剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
I'm coming now.
我马上到
Do not let him leave. Whatever you do, just keep him there.
别让他走 无论如何 把他留在那
Where is he? He's glad you came. Is he in there?
他在哪? 他很高兴你来了 他在里面吗
He wants me to tell you how scared he is, OK?
他想让我告诉你他有多害怕 好吗?
Dave
戴夫
Dave
戴夫
Beth, I'm sorry.
蓓丝 对不起
I know there's nothing that I can...
我知道我无法...
We've been through hell.
我们简直痛不欲生
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Fuck you.
去你的
Fuck you!
去你的!
Fuck...!
操...!
Beth...
蓓丝...
You don't even look like you!
你看起来都完全不一样了
Would you get that if you sold it privately?
如果你自己卖♥♥的话能拿到这单吗?
We might, yeah. You wouldn't.
对啊 有可能 你做不到
You'd get two and a quarter I'm giving you two and a half,
你能拿到二又四分之一成 我可以给你两成半
so you're winning already.
你已经赚了
I've come down 500 on the price of the Mini...
我已经把Mini的价降了500...
Shshsh! ..so you're winning again.
嘘嘘嘘! ...所以你们又赚了一笔
Come on, guys.
跟我来
What do you want from me?
你们想让我做什么?
What else can I do?
我还能做什么?
The coat off me back?
想要我脱外套?
It's yours.
它是你们的了
Am I paying you for this shit?
我发你们工资是让你们看热闹的吗?
If he loses that sale, it's coming out of your wages.
如果他这笔没谈下来 钱就从你们的工资里扣
Oh, Mike, the customers love it, mate. Your wages personally.
哦 麦克 那些顾客可喜欢这些玩笑了 就从你的工资里扣
And what's the matter with the hydraulic...
还有那个液压器是怎么...
Get your arses off the desks.
你给我从桌子上下来
What's the matter with the hydraulic?
那个液压器是怎么回事?
Do not tell me it's broken, don't tell me it's broken.
别跟我说它坏了 别说它坏了
It's broken.
它坏了
JS Motors, Kathy speaking.
这里是JS汽车行 我是凯茜
Oh, hello, this Gina Corbin, Beth's mother-in-law.
你好 我是吉娜 柯宾 蓓丝的婆婆
Oh, hello.
哦 你好
I'm just ringing to tell you that she won't be in today.
我打电♥话♥就是想告诉你们 她今天不能去上班了
Oh, that's OK, I think we know.
哦 没关系 我们已经听说了
Mike spoke to her last night.
麦克昨晚跟她说过
Oh, it's such good news, isn't it?
哦 这真是天大的好消息 是不是?
What is? Oh, do you not know?
什么好消息? 你不知道吗?
We've found my son.
我们找到我儿子了
Beth's husband, Dave, we've found him safe and well.
蓓丝的丈夫 我们找到他了 他平安无恙
Beth's gone down there to meet him. Oh, God, she couldn't be happier.
蓓丝去见他了 哦 天哪 她可高兴了
That is good news. We're all delighted.
这真是好消息 我们都很高兴
Huh! Finally we can start to live our lives again.
哈! 我们的生活终于又能回到正轨上了
You walked out on us.
你抛弃了我们
Your wife, kids.
你的妻子 你的孩子
How do you explain to two young girls
你怎么跟你的两个女儿解释
that their daddy's just... he's gone? I'm sorry.
他们的父亲就这么...走了? 对不起
Every day they've asked about you, wanted you back.
每天她们都问你的消息 希望你回来
16 months, Dave. I'm sorry.
16个月啊 戴夫 对不起
Just stop saying that! What else am I supposed to say?
别再说对不起了! 那我还能说什么呢?
Just say that you thought about us!
就说你想我们了!
Say that you wanted to come back,
说你也想回来
or tell me something that will help me understand!
或者说一些能够帮我理解这一切的话
What are you doing here?! I'm picking fruit.
你在这到底在做什么?! 我采摘水果
I'm earning money.
我在挣钱
I have... I've wanted this moment so badly.
我一直...一直都盼望着这个时刻
I've thought about it,
我想象过
how it would feel and then just... and you're here.
这会是什么感觉...现在你就在这
And now it's like...
而这感觉就像...
I need answers.
我需要答案
Cos none of this makes any...
因为这一切都没有任何...
You just go...
你就这么走了...
You just go and after a while I'm thinking, "Well, he must be dead.
你就这么走了然后过了一段时间我就想 "他一定是死了
"You've got to be dead, because otherwise...
"你一定是死了 因为不然的话...
"you would find a way."
"你一定会想方设法联♥系♥我们"
You would!
你一定会的!
It wasn't about being married to you or not loving you or...
不是说我们结婚了或者我不爱你了或者...
Then what? Why?
那是什么? 到底为什么?
Why? You know...
为什么? 你知道...
You know the pressure I was under at work
你知道我当时的工作压力
and every day it was just getting worse and worse
而且情况每天都在变坏
and eventually I just couldn't take it any more and I felt...
到最后我实在是都不了了 我觉得...
I don't know, I just...
我不知道 我就是...
I felt this need to...
我觉得我必须...
get away... from everything.
离开...离开所有事情
I wasn't thinking straight.
我那时候没有正常的思考
I must have gone mad.
我一定是疯了
I did, I went... Beth, I went mad.
就是这样 我...蓓丝 我疯了
You-you let your children
你 你让你的孩子们
think that you were dead.
觉得你死了
I mean, I've had to wait while police identified bodies,
我是说 我曾经等待警♥察♥认证尸体
I've just had days braced for the worst and all the time, you were here
我这些日子准备着最坏的情况 而你一直就在这
picking fruit! Not the whole time, not the whole...
在这采摘水果! 不是一直这样 不是一直...
Here.
看这
Have a look at your daughters. No.
看看你的女儿们 不
Yeah. No. Look at them. No. Look at them. No.
你要看 不 看看她们 不 看看她们 不
Did you even think about us?
你有想过我们吗?
Of course! Then how could you let us suffer?
当然想过! 那你怎么能让我们这样受折磨?
How could you with all that worry, and all that fear and...?
你怎么能承受所有那些担心 那些害怕然后又...?
You know, Nell still wakes in the night, crying.
你知道吗 奈尔t到现在还会半夜哭着醒过来
I blocked it out.
我试着不想这些
I thought you'd be better off without me.
我以为没有我你会更好
I thought everybody would be better off without me.
我以为没有了我大家都会更好
We were happy.
我们那时候很幸福
We weren't unhappy, Dave!
至少我们没有不幸福 戴夫!
I can't explain. I...
我说不清楚 我...
But after a while,
但是过了一段时间
coming back just seemed like the hardest thing in the world.
回来就像是全世界最困难的事
You have to believe me - I never stopped loving you.
你要相信我 - 我从来没有停止爱你
I never stopped loving you, I didn't.
我从来没停止爱你 没有
I want to come home.
我想回家
I want to come home.
我想回家
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sure she would have told you.
我相信她本来是要告诉你的
She's perhaps just been...
她也许只是...
It must be a huge shock.
她肯定很震惊
Yeah, yeah, it must.
是啊 是啊 肯定是
It must.
肯定是
And everything aside...
不管怎样...
.. it is good news.
...这是个好消息
He's alive.
他还活着
Thanks, Kathy.
谢谢 凯茜
Big news.
重大新闻
Big, big news.
超级重大新闻
What? What is it?
什么?出什么事了?
Erm, you go ahead, I'm just going to make a quick phone call.
呃 你先走 我要打个电♥话♥ 很快就完
I'll only be five minutes.
就五分钟
I can trust you, can't I?
我可以信任你 对吗?
Not to...?
信任你不会...?
Do you want a coffee?
你想喝咖啡吗?
Have you got money?
你有钱没?
Still black, no sugar?
还是黑咖啡 不加糖?
Still the same.
和以前一样
I already know. How?
我早就知道了 怎么知道的?
The witch.
那个老巫婆
What? Why did you lie to me?
什么? 你为什么撒谎?
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表