剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Now, I have known Jez for quite a few years
回到正题 我和杰斯认识了好几年了
and we started working around the same time.
其实我们是同期工作的伙伴
On Jez's first day I was told to take him on a tour,
杰斯第一天上班 我带他去参观介绍工作流程
show him the ropes,
熟悉业务
and at the end of the tour, I said, "Jez, have you got any questions?"
参观结束后 我问他"杰斯 有什么问题吗"?
He said, "Yes, where's the pub, and who sorts out five-a-side?"
他说 "有 酒吧在哪儿 还有怎么参加五人制足球?"
Now, marriage is all about the sex, ladies and gentlemen.
接下来我们说婚姻 婚姻全在于性 是吧 女士们先生们
And... Emma... I want you to remember this,
那么...艾玛...我想让你记住一点
men are like wood floors. Lay them right and you can spend years
男人就像木地板 将他们安置得当就可以使好多年
walking all over them.
走来走去踩不坏
If you don't believe me, just take a look at Jez's new mother-
如果你不信 就看看杰斯的
and father-in-law!
岳母和岳父吧!
Right, um, seriously, though...
好啦 呃 其实...
I spent the last month worrying about this speech
我上个月一直在为这次演讲犯愁
and the point of it only came to me yesterday, and it is this...
昨天我才想到一个很关键的问题 那就是...
'Hello, this is Niall Davies. I'm sorry I can't take your call at the moment
'你好 我是奈尔 戴维斯 抱歉我现在无法接听'
please leave a message...'
'请给我留言...'
'I can't take your call at the moment.'
'我现在无法接听'
'Hello, this is Ni...'
'你好 我是...'
'Please leave a message and I'll get back to you.'
'请给我留言 我会及时给你回复'
'Leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.'
'请给我留言 我会及时给你回复'
All right, Kathy?
还好吗 凯茜?
Yeah, sure, um, just...
我还好 呃 只是...
You must be Jason's partner. Hannah.
你一定是贾森的女伴 我是汉娜
Hannah, nice to meet you.
汉娜 很高兴见到你
Oh, rugby?
哦 玩橄榄球撞的?
Oh, um...
哦 呃...
.. Hannah's nephew head-butted me, the little pillock.
..汉娜的侄子用头撞我 这个小坏蛋
Right, I need lubricating.
好啦 我得涂点红花油
Shit.
妈蛋
Oh, Kathy, have you seen Mike?
哦 凯茜 你看见麦克了吗?
I think he's by the other bar.
我想他可能是在那边的吧台吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Good night?
今天晚上玩得嗨吗?
Yeah, fantastic.
那必须的 嗨翻了
You?
你呢?
Pub quiz finalists. Yay.
进入酒吧谜题决赛啦 耶
You'd better come in.
你跟我过来一下
Thank you.
谢谢你
For diverting Alison.
转移了艾莉森注意力
My marriage is over.
我的婚姻算是完蛋了
It's none of my business.
这跟我无关
My marriage is over and I want to leave her.
我的婚姻完蛋了 我想离开她
But I can't. Because I love my kids.
但我做不到 因为我爱我的孩子们
And because her dad owns 51% of this business.
而且她爸爸有我这家店51%的股份
It's a mess.
所谓贵圈真乱
Beth's situation's even more complicated than mine.
蓓丝的情况甚至比我更复杂
We can't all be like you, Kath.
我们不可能都像你似的 凯茜
Some of us screw things up.
有些人是会把事情搞砸的
If it makes you feel any better...
如果这么说你能觉得好受的话...
I love her.
我爱她
Given the chance I'd spend the rest of my life with her.
如果能有机会的话 我会和她共度余生
Like I say, it's none of my business.
就像我说的 这些跟我没关系
Monthly sales figures and targets. Quite clearly, you can see
月度销♥售♥业绩和目标对比表显示得很清楚 大家可以看到
the star of the show is Marty Mclean.
本月销♥售♥之星马蒂 麦考林
44 sales, exemplary.
44笔生意 劳动模范
If this is what killing off your wife does, I want you all
如果这死了老婆会有这种效果 那我也想要你们所有人
arranging funerals.
都去筹备葬礼
Too soon.
还不能开这种玩笑
Jason, 21. I know you're going through a bit of a stage, but...
贾森 21笔 我知道你现在正经历一段转折期 但是...
We'll all club together and get you a sex change!
我们大家都聚集起来 给你找个约炮的机会!
Kathy, everything OK? Are we boring you?
凯茜 你还好吗? 我们太无聊了吗?
'The number you have dialled is no longer available.'
'您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥是空号♥'
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥
Thank you. There you go, excuse me one moment.
谢谢你 给你 恕我失陪一下
Can I help you?
我能为您效劳吗?
What the hell are you doing?! You disconnected your phone.
你来这儿干嘛呀?! 你的电♥话♥打不通
You can't be here, you've got to go. NOW.
你不能待在这儿 现在就走 快点儿的
I'd like a second viewing on that property, please.
我想再看看那间房♥子 好吗
Shall we say tonight, about six o'clock?
我们约今晚去看怎么样 6点左右?
I'm afraid that's not possible.
恐怕这不行
Oh, well, I'll come back tomorrow, then.
哦 那好 那我只好明天再来了
And the day after and the day after that
然后后天再来 大后天再来 每天都来
until you bloody well speak to me.
直到你特么愿意跟我说话
He's in intensive care.
那个人在重症监护室
Six o'clock?
6点整?
Are you out of your mind? 43 times you've called me, Kathy!
你疯了吗? 你给我打了43个电♥话♥ 凯茜!
43 times!
43次!
You're the only person I can talk to,
我只能跟你倾诉这件事儿啊
you're the only person who knows what happened.
你是除我之外唯一的目击证人
So you come to my work?! I needed to talk about it.
那你就来我的单位?! 我需要跟你谈谈那件事
I am a good person.
我是一个好人
I have spent my whole life doing the right thing.
我的一生都做的是正确的事情
And now I barely recognise myself.
而现在我都不认识我自己了
What happened wasn't our fault.
那个事故不是我们的错啊
But don't you see? It was a sign, from somewhere higher,
但是你不觉得吗? 这就像是上天的某种暗示
telling us what we were doing was wrong.
告诉着我们不要一错再错
You're being crazy. WE are being punished.
你是脑袋秀逗了吧 我们在受惩罚
There's no other explanation.
没有别的解释了
We were lying, and we were deceiving,
我们说了谎 我们骗了别人
and that behaviour always ends up hurting someone.
这种行为终究会伤害到什么人
We just wanted sex.
我们只是想约个炮而已
I can't do this. I have to go home.
我不能继续下去了 我要回家
And I suggest, Kathy, you do the same.
凯茜 我建议你 你也回家去吧
I have to put this right.
我要把这一切带回正轨
Then you're going to ruin our lives.
那你就会毁了我们的生活
Yes? Hi, I'm looking for Marianne Morton.
你好? 你好 我想找玛丽安 莫顿
And you are? Beth Corbin. I work with her.
你是? 蓓丝 柯宾 我们是同事
She's not here at the moment.
她不在家
Do you know where she is? Hospital.
你知道她现在在哪吗? 医院
Hospital? I thought she had flu.
医院? 我以为她只是得了流感
It got worse.
病情加重了
Well, I hope she gets better soon. Sorry to bother you.
好吧 希望她早日康复 抱歉打扰你了
Open the door!
开门!
How many times? She's at the hospital...
我说了多少次了? 她在医院...
I just saw her. Marianne! Marianne!
我刚刚看到她了 玛丽安!玛丽安!
Do you know where he is?! Why are you lying to me about my husband?!
你知道他在哪吗?我丈夫的事你为什么要撒谎?!
What could be so bad that you can't tell me?!
什么事情会糟到你不能告诉我?!
Why don't you talk to me?!
为什么不跟我说话?!
Who are you here to see?
你来看望谁?
Martin Pye. And you are?
马丁 派 你是?
I'm his stepsister.
我是他的继姐
Hi. I just need to change his drip.
嗨 我只是帮他换一下输液瓶
His wife has just arrived, actually. Sally, is it?
其实 他妻子刚刚来了 她叫萨利 对么?
She's just taken one of the kids to the loo.
她刚带着他们的一个孩子去厕所了
She'll be back in a minute.
一会儿就会回来的
Great.
好极了
Um...
呃...
I'll just go and buy us all a drink, I'll be back in a sec.
我要去给我们买♥♥点喝的 很快就回来
We've got drinks here. Save you bothering.
我们这提供饮料 你不用麻烦了
Thanks, but, um... I'll get me and Sally a coffee.
谢谢 但是 呃... 我要去给我们买♥♥杯咖啡
The cabbie pulls over and, sure enough, the nun goes down on him.
出租车司机靠边停车了 然后 可想而知 修女开始给他吹♥箫♥
But after she's finished, the cabbie starts crying.
但是等她完事儿以后 出租车司机哭了
She says, "My child, my child, whatever's the matter with you?"
修女说 "我的孩子啊 你怎么了?"
He says, "Oh, Sister, I've lied to you. I'm married and I'm Jewish."
司机说 "哦 修女 我撒谎了 我已经结婚而且还是个犹太人"
And the nun goes, "That's OK.
然后修女就说 “没关系的"
"My name's Jeff and I'm on my way to a fancy dress party!"
"我叫杰夫 我正要去一个变装派对呢!"
Do you want to talk? No.
你想聊聊么? 不
Is this about turning 40? No.
是因为人到四十吗? 不是
Come here, let's have a cuddle.
过来 让我抱抱你
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表