剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Why didn't you at least call me, Beth?
你当时怎么连个电♥话♥都没打给我 蓓丝?
Do I actually mean that little to you? No!
所以其实我对你真的一点都不重要? 不是的!
No, Mike, I didn't know what would happen,
不 麦克 我当时不知道会发生什么
I didn't know if I'd find him. You've got to understand...
我不知道自己会不会找到他 你得理解我...
And now you have, how is that? Is he still the love of your life?
现在你找到他了 感觉如何? 他还是你的真爱吗?
Mike, please. He chooses his bleedin' moments, doesn't he?
麦克 拜托 他可真♥他♥妈♥会选时候啊 是吧?
I wish he was dead!
我倒希望他死了!
I'm sorry. So am I.
我很抱歉 我也是
Mike, I should have told you.
麦克 我本该告诉你的
I need you to be strong.
你要坚强
I promise we'll sort this out. I promise... We'll, erm...
我保证我们会理清楚这事的 我保证...我们会 呃...
We...
我们...
We'll talk when I get back, OK? OK.
等我回来了再聊 好吗? 好
Beth...
蓓丝...
I'm here if you need me. Thank you.
如果你需要我 我就在这 谢谢
Bye.
再见
Girls!
女孩们!
Daddy! Oh, God!
爸爸! 喔, 天哪!
Daddy!
爸爸!
Daddy!
爸爸!
Oh!
哦!
Oh! Daddy!
哦! 爸爸!
He looks a bit different to how you remember, doesn't he?
他看上去和你印象中有点不一样 对吧?
Don't worry.
别担心
He's still your daddy, he's just...
他还是你的爸爸 他只是...
been a bit unwell.
最近身体不太好
Nell.
奈尔
Baby?
宝贝?
Nell!
奈尔!
Oh, God.
哦, 天哪
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Mike, the police rang.
麦克 警♥察♥来电♥话♥了
They said there's still nothing on the car thefts,
他们说没找到那两个偷车贼还是没有线索
but they're keeping the investigation active.
但他们会继续调查的
I.e., they're shelving it.
也就是说警♥察♥打算把这事束之高阁了
And, um, Mr Stevenson rang again.
还有 嗯 史蒂文森先生又打电♥话♥来了
That's three times now. And?
加起来已经三次了 所以?
And, well, we can't keep ignoring him.
所以 嗯 我们不能一直无视他啊
He is our boss.
他是我们的老板
And your fatherinlaw. I'm your boss.
还是你的岳父 我才是你的老板
So you're not ignoring him, I am.
所以不是你在无视他 是我在无视他
What should I say if he calls again?
那他下次来电♥话♥我该怎么说?
You OK?
你还好吗?
I'm fine.
我没事
Grace?
格蕾丝?
I'm fine, I'm OK.
我很好 我没事
Well, it looks like you've been crying.
好吧 看上去你好像哭过了
I'm not. OK.
我没哭 那好
But it actually does look a lot like you've been crying.
可是事实上你看上去真的很像哭过了
I'm not crying. Babe, you've got red eyes.
我没哭! 宝贝 你眼睛都红了
Come on, what is it? What's the matter?
说出来吧 发生什么了? 你为什么不开心?
It's nothing.
没什么
It's silly, really, it's just...
其实这事挺蠢的 就只是...
This Dave business, him coming back,
关于戴夫 他回来了
it made me think...
让我感觉...
Well, last time I saw him,
嗯 上次我看见他
he was ribbing me about being single,
他还笑我没男朋友
telling me I was going to be a spinster,
说我要变成个老姑娘
and here I am,
可现在呢
all these months later,
这么多个月过去了
still single,
还是单身
still exactly the same as I was.
还是和从前一模一样
The only man I've had sex with pretended his wife was dead.
唯一一个和我上过床的男人假装自己老婆死了
Sorry.
抱歉
And I know I shouldn't be thinking of myself,
我知道我不该一直想着自己
because it's about Dave and Beth, but... Listen, listen.
因为这完全是戴夫和蓓丝的事 可是... 听着 听着
After what I've been through this year,
在经历过这一年的种种事情之后
I've got a new theory, right?
我发现了一条新的人生哲理
If you want something to happen in your life,
如果你希望某件事降临到自己头上
then you have to make it happen yourself.
那你就得为之努力
Didn't you join a dating site?
你不是注册了相亲网站吗
It's been that long I've forgotten me password.
时间太久 我早就忘记密♥码♥了
Right, OK, well, get back on it, change your password
行 好 没事的 重新登上那个网站 把密♥码♥改了
and when you've done that,
等改好密♥码♥
find someone who looks nice
找个看起来还不错的
and meet them.
约他出来
Come on, this time next year, you could be planning your wedding.
试试吧 明年这个时候 你说不定都在计划婚礼了
Come on.
别犹豫了
From now on, stay out of my life.
从现在开始 滚出我的生活
I was helping.
我是想帮你
Beth, I don't ask your forgiveness.
蓓丝 我没想求得你原谅
All we ever wanted was the same thing and that's that man back home.
我们一直以来都希望的是同一件事 就是那个人能回来
And when you want something that badly...
当你真的很想让他回来的时候...
Look, we dealt with it in different ways and that is fine,
听着 当时我们面对这件事有不同的解决方法 这没什么
we were coping.
我们是在应对
But he's back now and things go back to how they were.
但现在他回来了 所有事就都变回原样了
Everything that's happened,
所有发生过的事
we just parcel it away.
我们就把它们丢掉不再想了吧
He's not coming in my house.
我不会让他回来我房♥子里住
Not yet. Your house? It's too soon.
目前不行 你的房♥子? 还太早了
I can't have him there.
我不能让他呆在我家
He's your husband! And as you never tire of reminding me, he's your son.
他可是你丈夫! 是啊 你也一直不厌其烦提醒我说他是你儿子
He stays here.
他得留在这
What if he goes away again?
万一他又走掉了呢
He won't, I promise.
他不会的 我保证
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
I don't.
我不知道
But I think your dad missed you
但我觉得你♥爸♥爸一定很想你们
and regrets the time he was away.
而且后悔他不在你们身边的时间
Why did he go?
他为什么要走?
What did he say?
他说什么了?
Oh, girls...
喔 孩子们...
.. it's complicated.
...这很复杂
Your dad's been a bit...
你♥爸♥爸当时有点...
poorly.
不太好
His mind wasn't working properly for a while,
有段时间他没法好好想事情
but I really think he wants to try and get things right again.
但我真的觉得他想努力把一切回归正轨
I want things to be the way they were before. I know.
我想回到从前的生活 我知道
We all do.
我们都想
I don't really know what to say to him.
我不知道该对他说什么
I don't really know how to feel, is that normal?
我不确定自己对这件事是怎么想的 这正常吗?
Very normal.
很正常
He's obviously had some sort of breakdown.
他之前很明显是崩溃了还是怎么的
Beth, it's a process.
蓓丝 这是一个过程
Your feelings for him have become confused.
你对他的感觉已经开始混乱了
Let's be honest,
坦诚一点
you've hated him for putting you through this.
你恨他 因为他让你经历这些事
You've imagined yourself at his funeral.
你想象过参加他葬礼的场景
Maybe started to rebuild a life without him.
也许在没有他之后 你已经开始新生活了
Yet you feel you should be happy,
可你觉得你应该开心
because you've got everything you thought you wanted.
因为你已经得到你以为自己想要的一切了
Beth, no-one finds it easy.
蓓丝 没人会觉得这很容易
But we do have success stories.
但之前的确有成功的例子
It's important you remember he's still the man you loved.
你要记住他还是你爱的那个人 这很重要
He's like a stranger.
他就像个陌生人
Get to know him again, love.
你得重新认识他 亲爱的
Get to know him.
慢慢了解他
Corbin. Table for two. Just a moment, sir.
柯宾的预定 两人桌 先生 请稍等
Nice place. Don't worry, Mum gave me pocket money,
地方不错啊 不用担心 妈妈给了我零用钱
I'm nine again.
我又回到了九岁
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表