剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Yes? Is Mike free?
怎么了? 麦克现在有空吗?
Yes. Well, could I talk to him?
有的 嗯 我能跟他说句话吗?
Regarding?
关于什么的?
Men's problems.
男人间的事
Come in.
请进
Sorry. Erm...
不好意思 呃...
To the best husband a woman could ever hope for.
就写 送给这世界上最好的丈夫
Love always.
永远爱你
I've been thinking about what we were talking about last night.
我一直在想咱们昨晚聊的事
You and Alison, do you know what you guys need? A night out.
你和艾莉森 你知道你们需要的是什么吗? 出去玩一个晚上
A bit of food, get pissed. How often do you two go out together?
吃点东西 喝得烂醉 你们多久一起出去一次?
Rarely would be exaggerating. So go out.
说几乎没有有点夸张 那就出去啊
I'll be at the gaff, ready-made baby-sitter.
我会在家看孩子的 现成的保姆啊
It's good of you, Rick, but...
我很感激 瑞克 但是...
Do you want your marriage breaking up? If you don't ring her, I will.
你想要婚姻破裂吗? 如果你不打给她 我就打
I'm not often this selfless.
我可很少这么无私奉献的
Who are ya? Who are ya? Three strikes, count them.
谁这么厉害啊? 谁这么厉害啊? 数数 三次全中
I thought you were supposed to be good? You're cheating.
我还以为你玩的很好呢? 你作弊
Cheating, how? See you later. Are you going out?
作弊 我哪有? 一会见 你要出去吗?
Yes, my friend Bella's. Right, your mum didn't say. Didn't tell her.
是的 去我朋友贝拉那 好吧 你妈没说过这事啊 我没告诉她
She'll be seeing Jake. Jake? Her boyfriend. Right.
她会去见杰克 杰克? 她的男朋友 是哦
Boys together. Fancy a beer?
就剩咱俩男孩子了 来点啤酒?
You all right? A good night? Great. You? Awesome, yeah. Whoo!
你还好吗?玩的怎么样? 很好 你呢? 非常棒 耶!
You got any more of those? Are you old enough?
你还有酒吗? 你年纪够大吗?
How's Jake? You shouldn't listen to Luke, he talks a lot of crap.
杰克怎么样? 你别听鲁克瞎说 他总是爱说废话
Have you got a boyfriend? What's it to you? Jake's a friend.
你有男朋友吗? 关你什么事? 杰克就是普通朋友
We got off together a couple of times. Are you jealous?
我们一起出去过几次了 你嫉妒了?
You don't lack confidence, do you, Ruby? No. I don't.
你对自己还真是有自信呀 不是吗 鲁比? 是啊 我确实充满自信
Shit! The car.
该死的!那车
It's next door.
隔壁家的
Come on. Where?
过来 去哪?
My room. What about Luke? What about him?
我的房♥间 鲁克怎么办? 跟他有什么关系?
He's eight, you could drill a hole in the wall and he wouldn't wake up.
他才八岁 就算你在墙上钻个洞他都不会醒
I don't want to... you know, not the whole way.
我不想..你知道 不是做全套
How was the restaurant? Great. Yes, good. What did you get up to?
饭店怎么样? 不错 是的 挺好 都干什么了呀?
Not much, just watched a bit of telly.
没干什么 就是看了会电视
Right, I'm out of here. Can't be late, the boss is a tyrant.
好了 我得出去了 不能迟到 老板是个暴君呀
I'll walk out with you.
我跟你一起出去
You can't tell anyone about this. Do I look stupid?
你不能跟任何人说这件事 我有那么傻吗?
No mates, no Facebook. I know. Can I text you?
不要和朋友说 也不要发到脸书上 我知道 我能给你发短♥信♥吗?
Stick your number in that and I will send you a message.
把你号♥输到这里 然后我会给你回短♥信♥的
But don't save me as Rick,make up another name. How about Hot Lips?
但是不要存我的名字瑞克 起个别的名字 热辣红唇怎么样?
Perfect.
不错
What are you going to save me as? Minnie The Minx.
那你存我什么名字呀? 风♥骚♥米妮
She was in the Beano.
她是"比诺"里的一个人物
It was a comic.
"比诺"是个漫画
Oh, get laid last night, did you? This?
哦 昨晚啪啪啪了 是不? 这个嘛?
This is the joy of the single man, mate,
这是单身男人的乐趣 伙计
a feeling you'll never experience again.
一种你再也无法体会到的感觉
Sas!
萨斯!
Saskia!
萨斯奇雅!
Yeah?
怎么了?
Why can't I get in? I'm not sure, Rick.
为什么我进不去了? 我不知道呀 瑞克
Oh, yeah, that's it, I changed the locks! Saskia...
哦 这个啊 我换了锁! 萨斯奇雅...
Out the way. You don't live here any more. Saskia, out of the way.
别挡路 你又不住这了 萨斯基亚 出去 别当我路
I'll call the police. On what grounds? This is my house.
我要报♥警♥了 凭什么让? 这是我的房♥子
This is our house, it's our house and you moved out.
这是我们的房♥子 我们的房♥子 你搬走了
All my stuff is still here.
我的所有的东西都在里面
I'll bag it up for you, send it to your new place.
我会给你打包 然后送到你新住所
Where's that? Where's that?
新家在哪呀? 新家在哪?
How am I supposed to get somewhere new?
我怎么能找到新住所?
How can I afford that without selling this place?
不卖♥♥掉这房♥子我拿什么付房♥费?
That's not my problem.
这跟我没关系
I'm not moving and you're not coming back, so tough. - Fine.
我是不会搬走的 你也不会搬回来 就这么定了 - 很好
Expect a letter from my solicitor . Your solicitor?!
等着收我的律师起诉信吧 你的律师?
Yeah, I'm living with Mike from work, the boss, and he has got a
是的 我和公♥司♥老板麦克住在一起
shit-hot solicitor so if you want to play hardball, we'll play hardball.
他有个牛掰的律师 所以如果你想玩强硬 那咱们就来
And I'm taking Bacardi. You are not! Put the cat down, Rick.
我要把巴卡第带走 你不能 把猫放下 瑞克
Put the bleedin' cat down!
把他喵的那只猫放下
Can we keep him? He's yours. He's gorgeous.
我们能养他吗? 他是你们的了 他真漂亮
Why did you call him Bacardi?
为什么你要叫他巴卡第?
Because I drank half a bottle before I bought him.
因为在买♥♥他之前我喝了半瓶啤酒
I'm going to go online tonight and I will find some flats to let.
我今晚得上下网 找些公♥寓♥看能不能租一下
That's all right, there's no rush, mate.
没事的 不用着急 伙计
No, you offered a couple of days and I've outstayed that.
不 你们说可以给我住几天 我已经逗留够久了
You can use my computer.
你可以用我的电脑
You can't chuck him out, he hasn't got anywhere else to go.
你不能把他赶出去 他没地方去
Noone is chucking him out. Look, this is your family home.
没人要赶他走 听着 这是你们的家
I need to get myself sorted. Why can't he just stay here?
我得自己找个地方安顿 为什么他不能呆在这里?
Ruby, it's fine. What do you care? He's not in anyone's way.
行了 鲁比 你有什么可关心的? 他又没妨碍任何人
Hey. Sorry about Alison, mate.
嘿 很抱歉艾莉森那个样子 伙计
Don't take it personally,
别放在心上
things are just a little bit tricky at the moment.
在这时刻这些事还是很难办的
Totally understand. Get a beer later? Great, love to.
完全明白 一会一起喝一杯? 好的 很愿意
Have a good day. You, too. I'll pick you up afterwork, about six, yeah?
过得愉快 你也是 下班我会来接你 6点怎么样?
Yeah, see you later.
行 晚上见
Jase? Yeah? Aren't you forgetting something?
贾斯? 啊? 你是不是忘了点啥?
Love you. Love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Hi, boys. Anyone seen my dad?
嘿 小伙子们 看见我爸爸了吗?
Have you tried the office ? I suppose that is the obvious place.
你去办公室找过了吗? 明显我会先去那儿找啊
Jailbait. Oi. What? Eyes off, that's Mike's kid.
祸水妞 嗯 什么? 别看了 那是麦克的孩子
In a toilet? At my dad's work? Are you out of your mind?
在厕所吗?在我爸爸工作的时候? 你疯了吗?
I'll never see you if you move out. Course you will.
如果你搬出去我就看不见你了 你当然可以的
I wish they were going out again tonight, they never go out. I know.
我真希望他们今晚再出去 他们老是不出去 我懂
We should go somewhere together.
我们应该一起去个什么地方
This weekend, spend some time on our own. Yeah, that'll be easy!
这周末 度过属于我们的时光 是啊 说起来很容易!
What's up? Don't you want to? Course I want to.
怎么了 你不想吗? 我当然想了
Emergency choccy. It's actually medicinal. Low blood sugar.
备用巧克力 其实是药用的 我低血糖
Right, and of course, you're a fat bastard. It's my metabolism.
没错 当然了 你是个肥猪啊 只是我的新陈代谢比较旺盛
Yeah, course, Jase.
对 没错 贾斯
We'll lie. Both say we are going somewhere else.
我们撒个谎 都说我们要去别的什么地方
It's easy.
很简单的
Which way is the beach?
哪条路能到沙滩?
Erm, I'm only guessing, but you see over there?
呃 我也不确定 不过你看到那边了吗?
Where there's sand dunes?
有沙丘的那儿?
No-one knows us here.
这里没人认识我们
Come on!
跑!
They are realistic, aren't they? He modelled them on himself. Really?
太逼真了 是吧? 他是以自己为原型塑造的 真的?
What are all these things about, then?
那这又是什么东东?
Probably just wanted to give him another worldly quality.
可能只是想给他添点尘世沧桑感吧
He's got two on his bum, as well. You can get an ointment for that.
他屁♥股♥上还有两呢 真该给他来两张膏药
I think they are really beautiful.
我觉得他们太美了
The way the wind and rain has weathered them.
那种接受风雨的洗礼的样子
The way they started out looking one way but, over time,
那种一开始注视着一个方向 但在时光的打磨下
subtly change.
微微变化
Slowly turn into something different.
最终过渡成另一种目光的样子
Isn't that what happens to all of us through our life?
这不就是我们每个人一生中要经历的吗?
But it is so slow we can't ever see it happening.
不过是变化太慢 我们察觉不到罢了
What?
干嘛?
Nothing. No, what?
不干嘛 说真的 怎么了?
When and where were you happiest? Here, now. You're so smooth!
你最幸福的时候是在哪里 什么时候? 此地 此时 油嘴滑舌!
Come on, really. Really?
喂 说真的 说真的?
I don't know. Erm, cliche, cliche. Probably as a kid.
我不知道 呃 都是些陈词滥调了 也许是小时候吧
You know, package holidays with my parents.
就是 和爸妈一起收拾行李去旅游的时候
We'd mostly go to the same place, the Sunset Beach Club. Why not?
我们差不多每次都去的同一个地方 黄昏海滩俱乐部 有何不可呢?
We loved it.
我们喜欢那里
There were three pools, two bars and a different turn on every night.
那儿有三个游泳池 两家酒吧 而且每晚都有人轮流唱歌♥
My favourite was this Spanish guy, Jose Enrique.
我最喜欢的是一个西班牙的家伙 叫何塞 恩里克
He'd sing all these kind of cheesy crowd-pleasers,
他每次都唱广场舞那种歌♥
but the audience lapped it up.
但观众还是照单全收
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表