剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
I'm in for life.
我被判终身监禁
Only pill they could give me is cyanide.
我唯一能用的药是氰化物
Norma and I are getting married.
诺尔玛和我要结婚了
It'd be nice to have a normal life together,
如果能一起正常生活当然很好
but I'm afraid to die.
但我怕死
You stay in here, you got no guarantees you live. I'm in.
待在这儿也不能保证能活着 我参加
Me too. I'll take a tumor over this place any day.
我也是 在这儿我也随时可能长肿瘤
The program is immoral. It's unnatural.
这个项目是不道德的 违背自然规律
I know, but still, my father had a stroke.
我知道 但是我父亲中风了
I'd like to be with him before he dies.
我想在他死前陪着他
Stud!
种马
These kitchen whites you're wearing are so sexy.
你穿着这身白色厨房♥制♥服♥可真性感
I just love a man in uniform. No...
最爱制♥服♥诱惑了 不
Look, not here. Not now.
别在这儿 现在不行
Why? You got a headache?
怎么 你头痛吗
I told you, we can't be doing this anymore. It's fucking crazy.
我说过 我们不能再这样了 太疯狂了
And I told you it's up to me when we stop.
我也说过 何时停止我说了算
I could go to the warden.
我可以去找典狱官
That'd sure stop me from fucking you.
那当然能阻止我♥操♥你
Of course, then I'd have to find someone else,
当然 之后我就得找别人了
someone as handsome as you.
找个跟你一样帅的男人
God.
天
I know. How about your brother, Cyril?
我知道了 你弟弟西瑞尔如何
All right.
好吧
Today you're gonna play the Little Dutch Doy
今天你得扮成《荷兰小男孩》
who stuck his finger in the dike.
手指卡在壕沟里了
Listen, Brenda. The candy came yesterday.
布伦达 昨天收到糖果了
It was very good.
很好吃
Let's go, you fucking 'tard.
快点 该死的弱智
I especially liked the chocolate with the nuts.
我特别喜欢果仁巧克力
Let go of him, Cyril!
放开他 西瑞尔
Break it up! Break it up!
别打了 别打了
I'll fucking kill you!
我他妈杀了你
Settle down!
冷静点
Cyril's behavior continues to be erratic.
西瑞尔的行为仍然不稳定
I think that we should seriously consider
我认为我们应该认真考虑
transferring him to the Conley Institute.
把他转到康纳利院了
Separating him from his brother will make him worse.
把他和他哥分开 只会让他情况更糟
Yeah, but then he's not gonna be our problem.
是的 不过那就不归我们管了
How about that rain check?
说好的改天再约呢
Dinner? What are you doing tonight?
一起晚餐 你今晚有什么安排
I'm working late. Dr. Prestopnik has a charity event.
我要加班 潘斯尼克医生要参加个慈善活动
Tomorrow night? Maybe. We'll see.
明晚呢 可能吧 到时再说
Time is just so fucked up, especially here in OZ.
时间过得太他妈慢了 尤其是在奥兹
You start thinking about the time that you've wasted
让人忍♥不住想起过去浪费的时光
and the time that you have left to serve
想到剩下的刑期
and the time that you have left to live.
想着还能活着的日子
Look...
听着
I heard about what you're doing, testing this new drug.
我听说你们在测试一种新药
You gotta help me and my brother get out of this place.
你得帮我和我弟离开这里
Please, Gloria, make me old.
求你了 格劳丽亚 让我变老
O'Reily's not a viable candidate. Why not?
奥雷利不适合接受实验 为什么
Because inmates in this program have to be eligible for parole.
因为参与这个项目的犯人必须有假释资格
O'Reily's in for life, and so is his brother.
奥雷利是终身监禁 他弟弟也是
I can petition the commissioner to make an exception.
我可以请求理事长破例
If he's gonna listen to anybody about the O'Reilys,
如果他想知道别人对奥雷利兄弟的看法
it's gonna be me.
应该听听我的意见
Why the fuck do you want to help them? Humanitarian reasons.
你♥他♥妈♥为啥想帮他们 人道主义理由
Humanitarian and Ryan O'Reily don't belong in the same sentence.
人道主义和瑞恩·奥雷利完全不搭
Would you talk to her? Gloria
你能跟她谈谈吗 格劳丽亚
I'm willing to give the guy a chance. Why can't you?
我都愿意给他机会 你们为什么不行
I've given him plenty of chances. Plenty.
我给过他太多机会了 太多了
You know, sometimes you're so blind.
有时候你实在太不理智了
You put O'Reily in this program,
要是你让奥雷利参加这个项目
I'm gonna do everything in my power to shut it the fuck down!
我会尽我所能把它给搅黄了
I swear to God!
我对天发誓
Five of you will be given the drug.
你们中五人将服用药物
Five of you will get a harmless placebo.
另外五人服用的是安慰剂
Once a week you'll receive another dosage
你们每周服一次药
and another complete physical examination
并接受一次彻底的身体♥检♥查
in order to monitor your health
以监控你们的健康状况
and the progress of your aging.
和老化进度
Are there any questions?
有问题吗
Let's go.
开始吧
Take it, Cyril.
吃了 西瑞尔
I don't like the medicine. Come on. Take it.
我不喜欢药 快 吃了它
My Uncle Bilbo once said,
我叔叔比尔博曾说
"Revenge is a dish best served cold."
"复仇这道菜最好冷食"
Meaning, I guess, if the person plotting revenge
我猜他的意思是 如果一个人策划复仇
goes into it all hot and lathered,
太激动 太火热
he's likely to go home hungry.
他多半要一无所获 空腹回家了
But the guy who approaches his goal with a cool, clear eye,
但如果他接近目标时够冷静 够清醒
he has himself a feast.
他就能享受饕餮盛宴了
Bon appetit.
愿你胃口好
Augustus Hill. How you doing, brother?
奥格塔斯·希尔 最近好吗 兄弟
What can I do for you, Vahue? The answer is no.
我能为你做什么 维休 答案是不行
Why you gonna be like that, man? You and me got history.
你干嘛这样 我们以前挺好的呀
Yeah, and it's ancient. Ancient?
是啊 哪辈子的事了 哪辈子
I remember when I first got into OZ, I was your hero.
我记得我刚到奥兹的时候 我可是你的英雄
See, we talking about the '95 Bulls game, boy.
我们聊95年的公牛队比赛
You scored 58 points. Yeah, you always been my hero, man.
你拿下了58分 对 你永远是我的英雄
That's me. Fucking role model.
我就是 他妈的榜样
I was still naive then.
我当时太天真
Back then I felt you were as good a person as you are at basketball.
那时我以为你为人和球技一样出众
Oh hold on, man.
等一下
Look, during the riots, I stepped up,
暴♥动♥的时候 我挺身而出
tried to save Eugene Dobbins' life.
要救尤金·多宾斯一命
What'd I get for it? An ass whooping and a transfer.
我得到什么了 屁♥股♥开花外加转狱
Whatever. Fuck you, man.
随你说吧 操♥你♥妈♥
Shit, ever since I been back in OZ, man, I've been invisible.
靠 自从我回到奥兹 我就很低调
Ain't been causing nobody no trouble.
没给任何人找事
Now I'm up for parole.
现在我可以假释了
While's you in here rotting, I'll be back out.
你在这儿腐烂 我可重获自♥由♥了
Back on the court.
重返球场
Why don't you live with that, little man?
你就受着吧 小家伙
Damn! What's the problem?
该死 怎么啦
I'm trying to find the name of that woman
我在找被杰克逊·维休
who Jackson Vahue beat up and almost raped.
暴打并差点强♥奸♥的那位女子的名字
The one that got him sent to OZ. Why?
害他落到奥兹服刑的那位 为啥
'Cause that cocksucker Vahue is gonna sweet talk
因为那王八蛋维休就要花言巧语
the parole board into letting him go free.
让假释裁决委员会批准他出狱了
I want to make sure the girl gets the chance
我要那女子有机会
to tell the board not to.
对委员会提出反对意见
You still hate him that much?
你还是那么恨他吗
Hate? This ain't about hate.
恨 这和恨无关
This is about justice.
这事关公正
He's supposed to serve 12 years.
他的刑期是12年
He should serve the full 12 years. If he gets out now,
他就该服满12年徒刑 若他现在出狱
he's got a chance of getting his career back.
他还有机会继续他的职业生涯
Seven more years, he'll be too old. Exactly.
再多坐几年牢 他就太老了 没错
Sounds like hate to me.
我看这就是恨
Yes, Beverly Reed please?
是 麻烦转贝弗利·里德
Oh hi, Beverly.
你好 贝弗利
Listen, who I am is not important. What I have to say is.
我是谁不重要 重要的是我要说的话
Have you been notified that Jackson Vahue is up for parole?
你知不知道杰克逊·维休将获假释了
I didn't think so.
我不知道
Yeah, I thought you'd have something to say about that.
是的 我想你对此应该有话要说
Jackson.
杰克逊
How'd that hearing go, man?
听证会进展如何
Oh shit,yo.
见鬼
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表