剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
You need to sleep.
你需要休息一下
We told them we won't be back till later to give us time to come here.
我告诉他们 我们晚点才会回来 是为了争取时间来这里
They'll be expecting her home!
但他们会一直等着她回家!
What am I going to say?
我该怎么说?
What am I going to tell 'em, Jimmy? I don't know.
我该怎么跟他们解释 吉米? 我不知道
And she's over there on her own!
而且她在那边还孤身一人!
She's all on her own, Jimmy!
没有人在她身边啊 吉米!
Maybe you'd better ring them.
也许你该给他们打个电♥话♥
Yeah, I know, it's... it's weird. You know, I said so myself, um...
恩 我知道 这...这很奇怪 你知道的 我也是这么想的 呃...
But she, er... she met a guy, um...
但是她 呃...遇见了一个小伙子 呃...
She... she really liked this guy and, um,
她...她很喜欢那个男的 呃
she just... she wanted to stay out a few more days, so, er...
她就...所以 她就想再多呆几天 呃...
I think she was scared to ring.
我觉得她是害怕给你们打电♥话♥
Well, she was scared of your reaction. That's why...
哎 她担心你们的反应 所以才...
Why she wanted me to... You can try and call her, but you know she...
才让我...你可以给她打电♥话♥试试看 但是你知道她...
She might not...
她可能不会...
No. Well, how...? You know, I...
不 那 怎么 ...? 你知道 我...
I can call her for you, if you like.
我可以帮你们打给她 如果你需要的话
You know, I'll tell her that... That you're not happy about it.
恩 我会告诉她...你对她这样做不满意
Harvey Nicks.
哈维·尼克斯
DKNY.
DKNY(服装品牌)
You can have whatever you want.
你想买♥♥什么就买♥♥什么
I can't go home, Jimmy.
我不能回家 吉米
Can I stay here tonight? Course.
今晚我能留在这儿吗? 当然
Mum?
妈?
Robbie?
罗比?
Baby! She's back!
宝贝! 你回来啦!
Hi! How was it? Did you have a great time? Oh, it was so good!
嗨! 旅行怎么样? 玩得开心吗? 哦 特别棒!
Yeah, it was so good. You look gorgeous. You've caught the sun.
恩 非常棒 你看起来美极了 晒黑了一些
Did Viv enjoy herself? Oh, yeah. She loved it, yeah.
薇薇玩的开心吗? 噢 开心啊 她也很喜欢这次旅行 恩
Bet you got up to all sorts, didn't you? Do you know what?
我猜你们什么都玩了一遍吧 是吧? 不过你看?
Not even going to ask. I don't even want to know!
我问都不打算问 压根儿不想知道!
...I think there is, I really do! I know.
...我觉得是那样的 真的! 我知道
Just going to get a coffee.
我先去倒杯咖啡
So, come on! Give us all the gory details.
喏 快点儿! 给我们讲讲有什么刺♥激♥的经历
Two words: A-mazing.
三个字 屌♥爆了
I've had no sleep, honestly. Probably about an hour.
说真的 我都没怎么睡觉 可能就只睡了1个小时
I have never partied so hard in my life. And the men...
长这么大我还从来没耍的这么嗨森过 那些男人...
Well, it's a good job you never came with us,
只能说 你没跟我们一块儿来是件好事
otherwise you'd be thinking twice about marrying Jez.
不然你就会犹豫是不是要嫁给贾斯了
How I'm going to get through today, I'll never know.
我今天要怎么熬过去 自己都不知道
Well, you'd better get some sleep,
呃 你最好睡会觉
I don't want you wussing out on my hen night. Where's Viv?
我可不想你在我的单身派对上怂了 薇薇呢?
Ill? She has a week's holiday and then she comes back ill?
病了? 她度了一个星期的假回来却病了?
Some kind of food poisoning. Must've been a dodgy kebab.
是某种食物中毒 一定是吃了不靠谱的烤肉串
Dodgy kebab?
不靠谱的烤肉串?
I have been on wild holidays, you know, Tracy. I do know the drill.
我也去撒欢度假过 你知道的 翠西 我知道度假是怎么回事
Has she overdone it? No, not really, no.
她疯过头了吧? 不 不是的 她没有
When can we expect her back, then?
那么 她什么时候能回来?
Don't know.
不知道
I'm trying to find some information about my friend.
我想问一下有没有我朋友的消息
Vivian Baxter.
薇薇安·巴克斯特
I expected her to arrive home from
我以为她度完假
a holiday today, and she never arrived.
今天应该到家的 但是她并没有回来
No, no. I'm not...
不 不是 我不是...
I'm not her family, I'm just a friend from back home.
我不是她的家人 我只是她这边的一个朋友
What do you want my name for?
你要登记我名字做什么?
Jimmy, I need to speak to you. I need to see you.
吉米 我得跟你谈谈 我们得见一面
Fine. Fine, I'll tell you what, I'll go to the fucking police, then.
行啊 行啊 要不这样吧 我去那该死的警♥察♥局得了
Who've you been ringing? The consulate.
你给谁打电♥话♥了? 领♥事♥馆♥
I googled it, they said they could help. Are you out of your mind?
我谷歌♥查了一下 网上说他们能帮上忙 你疯了吗?
Do you think these people are stupid? I'm worried about her, Jimmy.
你觉得领♥事♥馆♥的人都是傻子吗? 我很担心她 吉米
Fine. So, worry. But don't go sticking your head out of the hole.
行啊 可以担心 但是别蠢到去冒险啊
You got away with it.
你侥幸逃脱
You're home and dry. How do you know? What if she talks?
你现在回来了 已经没事了 你怎么知道? 要是她把我供出来呢?
What if she says I'm involved and tells them everything? She won't.
要是她供出我和这事有关 把一切都抖出来 那该怎么办? 她不会的
I would, if I was stuck over there.
如果我被困在那边了 我就会
They'll be getting to her, won't they? In her face.
他们会弄清楚的 不是吗? 当着她的面
They'll want to know who gave them the drugs, where they were going,
他们会想查出是谁给她的毒品 要送到哪里
and they'll go on and on and on until they break her.
他们会一直不停地追问下去 直到她崩溃
And she'll be scared and shitting herself.
她会吓得尿裤子
She'll tell them because she has to to save herself, and then what?
然后她会供出一切 因为她必须这么做才能自保 那结果呢?
They'll come for us, Jimmy, that's what.
他们就会来找我们 吉米 这就是结果
Get out of the car, I need to show you something. What?
下车 我要给你看点东西 什么玩意儿?
What?
到底是什么?
All this, it's over.
这一切 都结束了
All right? You get me?
懂了吗? 你懂我说的吗?
What are you on about? It's over.
你在说什么? 都结束了
What's over? All this, me and you.
什么结束了? 所有这一切 我和你
It's finished.
结束了
You using bastard. You got what you wanted,money, and a free holiday.
你个利用人的混♥蛋♥ 你得到了你想要的 钱 还有免费度假
You wanker! You got exactly what I promised.
你个卑鄙小人! 你得到了我所承诺的一切
Wh...! What about Viv, Jimmy? You can't just leave her out there!
那...那薇薇怎么办 吉米? 你不能就这样不管她的死活啊!
Not my problem. Delete my number.
这就不是我的麻烦了 把我号♥码删了吧
Maybe I'll make it your problem.
也许我会让它变成你的麻烦的
Maybe I'll tell her family exactly where they can find you.
也许我会告诉她的家人到哪能找到你
That would be a really bad idea, Tracy.
这个主意糟糕透了 翠西
She can get ten years! She won't.
她可能会被判处10年! 她不会的
How do you know? Because she was the decoy, right? The sacrifice.
你怎么知道? 因为她就是诱饵 你懂? 牺牲品
She weren't carrying as much as the others. What others? What...?
她没有其他人员的携带量多 什么其他人? 什么...?
There were others. Do you think we'd go to all that trouble for you two?
还有其他人 你以为我们会就为了你们两个那么大费周章?
There were others carrying, and they all got through.
还有其他携带者 他们都顺利通过了
She won't talk because she'll be told what'll happen if she does.
她不会说出去的 因为有人会告诉她 如果她说出去了会有什么后果
Everything OK out there?
还好吗?
Yeah. Yeah, fine. Do you fancy a drink after work?
嗯 嗯 很好 下班后想喝一杯吗?
Great! Yeah? Maybe get a few of the others out?
好呀! 是吧? 再叫上其他几个人怎么样?
OK... I'd love to go on a beach holiday.
好嘞... 我也想来个去沙滩度假
Here we go. Three pints of lager.
来来来 三品脱的啤酒
Vodka and tonic. Wine.
伏特加 汤力 葡萄酒
No, just Coca-Cola for me.
不用了 我要可口可乐就行了
I've brought you a wine. No, no. I'm driving.
我给你点了一杯酒了 不 不行 我要开车
Well, get a taxi, I'll pay. You're not having a Coke.
这样吧 打车回去 我来付钱 别喝可乐了啊
Here you go. Cheers, everyone!
来来来 干杯 大家嗨起来!
Cheers! Welcome back. So, Ibiza, eh?
干杯! 欢迎回来 去的是伊比沙岛 对吗?
Did you go to Pacha?
你去巴夏了吗?
Yeah, everywhere, yeah. Amnesia? Mmhm. Space? Yeah, all of them.
嗯 都去了 嗯 失忆幻境? 嗯嗯 外层空间? 是的 都去了
Did you get out much, see the place?
你们一直在外面玩儿吗 观光?
Mm, well, we hired motorbikes, and went up north to the beaches.
嗯 我们租了摩托车 然后一路向北去海滩边上
Did you not see my pictures on Instagram?
你没有看我分享的照片吗?
Nah, not on it. Here, I've got them.
没 我没用那个 我有 来看看
Did you go to Portinatx? Beautiful up there.
你去波蒂那茨了没有? 那边特别美
Oh, my God, it's amazing, yeah. It's beautiful.
哦 天哪 太惊艳了 特别漂亮
Cala San Vicente? Mm. Isn't that the place at the top of the...?
卡拉圣文森特集团酒店? 嗯 酒店不就是在那什么上面吗?
Just along from San Juan. Yeah.
沿着圣胡安 是的呢
State of you two!
看你们两!
Did you go to Las Salinas?
你们去了拉斯萨利纳斯吗?
Yeah, did that with some people.
嗯 和一些人一起去的
Is that...? That's up North as well, isn't it?
那个是...? 也是在北边 对吧?
No, it's right at the bottom.
不是 是在下边
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Forgetting. Whoa, whoa. Back up.
额 对 对 我忘记了 哇 哇 等一下
Two girls on a moped. Can I have that one for private use?
两个美女骑着摩托车 我可以把这个照片做私人珍藏吗?
Oh, yeah, all right, Rick. You wish.
哦 是么 好吧 瑞克 你就做梦吧
That's weird. What's weird? Did you hire those bikes?
好奇怪 怎么了? 这些车是你们租的吗?
Yeah, why? Licence plate's wrong.
对啊 怎么了? 车牌不对劲儿啊
What? Look "Rep Dominica". That's not Ibiza.
什么? 看 "多米尼加" 这不是伊比沙岛啊
What are you, an anorak? How are they going to hire those in Ibiza?
你是什么呀 冷知识百科咩? 你们是怎么在伊比沙岛租到这种车的?
Are you sure you didn't secretly fly off to the Caribbean?
你们真的没有悄悄地飞去加勒比海?
Why don't you put your hands down his pants, Emily?
你怎么不直接把你的手放进他的裤裆呐 埃米莉?
Men like a challenge, you know.
男人都喜欢挑战极限哟 你懂的
What you on about? "Oh, Ziggy, Ziggy! You're so funny".
你什么意思? "哦 仔仔 仔仔 你好风趣呀"
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表