剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
At the end of the night, he would always, as an encore,
而每晚结束的时候 他都会加演一首
he'd play this certain song.
唱的都是同一首歌♥
Which?
什么歌♥?
Nah, it's the one I told you about, the one noone knows about.Oh!
呐 就是我跟你提过的那首 没人知道的那首 哦!
Your happy song.
你的快乐小单曲
I promise I won't tell anyone
我保证不会告诉别人
It'll be our little secret.
这是我们间的小秘密
Please!
求你了!
My parents used to dance. It was the only time they ever did.
我爸妈以前还会跳舞 他们只有在这个时候才会跳舞
The whole room would sing, with smiles on their faces.
房♥间里欢歌♥笑语 载歌♥载舞
I was a kid, there was no responsibilities,
我当时还是个孩子 不用承担什么责任
not a single thing to worry about.
也没什么需要担心的
Thanks.
谢谢
I've texted all my friends. Told them all about it.
我给我所有朋友都发过短♥信♥ 告诉他们了
Updated my Facebook status, uploaded a few photos...
更新了脸书状态 上传了几张照片...
You OK?
你没事吧?
What's up?
怎么了?
I'm scared.
我很害怕
Scared...
怕...
of my feelings for you.
我对你的感情
Why? Because this isn't real.
为什么? 因为 太不真实了
We have to go home and when we're back there, none of this is real.
我们终究要回去 而回去后 这一切什么也不是
What we feel is. Ruby, you're 15 years old.
我们的感觉是真的 鲁比 你才15岁
But what's that got to do with anything?
那又如何?
You're my boss's daughter. I'm staying in your house.
你是我老板的女儿 我借住在你家里
If he ever found out... He won't. But what if he does?
万一他发现了... 他不会的 万一呢?
We can't be together.
我们不能在一起
And... you realised this after we've had sex?
所以...你在我们做♥爱♥后才想到这个?
It's not like that. Was that your plan all along?
不是这样的 你一开始就是这么计划的吗?
What, to have what you want and then just toss me aside?
得到你想要的了 就一脚把我踹开?
Ruby, it's not like that.
鲁比 不是这样的
I think about you all the time.
我无时无刻都不在想你
I haven't felt like this about anybody. Not even my wife.
我从没对任何人有过这样的感觉 即使是我的妻子
But how's it going to work?
但是这又有什么用呢?
What, sneaking around behind your parents' back? We'll get caught.
背着你父母鬼混吗? 我们会被抓住的
We won't. Ruby, I could go to prison. Only we know what we've done.
不会的 鲁比 我可能会去坐牢 发生了什么只有我们知道
It can't happen, you have to see that. But it is happening.
我们不能这样做 你得面对现实 但我们做了啊
It's too late. Don't get upset.
太晚了 别这样
I'm trying to be sensible for once in my life,
我只是试着在我一生中唯一一次警觉一点
I'm trying to do the right thing. No, seriously, I am.
我只是试着做正确的选择 不 不骗你 真的
Because what we did upstairs... Sex.
因为我们在楼上做的... 做♥爱♥
You mean the sex. Yes.
你是说做♥爱♥ 对
It was a mistake.
是个错误
It was wrong.
是不对的
I loved it.
我喜欢这一切
I loved being there with you. You bastard.
我喜欢和你在一起 你真是禽兽
Ruby, please. It was my first time.
鲁比 不要这样 这可是我的初夜
Listen to me...
听我说...
Listen to what I'm saying.
好好听我说
I'm falling for you.
我爱上你了
But that is not an option. That can't go anywhere.
但我别无选择 我们这样不会长久的
Be truthful, how can it go anywhere? Leave me alone.
真的 怎么可能长久 别说了
Ruby, I don't want to upset you.
鲁比 我不想伤害你
I don't want to make you cry, Ruby.
我不想让你哭 鲁比
Please, can we just talk about this?
求你了 我们好好谈谈好吗?
This was supposed to be fun.
我们在一起明明应该很开心的
I'm crapping myself. I've...
我拿自己在赌 我一直...
I've let things go too far so I'm putting on the brakes.
我做的太过了 所以我得停下来
That doesn't mean we can't see each other
这不代表我们以后不能见面
and it doesn't mean we still can't hang out. Leave me alone.
也不代表我们不能一起玩 别说了
Leave me alone!
让我静一静!
She's fine.
她没事的
Ruby, wait. Ruby. Get away from me! You can't just run off.
鲁比 等等 鲁比 离我远点! 你不能就这样跑走
How will you get home? Train. I'm not a bleeding child.
你要怎么回去? 地铁 我又不是小孩子
Ruby, wait. Get off me. I just want to talk.
鲁比 等等 放开我 我只想好好说
Get off me or I'll scream. You won't scream. I'll scream, I swear.
放开我 不然我要叫了 你不会的 我会尖叫的 我发誓
Please, come back inside.
拜托 我们进去吧
Help! Help! God's sake.
救命!救命! 老天
Hey, you! She's fine, we're friends. Hey, leave her alone!
嘿 你! 她没事 我们是朋友 嘿 离她远点!
Keep your bleeding nose out! I'm calling the police!
踏马别多管闲事! 我要报♥警♥了!
Ruby, please, ring me back.
鲁比 拜托 回我电♥话♥
I need to know you're OK.
我需要知道你没事
This is crazy, I can't leave here without you.
这很疯狂 但我不能没有你自己离开
Come on!
拜托!
Ruby. I'm sorry, OK?
鲁比 对不起 可以了吗?
I'm sorry.
对不起
Ruby...
鲁比...
Hi, Dad. Where is she?
嗨 爸爸 她在哪里?
She's with the doctor. What happened?
和医生在里面 发生了什么?
She was drunk, she fell off a kerb, a car glanced her. Jesus Christ.
她喝醉了 被路边的石头绊倒了 一辆车刚好擦过她 天呐
She broke her arm. She's lucky it isn't a lot worse.
她伤了胳膊 幸亏没什么大碍
She broke her arm. She's lucky it isn't a lot worse.
她伤了胳膊 幸亏没什么大碍
Where were you? I was at work...
你刚刚在哪? 我在工作...
You didn't answer your phone. I tried seven times.
你没有接电♥话♥ 我打了七次
I was at work.
我在工作
I want to see her.
我想见见她
Hello?
有人吗?
Why were you drinking? Why not?
你为什么喝酒? 喝了又怎样?
Who were you with? A friend.
和谁在一起? 一个朋友
Dickhead.
混♥蛋♥
A boy? What do you think?
男孩? 你以为呢?
Well, where was he when you had your accident, then?
好吧 你出事的时候他在哪里 嗯?
I've no idea.
我不知道
Were you drinking with him or were you drinking after he left you?
你是在和他喝酒还是他离开以后你才喝的?
Ruby, this is serious. You could've been killed.
鲁比 这很严重 你差一点就死了
I was texting, I wasn't looking where I was going.
我在发短♥信♥ 我没看路
I fell in the road. End of.
我摔倒在路上 就这样
Shit, what happened?
见鬼 发生了什么?
Ruby, what happened?
鲁比 到底怎么了?
Everything OK?
一切都还好吗?
Never have kids.
劝你永远别生孩子
You out tonight?
你今晚出去吗?
No. You are now.
不 你现在要出去了
Pissed during the day, then falls in front of a car. Jesus.
大白天的就酩酊大醉 然后倒在一辆车前 老天
One step away, that, from my worst nightmare.
差一步就酿成大祸了
What was she thinking? Wh-What she was doing?
她在想什么? 她在做什么?
Do you know where she'd been? With some nuthead.
你知道她去哪儿了吗? 和某些混♥蛋♥在一起
That pillock Jake, most probably. Is he no good?
那个蠢货杰克 最有可能 他不好吗?
Yeah, he's a wide boy, gives it all of that.
是啊 他完全就是一个骗子 一眼就能看出来
I just hope she's had the sense not to go too far, I really do.
我只是希望她不要陷得太深 我真的希望
You know, that's the problem with having a daughter.
你知道 这就是生女儿的烦恼
You become too perceptive, you can't help it.
你变得太过敏感了 情不自禁地
The idea of your little girl being touched by some spotty oik.
你总会觉得你的小女儿被各式各样的蠢货骚扰
Fancy a game of pool?
想打一局台球吗?
What I really fancy is getting hammered.
我真正想做的是借酒消愁
Do you want to get smashed to bits? Does the Pope shit in the woods?
你还想醉得更彻底些吗? 请问教皇会在森林里拉屎吗?
Let's do it.
放马过来吧
Here you go, my friend. Keep the change. Thank you very much.
你可以走了 朋友 不用找了 非常感谢
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
All right, don't know about you, but I could do with a drink. Yep.
好吧 不知道你怎么样 反正我还可以再喝一杯 是
Can I tell you something?
我可以告诉你一些事吗?
Yeah, as long as it doesn't involve bestiality, yeah.
可以 只要不涉及暴♥力♥血腥就可以
I was with someone today.
我今天和某人在一起
When Ruby had her accident, Ali called me
当鲁比发生事故时 艾莉打给我
but she couldn't get me because I wasn't where I was meant to be.
但是她没联♥系♥上我 因为我不在我该在的地方
What, an affair?
什么 婚外情?
Who?
谁?
This can't go any further, Rick.
不能再发展下去了 瑞克
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Someone from work.
是个同事
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表