剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Do me a favour, if you get pissed, don't confront Marianne.
帮个忙 如果你喝多了 不要去和玛丽安对质
I can be trusted with a drink inside me, you know.
我酒品还是不错的 你知道吧
That's good, I couldn't. No, it's Emma's big night,
那挺好 换做我可做不到 我不会的 今晚对艾玛来说很重要
I don't want to ruin anything.
我不想把一切都毁了
You sure you don't want me to say anything to her?
你确定不要我跟她说点什么?
No, Mike, honestly. It's between me and her.
不 麦克 说真的 这是我和她之间的事
But thanks anyway. Well, have a good night.
但还是谢谢你了 今晚玩得开心
Not too good, though.
不过也别太疯了
Eh, and erm...
呃 还有...
don't forget to send me some of 'em...
别忘了给我发你的...
Stop it.
别闹了
Love that. You're going to... Come here.
绶带好棒 你要... 快过来
Cheers, everybody! Here's to...
大家干杯! 敬...
It's strong. Oh, my God!
这酒挺有劲儿 哦 我的天
You all right? Yeah. Are you sure?
你没事吧 没事 你确定?
Are you going to be sick? Yeah.
是不是想吐? 对
Get her up.
扶她起来
Bring it up, love!
吐出来吧姑娘!
I'm sorry. It's all right, darling.
不好意思 没关系 亲爱的
Better take you home. No, no, I can't go home.
我们还是送你回家吧 不 我不能回家
I don't want to go home.
我不想回家
All right. You can stay at mine, eh? Shall we get a cab?
没关系 你可以在我家住 好吗? 我们要叫辆出租车吗?
Do you want to get a cab?
去叫辆出租车好吗?
All right? Is that everything? Yeah.
好了吗? 吐干净了? 对
All I ever wanted was to have a bit...
我想要的只是一些...
Smartest, or of the cool things, just...
最漂亮的 或者是那些酷酷的东西 只是...
.. just to be part of it.
...只是想感受那种生活
Maybe date a footballer or a...
可能再谈谈恋爱 跟个踢足球的 或者...
.. DJ.
...一个DJ
Big house and nice clothes.
有大房♥子和漂亮的衣服
Swan to nice parties and film premieres.
随便参加一些好玩的派对和电影首映
I mean, you look at them girls, like Charlotte and Abigail and...
我是说 你看那些女孩 像夏洛特和阿比盖尔或者...
they're not even that good-looking.
她们甚至都没那么漂亮
Not really. Not more than any of us.
不算很漂亮 没比我们中任何一个漂亮
They just got lucky.
她们只是幸运而已
They got lucky.
只是幸运而已
Tracy, did you know?
翠西 你是不是知道什么?
No.
不
No, I swear.
我不知道 我发誓
Tracy, what is it, love?
翠西 怎么了 亲爱的?
Hold me, Mum.
抱着我 妈妈
Please.
求求你了
Please.
求求你了
Shh.
好了
Sh.
好了
I don't bloody believe it!
真是难以置信!
Why did you do it?!
你为什么要这么做?!
How could you be so stupid?
你怎么能这么傻♥逼♥?
Do you want to end up in prison? You're not going to prison.
你想进监狱吗? 你不会进监狱的
I can't live with it. You're not going to prison.
我不能再瞒下去了 你不会进监狱的
I can't live with it.
我没法再瞒下去了
I can't get her out my mind, and what she must be going through.
我无时无刻不在想她 还有她正在经历的一切
I'd rather... I'd rather be in prison
我宁愿...我宁愿进监狱
than deal with this. You're not going!
也不想再面对这些 你不会去坐牢!
And I am being selfish because I love you.
我这样也是出于私心 因为我爱你
But I am not losing me daughter.
我不能失去我的女儿
I can't do it, Tracy.
我做不到 翠西
I won't do it.
我也不会让这样的事发生
So, what are we going to do?
那我们该怎么办?
OK, so... say...
好吧 这样...假如...
.. say we go to the police...
...假如我们去警局...
.. then you tell them that you carried drugs.
...然后你告诉他们你偷运毒品
They can't prove it.
他们没法证明你做过
You've admitted it, but they can't prove it.
你已经承认了 但是他们没法证明
All they can prove is Jimmy...
他们能证明的只有吉米...
supplier, dealer, middleman in the whole thing.
还有参与其中的供货者 交易人 中间人
We go and we tell them about Jimmy.
我们去向他们供出吉米
We tell 'em he forced you,
告诉他们是他逼你的
tell 'em he forced Viv, tell them that this whole thing is his fault.
是他逼薇薇的 告诉他们整个这件事都是他指使的
Robbie...?
罗比...?
Hmm.
恩
OK, so we need to get our story straight. Robbie - pen and paper.
好 现在我们需要把故事编圆了 罗比 - 拿笔和纸来
What about all the stuff? It goes back.
这些东西怎么办? 退回去
I don't want the money, Mum.
妈 我不想要这钱
You're not getting it.
不是给你的
Oh, my God! Who's seen this? Viv - arrested for smuggling drugs.
哦 我的天啊! 你们看到这个了吗? 是薇薇 - 因走私毒品被捕
She's in the Dominican Republic prison. Dominican.
她被关押在多米尼加共和国的监狱 多尼米加
Are you sure? Ziggy was right. It can't be true,
你确定? 仔仔说对了 不会是真的吧
she wouldn't do that. I thought she was in Ibiza.
她不会这么做的 我还以为她在伊比沙岛呢
Tracy said she was ill. Where is Tracy?
翠西说她病了的 翠西人呢?
She must have been in on it. She wouldn't do this, neither would.
她肯定跟这事儿有关 她不会这么做的 她们俩都不会的
She'd been set-up. She's swallowed 'em.
肯定是被陷害了 她把毒品吞下去了
You wouldn't get me swallowing drugs. No way.
要让我吞毒品下去我可不干 没门儿
It's about the only thing you wouldn't swallow, you fat get!
也就只有这个你不吞 你个死肥佬!
Who are you calling a "fat get"? I'm calling you a fat get!
你叫谁"死肥佬"呢? 我就是叫你死肥佬!
SHUT IT!
都闭嘴!
We don't know the circumstances, we do not know the reasons...
我们还不知道具体情况 也不知道什么原因...
so, let's hold the speculation, yeah?
所以 咱们暂时先不要瞎猜测了 行么?
Me and Mike have spoken to her parents,
麦克和我已经和她父母联♥系♥过了
and they are distraught, as you can imagine.
你们可以想象到 他们十分心烦意乱
So's Tracy. She was in on it.
翠西也是 她肯定参与这事儿了
We don't know anything.
我们现在什么都不知道
Until we do, let's get back to work.
在有消息之前 大家先去工作吧
She wouldn't do this.
她不会这么做的
People have secrets.
人人都有秘密
Do things they live to regret.
做些自己一辈子后悔的事儿
And I wouldn't mind but I gave her ten euros I'd left from Crete,
我本来是不怎么介意的 不过我给了她我从克里特岛回来剩下的10欧
and all the time she's Pablo Escobar.
谁知道她其实是个富得流油的大毒枭
They're going to bang me up, aren't they? I know they will.
他们会对我严刑逼供的 是不是? 我知道他们会的
Come on, you've got to stay strong.
别这样 你得坚强一点
Miss Shawcross, could you come with me, please?
肖科洛斯小姐 请跟我过来一下?
Tracy, this is Dotun Aziz from the Serious Organised Crime Unit.
翠西 这位是重大组织犯罪组的道顿·阿西斯
Tracy. Hello.
翠西 你好
As I'm sure you know, Tracy, drug smuggling carries a sentence
翠西 我想你应该知道 走私毒品会被判以
up to 15 years in prison. It's only through sheer luck
最高15年的有期徒刑 你现在没有和你朋友一起困在多米尼加共和国
that you're not sitting with your friend in the Dominican Republic.
没有因为毒品袋子在体内破裂而躺在医院里
Or lying in some hospital with a burst bag inside you.
纯粹是因为你走了狗屎运
But the point is - you're not. You're sitting here
不过重要的是 - 你没有发生那样事 你现在坐在这里
and you came of your own volition, which we appreciate.
还是出于自愿 我们十分感谢你的配合
Now, at this moment, there's insufficient evidence
目前的状况是 还没有足够证据
to charge you with any offence. However, should further evidence
能够以任何罪名起诉你 但是 如果未来发现更多证据
come to light in the future, you will be rearrested.
你将会被拘捕
Also, we're going to be using the information you've given us today
同时 我们会基于你今天向我们提供的信息对
to set up a surveillance operation on Jimmy Carlton.
吉米·卡尔顿开展监视活动
And if he's arrested and taken to court,
如果他被捕并在法庭进行审讯
then the evidence you've given today
那么你今天提供的证据
will be called upon. Do you understand?
将会被用作证词 你明白吗?
Now, you will be prosecuted if you refuse to testify.
那么 如果你拒绝出庭作证将会被起诉
Is that clear? What about Viv?
清楚了吗? 那薇薇呢?
Can you help her? Can you bring her home?
你能帮她吗? 你能把她带回来吗?
I'm afraid she's out of our hands.
她的情况恐怕我们无能为力了
If she cooperates, she might get a reduced sentence,
如果她配合 可能会获得减刑
serve time back home, but...
回国受刑 不过...
their system's notoriously slow, so don't hold your breath.
他们的系统运作慢得臭名昭著 所以你们还是不要紧张兮兮的等着了
We want to help.
我们想帮点儿忙
It's for your flights, for Viv's lawyer.
你们可以用这个钱买♥♥机票 给薇薇雇个律师
You can't afford this.
你怎么拿得出这么多钱
It's from savings.
是一些积蓄
I know you've been off work, and things have been hard.
我知道你没有工作 日子有些难过
We're not destitute.
我们还没穷到这种地步
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表