剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
She said, "Ten pin?"
然后她问 "十瓶保龄球赛?"
I said, "No. Permanent."
我说 "不 是永久工作"
Then I phoned the gym
然后我打电♥话♥到球馆
and I asked if they could teach me how to do the splits.
问他们能不能教我打技术球
They said, "How flexible are you?"
他们问我 "你时间灵活吗?"
I said, "I can't make Tuesdays or Thursdays."
我说 "我周二和周四去不了"
Hey, Rick, I was thinking, maybe we could grab a pint on the way home.
嘿 瑞克 我在想 或许我们回家路上可以去喝上几杯
Yeah, brilliant. Where at? Fletcher's? Perfect. I'm buying.
耶 太赞了 去哪家? 弗莱切酒吧怎么样? 不错 我买♥♥单
Watch that lady.
当心后面那位女士
Lady?!
女士?!
I should've never got married.
我就不应该结婚的
You know, I can't... I can't commit to anything.
其实 我无法...无法忠于一段关系
Every time I go out, I'm sniffing around, eyeing skirt.
每次一出来 我的眼珠子就乱晃 总是盯着裙子不放
Marking women out of ten in me head.
给看到的女人们从1-10打分
Alison's a seven, by the way.
顺便说一句 艾莉森7分
Nice arse, good bod for her age.
翘臀不错 身材相对她这个年纪的女人算是挺好的了
Does she work out? Endlessly.
她健身吗? 简直健身无极限
I hate predictability. I hate... I HATE domesticity.
我讨厌什么都可以预见 我讨厌...讨厌家庭生活
Sas used to moan about the curtains not being closed properly
萨斯以前经常抱怨睡觉时窗帘没有拉好
at bedtime.- No!- Every night there'd be some comment about it.
不是吧! 每个晚上她都要对这事唠叨一番
Every single night.
每一个晚上
I mean, the curtains! The curtains! Who gives a shit?
我是说 不就是窗帘吗!窗帘啊!谁他妈的在意那些窗帘?
So, you let a millimetre of light through in the morning - let it go!
不就是早晨会有一小缕阳光透进来吗-随它去吧!
Please. You know, they say this stuff'll kill you
可不是么 人们都说这些东西会让你送命的
the booze, the fags, the bacon sarnies.
酗酒 抽烟 培根三明治
Shall I tell you what kills people?
让我告诉你什么才会要了你的命吧
Boredom. Responsibility.
厌烦 责任
It's poison, man.
这才是毒药 兄弟
Well, you don't have to tell me.
恩 用不着你告诉我
You and Ali? Yeah, you know, we've had our problems.
你和艾莉 ? 恩 我们之间也有问题
Wow. I thought you two were solid.
哇 我以为你们俩很和谐
Not that I'd really know.
不过我也不是很了解啦
Tough on the kids, you know?
对孩子们来说挺难过的 知道吧?
They're at that age now where they can see it.
他们这个年纪是会察觉到问题的
Was anyone else involved?
还有别人吗?
No.
没有了
Nah, nothing like that.
喏 没那样的事
Cheeky chaser for the road? My round.
我能不要脸的再来点酒吗? 我买♥♥单
I'm on the decks tonight if you fancy a late one.
如果你今晚玩到晚点 我就在唱机转盘那
Clubbing, at my age?!
熬夜泡吧 就我这个年纪?!
You're a long time dead.
你离死翘翘还早着呢
Dirty stop-out!
寻欢作乐这么晚才回来!
What are you doing up?
干啥呢你?
I'm a light sleeper. Heard you banging about.
我睡眠浅 听到你有动静
Do me a favour, don't tell your dad.
帮我个忙 别告诉你♥爸♥
If I get about four hours' sleep, I can make it through the day.
如果我睡上四个小时 白天我就能撑下来
Your secret's safe with me.
我替你保密
Fancy a spliff?
抽大♥麻♥不?
If we get caught, we're dead.
如果我们被逮着就死定了
We won't get caught.
我们不会被逮着
Nice.
不错啊
You've never seen Captain Pugwash?!
帕格沃希船长你没看过啊?!
No. Danger Mouse?
没 神勇小白鼠呢?
No. Count Duckula?!
没 怪鸭历险记呢?!
You're making these up! Oh, my God, this is criminal,man, it really is.
你在瞎编吧! 噢 我滴神啊 这太不可思议了 真的
The kids of today. I'll YouTube 'em tomorrow.
现在的小孩都是怎么回事 我明天就上油管去搜
I'm clearly missing some integral part of my cultural education.
看来我的文化教育错过了一些重要内容
Do the Hair Bear Bunch, while you're at it.
既然去搜了 就把多毛熊熊也一起看了
And you've no other thought in your mind it's just you and the crowd,
然后你的脑海里再没别的想法了 只有你自己和观众
and if they're smiling, if they're dancing,
如果他们在笑 或者在跳舞
you know you're doing your job.
你就知道你做的不错
And the right tunes, the right vibe, and you can see it in front of you.
旋律也对 节奏也对 然后你能清楚的感觉到
You're... You're creating pleasure.
你就是在...在创造快乐
It's amazing. I love it.
简直太棒了 我太爱这种感觉了
Love it!
大爱!
Greatest song ever written?
最棒的歌♥是哪首?
Impossible. Too many to choose from.
这没法回答 可选的歌♥太多了
If you had to. Why would I have to?
如果一定要选呢 为什么一定要选?
Gun to your head?! What, someone's put a gun to my head
不选就拉出去枪毙?! 什么玩意 有个人要我选一首最棒的歌♥
and asked me for the best song ever written?
选不出就一枪打死我?
That's an unlikely scenario, Ruby. Choose! There's too many moods.
这种情况根本不现实啊 鲁比 赶紧选! 心情不同选的也会不一样啊
There's too many different types of music.
而且音乐种类也那么多
You know, sometimes you want Motown,
你知道 有的时候你想要的是摩城音乐
sometimes you want northern soul,
有的时候是北方灵魂乐
sometimes you might fancy a bit of ska.
有时候可能就想听点斯卡朋克
What makes you happiest?
什么音乐让你最快乐?
No, I can't tell you that.
不行 我不能告诉你
Why not?
为什么不能?
It's a secret. It's a song I play to cheer myself up.
这是个秘密 这首歌♥是我用来让自己开心的
Tell me.
告诉我
Never.
不可能
Tell me!
告诉我!
I will take it to my grave. Never.
我死也不会说出去的 绝不
People are boring. They live dull lives.
人们都是很无聊的 他们的生活很枯燥
They follow the rules, do what they're told. Why?
循规蹈矩 照着吩咐做事 为什么会这样呢?
You know, we'll all be dead in 50 years.
要知道 50年后我们就都死了
Well, you might not!
不过 你可能还不会!
Nothing matters, really.
说实话 没有什么是有意义的
All this crap we kill ourselves over -
每天折磨我们的那些事
how much of it really matters?
到底有多少是真正有意义的?
I'm an artist.
我是个艺术家
Not fine art or painting or drawing -
不是美术 绘画那些的
although I can do that.
虽然那些我也会
I love photography.
我爱摄影
Installations.
摆弄各种设备
I think what you can do with them is so powerful.
我觉得你能借它们表达出来的东西很强大
Can I show you one?
你想看一个作品吗?
That I made?
我做的
Yeah.
好啊
Have you ever watched yourself sleep?
你看过自己睡觉的样子吗?
Er, no.
呃 没
It's the most amazing thing in the world.
这是世上最棒的事了
We're so... innocent.
我们睡着的时候是那么...无辜
So vulnerable.
那么脆弱
It's the only time we let down all our defences.
只有这时候我们才卸下了所有的防备
We're beautiful when we're asleep.
人睡着的时候很美
You are.
你睡着的时候很美
I'm stoned.
我嗑嗨了
We should probably go to bed.
我们该上♥床♥
To sleep.
睡觉了
Hangover? Me? Never.
宿醉吗? 我? 从来没有过
Late one, was it? Not especially, no.
玩到很晚 是吧? 没 也不是很晚
Got to dash.
我得赶紧走了
I'll see you at work. Don't be late!
上班的时候再见 别迟到了!
See you there, boss. Thank you! Oi!
待会见 老板 谢谢! 嘿!
Ziggy, it's a fairy tale. So what?
仔仔 那是个童话故事 那又怎么样?
How many times did you read it as a kid?
你小时候读过多少次这个故事啊?
I don't know! Hundreds.
我不知道! 好几百回
It's in your subconscious, but what's it telling you?
这个故事就在你潜意识里 但是它到底在讲什么呢?
Mate, it's a fairy tale.
大哥 那是个童话故事
Those dwarves adored her, did everything for her,
那些矮人爱慕她 什么都为她做了
worshipped the ground she walked on -
完全就是跪舔 -
but when push comes to shove, what does she do?
但是到了紧要关头的时候 她做了什么?
Runs off with a tall, handsome prince.
跟着一个高富帅的王子跑了
White prince. It's a fairy tale!
白人王子 那就是个童话故事!
Yeah, the Rosewood suite, please.
对 一个紫檀套房♥ 谢谢
It's two adults.
两个成人入住
nd it's a special occasion,
而且是个特殊场合
so I'd like some champagne in the room, with a note...
所以我想点一些香槟提前放在房♥间里 加一张字条...
Excuse me, sorry.
稍等一下 不好意思
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表