剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
See, that's the trouble with adultery...
所以说 这就是通奸的麻烦
It's always the innocents that suffer.
总是无辜的人受到伤害
Right.
是啊
Is Mike in?
麦克在里面吗?
How many times do we have to send Customs and Excise
一模一样的信息我们到底要给海关
the same information? How many times?! Tell them we've sent it!
发多少次? 都发过多少次了?! 告诉他们我们已经发过了!
What's up with him? Hungover.
他这是怎么了? 宿醉闹的
His wife's back.
他妻子回来了
Kurt Gieger boots! Jil Sander dress!
科特·宅格的靴子! 吉尔·桑德的裙子!
Gold chain like Beyonce wears!
像碧昂斯那样的金链子!
Juicy Couture tracksuit and Mulberry jacket.
橘滋的运动服 和玛百莉的夹克
Louis Vuitton bag.
路易威登的包包
iPhone, iPad...
iPhone, iPad...
Hair extensions!
接发!
Boob job!
隆胸!
Whoo!
哇哦!
We're going to have it! Oh, yeah!
我们马上就能有了! 哦耶!
Hi, boss.
嘿 老大
What's up, brother?
怎么了 兄弟?
Thank you for assisting us.
非常感谢你们能帮助我们
We'll make this easy as possible.
我们尽可能轻松地完成这件事
Drink these to lubricate the throat.
喝这个润润嗓子
You look like girls who can swallow.
你们看起来是很能吞嘛
Go ahead.
开始吧
Again.
再来一遍
Good girls.
做的不错
Yes.
好的
You must check in separately.
你们必须分开办登机手续
Sit separately.
分开坐
You don't talk to each other till you get into the plane.
在上飞机之前不要互相说话
Understand?
明白吗?
Next, please?
下一位?
Good holiday? Yeah, thanks, yeah.
玩的不错吧? 还不错 谢谢
One moment.
请稍等
Next?
下一位?
Thank you.
谢谢
Customs officer is coming.
海关人员马上就来
Customs? Why? Procedure.
海关? 为什么? 例行程序
Look, is there a problem?
听着 有什么问题吗?
I mean, I'm just going back home from my holiday.
我是说 我只是刚度完假打算回国而已
What do Customs want me for? They won't be a moment.
海关找我♥干♥嘛? 他们很快就会过的
This is your gate number. Yeah. The gate number is seven. Thank you.
这是你的登机口 好的 是七号♥ 谢谢
Have a good flight. Thanks.
祝您旅途愉快 谢谢
Come with me, please. Why, what for?
麻烦跟我过来一下 为什么 怎么了?
Just some questions. Well, I'm just going back home from holiday.
就问几个问题 我只是刚度完假要回国而已
Follow me, please.
请跟我过来
Can I go to the loo? No, no toilet.
我能去下洗手间吗? 不行 不能去卫生间
Mm-hm.
嗯哼
Shoes off.
脱鞋
Shoes. All right.
鞋 好的
This way.
到这边来
Um, what's this? What am I doing?
额 这是什么? 要我♥干♥嘛?
X-ray.
X光
No, no, look, you see, I've... I've got to get my plane.
不 不 听我说 你看 我该...我该登机了
What about my plane? Someone's picking me up. I've got to go home.
那我的飞机怎么办? 有人在等着接机 我得回家
Look, you can't do this to me! I'm English!
喂 你不能这么对我! 我是英国人!
We are pleased to announce
各位旅客请注意
that Flight 217 to Manchester is ready for boarding.
飞往曼彻斯特的217次航♥班♥已经开始登机
At this time, we'd like to invite anyone...
现在 请所有...
It's raining back at home.
曼彻斯特目前正在下雨
We hope you've had a pleasant trip
希望您在多米尼加共和国
to the Dominican Republic...
度过了一段愉快的旅程...
I can't go over five grand. I just... can't. Dad!
超过五千块我可不会买♥♥ 就是...不买♥♥ 爸!
I can't. OK, I'll tell you what I'll do.
不行 那好 我告诉你我要干嘛
I'll go and speak to the sales manager,
我现在就去跟销♥售♥经理说
coz I don't want to see this boy in tears, I really don't.
因为我不想看到这孩子伤心 真的不想
Mini Cooper. I need you to come and play bad cop.
他们看中了一辆Mini Cooper 我需要你来唱一下白脸
Where have you reached with 'em?
你跟他们谈到什么程度了?
Mum and son desperately want it and Dad's adamant he's not going to
母亲和孩子特想要 但是超过五千块老爸
go over five grand, but trust me, if he ever wants shagging again,
坚决不肯 但是相信我 只要他还想爱爱
he'll buy this motor.
他就不得不买♥♥
It was, er, ringing, so I was going to bring it to you, but it's not now.
我刚刚听到 额 你手♥机♥在响 所以我打算拿给你 但是现在不响了
Where is she? She got caught! She got stopped with all the drugs
她人呢? 她被抓了! 她被拦住了 那些毒品全在
inside her! Get in the car. You said it'd be a breeze!
她体内! 上车 你当初说的轻而易举!
Said there'd be no chance! Get in the car.
说不可能被发现! 上车
We both went to the airport, did EXACTLY as we were told.
我们都到了机场 都完完全全照着他们所说的去做了
But something happened, right?
但是就是出事了 是吧?
Customs appeared and they marched her off in an office.
海关来了 他们把她押进一个办公室
They must know, Jimmy.
他们一定是知道了 吉米
Not necessarily. Well, why would they stop her, then?! Look...
不一定 那么 他们为什么拦下她? 听我说...
Until we know for definite, let's assume she's all right.
在我们得到准确消息前 就先当她没事
They might've just asked questions.
也许他们只是问几个问题
Why would they stop her getting on a flight?!
他们为什么会不让她登机?!
Why would they do that? Why? I don't know!
他们为什么那么做? 为什么? 我不知道!
Let me talk to some people, see what I can find out.
我去找人问问 看能不能知道点什么
If she'd been done, there'd be news, right?
如果她被抓住了 肯定会有新闻的 不是吗?
Just... stick with it.
就...先忍♥耐一下
I want this stuff out of me, right? I want this shit out of me now!
赶快把那东西从我身体里拿出来 好不? 赶紧把这破玩意儿弄出来 现在!
Here...
给...
Laxatives.
泻药
Cherry flavoured.
樱桃味的
I've got no proof of anything. Well, it sounds iffy to me.
我什么证据都没找到 嗯 我觉得里面肯定有鬼
Calls her day and night, three Daves on her phone.
没日没夜地给她打电♥话♥ 手♥机♥上有三个联♥系♥人叫戴夫
I mean, they could be different people.
我觉得 他们可能不是同一个人呢
Shall I get her in? Talk to her about it?
我该喊她进来吗? 跟她谈谈这事儿?
And say what? She flatly denies it. I can't harass the woman, can I?
然后说什么呢? 她完全不承认 我总不能骚扰这女人 是吧?
I can't admit to stealing her mobile. No.
我可不能承认偷看了她手♥机♥ 也是
What do you know about her? Marianne? Mm. Nah, not a lot.
你了解她么? 玛丽安? 嗯 不 不是很了解
Her records say she's married, but I've never heard her talk about him.
她的档案显示已婚 但我从没听她谈起过她丈夫
Hang on a second. Has he got his tongue pierced?
等等 他有没有舌钉?
I don't know. Why?
不知道 怎么了?
That Christmas party, he came to pick her up, yeah.
那次圣诞派对 他来接过她 没错
I got him a drink and then he starts banging on about cunnilingus.
我请他喝了杯酒 他就开始喋喋不休地讲口♥交♥
Heightens the pleasure, apparently.
说是能提高性趣 明显的
So, I reckon she's probably still with him.
所以我猜她应该还跟他在一块
Beth, Dave hasn't run off with her,
蓓丝 戴夫又没带她私奔
so you can rule out a serious relationship.
说明你可以排除他俩有什么认真感情关系的可能性
Can I?
可以吗?
Oh, I don't know.
噢 我不知道
There's just something about her, something I don't trust!
我就是觉得她有问题 我不相信她!
She's got a shifty face! I know. For a woman getting that much action,
她长的就贼眉鼠眼的! 是说啊 像她那样享受那么多活动的女人
you'd think she'd look a lot happier.
总觉得她应该看起来更高兴一点才是
Shit! What?
靠! 怎么了?
What? Alison.
什么? 艾莉森
When did she get back? A week ago.
她什么什么回来的? 一周前
I was going to tell you. It's fine. No, no, it's not fine.
本来打算告诉你的 没关系 不 不 有关系
I was going to tell you. I just... couldn't find the right moment.
我的确是打算告诉你的 只是...找不到合适的时机
Mike... it's fine.
麦克... 没关系
Hi.
嗨
Hiya!
你好啊!
Hey, you two. What are you doing here?
嘿 你们俩 怎么到这儿来了?
Thought we'd take you for dinner. Oh?
我们想着来接你一起吃晚饭 哦?
Where's Ruby? Revising.
鲁比呢? 改论文呢
Hey, kiddo! How's school? Yeah, fine.
嘿 小子! 在学校怎么样? 恩 还行
New trainers?
新运动鞋?
Ooh! Haha!
哦! 哈哈!
Hiya.
你好
So, you ready to leave? Yeah, give us five minutes, all right?
那 可以走了吗? 是的 等我5分钟 行吗?
What am I going to tell her mum and dad?
我怎么跟她的父母交代?
How can I tell them she hasn't come home?
我怎么跟他们说她还没回来?
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表