剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
that he had nothing.
他仍然一无所有
The only desire that he had left was to die.
他仅剩的欲望便只有死了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
You only need to look into a man's face
你只需直视一个人的脸
to see if his time has come.
就能看出他是否大限已至
Hello, Leroy.
好啊 勒罗伊
I thought we had a deal.
我以为咱们说好了
I thought you were gonna kill Said for us.
我以为你会为我们杀了萨依德
I will. When?
我会的 什么时候
He's constantly surrounded by his crew.
他一直都被他的人围着
I'm waiting for a moment when I got him alone.
我得等他落单的时候
So, what's going on? Said's napping.
怎么啦 萨依德在睡觉
You know he suffers from hypertension, right?
你知道他有高血压吧
No, I didn't. You want a break?
不 我不知道 你要歇一会吗
I'd be happy to take over.
我很乐意接手
I do have to take a leak. Then relieve thyself.
我确实得去撒个尿 那快去呗
Okay.
好吧
He should be asleep for another 20 minutes.
他应该还要睡20分钟
I'll be right back.
我很快回来
Salah.
萨拉赫
Where...? It's all right.
那个 没事
You're safe.
你很安全
God. What the fuck? Fuck.
天 搞什么鬼 操
You know, I'm getting tired of your boy Redding
我快受不了你家瑞丁了
waiting to make his move against Pancamo and Morales, man.
还等着他对付潘卡莫和莫拉莱斯呢
Shit, I don't know why we don't just go up
靠 我不明白为啥咱们不干脆
and ice the motherfuckers right now.
现在就把那俩王八蛋干掉
Relax. Redding knows the score.
沉住气 瑞丁心中有数
He'll tell us when the time is right.
时候一到 他会告诉咱们的
Who that...? That's not who I think it is, is it?
那是 我没认错吧
Jackson Vahue? Yeah, that's him, yo.
杰克逊·维休 没错 就是他
Get the fuck out of here.
不可能吧
I heard he was up in here, man, but, you know, I ain't seen him.
我听说他在这儿 但我没见过他
He like to keep a low profile, you know.
他喜欢低调
Hey, I wanna meet him. Yeah, yeah, come on, man.
我想见他 好啊 来吧
Jackson. Jackson.
杰克逊 杰克逊
What's up, man? All right, all right.
怎么样啊 还好吧
How you doing?
你怎么样
My man Omar White, V. Hi.
我兄弟奥马尔·怀特 你好
He wanted to meet you. What's up, man? Yeah.
他想见你 怎么样啊
I was there that night when you scored, what?
你赢球那晚我也在那儿呢
Forty-eight points on the Bulls, boy. That was...
公牛队得了48分呢 那真是
Poet, what you got in stock?
诗人 你那有啥好货
I thought you was off the drugs, man.
我以为你不碰毒品了
Yeah, well, that was when I was trying to win parole.
是啊 那时我想着能假释呢
Now I'm stuck in this shit hole for another seven years.
现在我还得困在这鬼地方七年呢
Give me some tit.
给我些毒品
Anything you need, brother, we've got that for you.
如你所愿 兄弟 随时为你准备
Here. All right. All right.
给 好好好
Keep you happy, keep your motor running.
这能让你爽翻天 精力旺盛呢
I'm your man, Jackson.
任你差遣啊 杰克逊
Man. Boy, Jackson Vahue, man. I mean, there I am, man.
那杰克逊·维休啊 我明明就在那儿
I'm trying to be friendly with this motherfucker.
我想对这王八蛋示好
He's looking at me like I'm not there,
他似乎看不到我
like I'm a fucking glass of water.
好像我是透明人似的
Man, he's got other shit on his mind, man.
他想着其他事呢
I got this problem. I just... I just don't impress people.
我就是有这个问题 就是让人没印象
No, man, this ain't no joke, man.
不 这可不是笑话
I mean, ever since I was a kid, man, I meet people and I just...
自打小时候 我跟别人见面 我就是
For some reason, I just don't leave no impression on them.
不知为啥 我总让人忽视
So, what you gonna do, man? What I'm gonna do?
那你要怎么做 我要怎么做
I'll show you what I'm gonna do.
我会让你知道我要怎么做
I'm gonna make these motherfuckers notice me, all right?
我要让这些王八蛋注意到我 行了吧
Yo, don't be waving that shit around, man.
别到处晃着那玩意
These motherfuckers are gonna fear me.
这些王八羔子会怕我的
All right? Watch me. Watch me.
行吗 看着我 看着我
Hey, get the fuck out of the way.
快他妈滚开
McManus.
迈克麦纳斯
McManus. Yeah?
迈克麦纳斯 什么事
What the fuck was that?
搞什么鬼
Jumped him with a fucking knife.
把他和那该死的刀一起丢下去
This is 11, we got a 66. Hurry.
我是11 这儿有66号♥情况 快来
Apply pressure. Raise his head.
按压 把他的头抬高
Bleeding like a pig, McManus.
血流得跟猪似的 迈克麦纳斯
How does it feel, baby?
感觉如何 宝贝
Fuck.
操
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be taken care of.
会没事的 会好的
This particular shank is called a blunt.
这种特制的小刀称为钝刀
It's fairly standard.
这种刀相当标准
A prisoner palms a hunk of metal working in the shop
犯人在工厂干活时把一大块金属藏在手中
and then rubs the metal against a stone wall...
然后将其在石墙上摩擦
In OZ we got plenty of those.
在奥兹 我们有很多这种刀
Shaping it into a blade.
可以加工成刀片
The beauty of this baby is that...
这宝贝的美妙之处在于
it causes as much internal damage as possible.
它能造成极大的内伤
Basil, you've got a guest.
巴兹尔 有人来看你
Who? Nancy Mears.
谁 南希·米尔斯
There's your mistress?
她是你的情妇吗
Sort of. She was my partner.
算是吧 她是我的搭档
While I was undercover in Em City,
我在翡翠城卧底的时候
she pretended to be my girlfriend.
她假扮成我女朋友
You seem surprised she's here. I am.
她来这里你好像很意外 是的
Up until today, she's refused to see me.
直到今天 她一直不肯见我
Nancy.
南希
I can't tell you how happy I am that you've come.
你不知道你来看我我有多高兴
The Lieutenant ordered me. What?
探长命令我来的 什么
Schmand. He said I had to come.
舒曼 他说我必须来
Well, I'm sorry he forced you.
抱歉他强迫了你
You got something to tell me?
你有事要跟我说吗
I wanted to apologise for lying to you while I was undercover.
我想为卧底时对你撒谎道歉
I got so deep inside Desmond Mobay
我扮演德斯蒙德·莫贝走火入魔了
that I let the situation get funky.
才让情况失控
Okay.
好吧
Bye. Nancy.
再见 南希
That's it? "Okay, bye"?
就这样 "好吧 再见"
What do you want from me, John?
你想我怎样 约翰
Forgiveness?
原谅我
Look.
听着
Being a cop sucks.
警♥察♥不好当
The people we're supposed to protect and serve,
我们保护和服务的人♥民♥
they think we're brutal, indifferent, insulated and corrupt.
他们却认为我们野蛮 冷漠 高高在上又腐♥败♥
Every day I fight against that image,
我每天努力改善这种固有的形象
and every day a scumbag like you fucks it up.
而每天都有你这样的人♥渣♥把我的努力搞砸
So, no, John, I will not forgive you,
所以 不 约翰 我不会原谅你
but I promise you this:
但我答应你
I'll forget you. I will forget you ever existed.
我会忘记你 我会忘了你曾存在过
And if Schmand asks, be sure to tell him I was here.
如果舒曼问起 记得告诉他我来过了
Hey, you. You wanna play some cards?
你 想玩牌吗
Not with you.
不跟你玩
When are you gonna accept the fact
你什么时候才会接受事实
that you, me and Johnny share a bond?
你 我和约翰尼是一类人
We were all cops.
我们都曾是警♥察♥
Cops who, for one reason or another, copped out.
因为某些原因退出警界
I have nothing in common with you.
我和你们没有任何共同之处
I'm a political prisoner incarcerated by an unjust system.
我是被不公正的体制禁锢的政♥治♥犯
No, son, you're nothing but a punk with bad aim.
不 孩子 你只不过是个定错目标的蠢货
And you're a dead man.
你死定了
Is that a threat? It ain't a valentine.
这是威胁 反正不是示爱
Like I said:
如我所说
Punk.
蠢货
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表