剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
OZ.
奥兹
The name on the street
道上的人都如此称呼
for the Oswald State Correctional Facility,
奥兹瓦尔德州惩教所
level four.
四级戒备监狱
Now in OZ, our entire day is structured.
在奥兹 我们的日常生活都是规定好的
We know when we'll eat, sleep, work,
我们知道何时吃饭 睡觉 干活
when we'll have free time.
何时是自♥由♥时间
Now giving a man who's locked up, free time is a joke,
对囚犯而言 自♥由♥时间是个笑话
'cause there are still all kinds of restrictions
因为仍有一堆的限制
as to what you can and cannot do.
规定囚犯的一举一动
Some people try to better themselves by reading or exercise.
有人通过阅读或锻炼提升自己
Some pray...
有人祈祷
some plot.
有人谋划
Some just watch TV.
有人只是看电视
Live from Burbank Studios in Burbank, California,
加州伯班克市伯班克演播室现场
it's time to play "Up Your Ante."
正在为您播放"加大赌注"节目
And here's your host, Gordon Elliot.
欢迎主持人戈登·埃利奥特
Hello and welcome to "Up Your Ante."
大家好 欢迎收看"加大赌注"
And let's meet our first contestant tonight,
欢迎今晚第一位参赛选手
Mr. John Carpenter.
约翰·卡彭特先生
Now let's meet our star.
欢迎我们的明星嘉宾
Joining us this evening, the divine,
今晚驾临现场的 是了不起的
the perfect, Miss Eartha Kitt.
完美的厄撒·基特小姐
Eartha, thank you so much for being here.
厄撒 非常感谢你到来
Categories start on fashion.
类别从时尚类开始
Take a look at this photograph.
请看这张照片
Can you tell me what kind of beard this man is wearing?
请问 这人的胡子是何类型
I think I need a hint.
我想 我需要提示
Eartha?
厄撒
Well, I can give you a hint.
我可以给个提示
It can also be called a Rob Petrie.
它也可以称为罗伯·皮特里
Rob Petrie?
罗伯·皮特里
It's a goatee, you stupid fuck!
是山羊胡 你个蠢蛋
Come on, just say it, just say goatee.
快点 说啊 说山羊胡
He could say goatee, but he'd be wrong.
他要说山羊胡 就错了
That's not a goatee?
那不是山羊胡吗
It's a Vandyke. Vandyke?
是尖髯 尖髯
"Rob Petrie"? Get it?
"罗伯·皮特里" 懂了吗
No, who's Rob Petrie?
不 谁是罗伯·皮特里
Would y'all just fucking clam it up so I can hear the answer?
你们能不能他妈静一点 我要听答案
Count! It's a Dick or a Vandyke.
点名 答案是狄克或范戴克
Up My Ante!
我加大赌注
Yes, television keeps us busy, keeps us happy.
没错 电视让我们忙碌 快乐
I'm what we call a segment producer.
我是业内的片段制片人
Each of our shows is divided into four 10-minute stories,
我们的每个节目分割为四个十分钟故事
anchored by a different newsman.
由不同记者主持
I work for Jack Eldridge.
我为杰克·爱尔德里奇工作
I like Eldridge. He's a ball buster.
我喜欢爱尔德里奇 很了不起
That piece you did on heating oil,
你们制♥作♥的有关民用燃料油的片子
you really tagged that corporate clown.
真的把那公♥司♥羞辱得够呛
Have a seat.
请坐
We want to do a three-part series on Oswald.
我们想做关于奥兹瓦尔德的三集系列报道
You know, inside one of America's toughest prisons.
美国最强悍监狱的深度报道
No. No?
不行 不行
Like I said, I saw what he did to that guy,
如我所说 我看过他是怎么对那家伙的
and I don't want to be that guy.
我不想跟那家伙一样下场
What have you got to hide?
你有什么要隐瞒的
Nothing. But in the four years since we had the riot,
没有 自那次暴♥动♥之后的四年里
life around here's been rough.
这儿的日子一直不好过
Attitudes are just starting to settle down.
紧张态势正渐渐平息
You bring in the TV cameras, you're gonna stir the situation up.
把电视摄影机带进来 会挑起事端
I've spoken to the commissioner, and he's agreed.
我跟理事长说过了 他已经同意了
Then I'll call the Governor. He also agreed.
那我打给州长 他也同意了
If you already had permission,
既然你已经得到准许
if you already knew it was a done deal,
既然你早知道是板上钉钉了
why'd you even ask me? To get your honest reaction.
为何还要来问我 看你的真实反应
First we're gonna do an overview of life in Oswald,
首先 我们会对奥兹瓦尔德的生活做个概述
then we're gonna follow one new prisoner coming in
然后会跟拍一位新入狱囚犯
and we will close with Jack Eldridge
最后会以杰克·爱尔德里奇
spending the night locked in a cell.
在牢房♥过夜结束节目
Spending the night? Yeah, just him and one real inmate.
过夜 是的 就他和一名真正的囚犯
By the way, when does the great man get here?
顺便问下 那位大人物何时来
Not till the day we actually shoot.
我们真正开拍那天
For the next few days I'm gonna have a crew here
接下来的几天 我们会派一个团队过来
while I do preliminary interviews
我要进行初步采访
with you staff members and as many prisoners as possible.
采访你们员工 以及尽可能多的囚犯
Please understand, our goal is to show the audience
请理解 我们的目标是向观众展示
how incredibly difficult your jobs are
你们的工作是多么艰难
and to kick "60 Minutes" in the ass.
打败《60分钟》
That's all.
就这样
Tomorrow and for several days,
明日起数天时间里
a television crew will be walking the halls
一队电视摄影组会来到这儿
taping a piece on OZ for their news magazine.
为他们的时事杂♥志♥摄制奥兹的片段
Quiet down! Quiet!
静一静 安静
Now I know when the cameras are rolling
我知道 只要摄影机一开
you guys will run through your bag of tricks-- plead innocent,
你们就会极尽所能耍花样 装无辜
run scams, cry foul,
施诡计 喊冤
or whatever else you think is gonna get you some attention,
或者其它哗众取宠的行为
get your faces on TV.
好博出镜
But let me warn you,
但我警告你们
when those cameras are gone,
剧组走后
I'll still be here.
我还在
When the story airs, I will be watching
报道一播放 我会看着
and I won't forget what you say or what you do.
我不会忘记你们说过的话 做过的事
That is all.
就这样
Lights out!
熄灯
I gotta think of some good shit to tell this jamook.
我得想出点故事来告诉那白♥痴♥
He's only gonna use the best stuff.
他只会选最好的料
You gonna make shit up? I can't tell him the truth, can I?
你要编故事吗 总不能实话实事啊 是吧
But I want to be on camera.
但我想出镜
Can't let these matinee idol looks go to waste.
我这玉树临风的帅样不能浪费了
Callate!
住嘴
Ayyiyi. Callate.
好吧 住嘴
You gonna sit down with those news people?
你要跟那些媒体人聊吗
Yes, I am.
是的
I've got a lot to say about the conditions up in here.
这里发生的事 我有很多话要说
What if they ask about Adebisi? Adebisi.
如果他们问起阿戴比斯呢 阿戴比斯
The court found me innocent of his death by way of self-defense.
法庭裁定我无罪 我是自卫杀人
Even McManus testified on my behalf.
连迈克麦纳斯都为我作证
But still, the reporters--
但是 那些记者
they're bound to dig up old bones
他们肯定会挖出陈年旧事
and make us Muslims look bad.
让我们穆♥斯♥林♥难堪
Arif, I am not afraid.
阿瑞夫 我不怕
We gonna be on TV? I am.
我们要上电视吗 我要上
But if you see a camera, you duck out of sight, all right?
如果你看到摄影机 要躲开 知道吗
Why? You don't remember Jack Eldridge?
为什么 你不记得杰克·爱尔德里奇了吗
No. Well, I do.
不记得 我记得
He fucked us over, Cyril.
他害了咱们 西瑞尔
He fucked us real bad.
他害得我们够惨
This might be our chance to get even.
这是我们报仇的机会
Go to sleep.
睡吧
Hey, girl!
姑娘
Prisoner number 01W711,
囚犯编号♥ 01W711
Omar White;
奥马尔·怀特
Convicted January 4th, 2001;
判刑日期 2001年1月4日
Murder in the first degree.
一级谋杀罪
Sentence: 75 years,
刑期75年
up for parole in 20.
20年不得假释
Yo, that's what I'm talking about.
我说的就是这个
Check out-- look at the poontang nooky.
瞧 看看这个骚娘们
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表