, man.
要有信心 走着瞧吧
Have faith.
要有信心
You're looking good.
你看上去不错
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Yama.
老兄
Let me ask you,
我问你
do you agree that life would be better
你同不同意如果让黑人
if a black man ran Emerald City?
管理翡翠城会更好
That depends upon the black man.
那得看是哪位黑人
Let's say you get to help pick.
假设你有权帮忙挑选呢
Now why would Glynn let me do that?
格林为什么会允许
Because you have influence.
因为你有影响力
I know the man that I would choose would not be your choice.
我只知道我选的人 你不会同意
Are you sure? Yes...
你确定吗 是的
because you are looking to manipulate someone.
因为你想要操纵别人
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表