剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
I'm coming, Beth. You can't keep me from my own flesh and blood.No.
我要去 蓓丝 你不能把我和我的骨肉分割开 不行
I'm getting my stuff. we're going right now...
我去拿我的东西 我们现在就去...
You are not coming!
你不准去!
You're staying here with the girls and you are saying nothing.
你就在这跟孩子们在一起 什么也别说
Do you understand? Nothing.
明白吗? 什么都不要说
Not a bloody hint.
一点点的提示都不行
You do not raise their hopes.
别点燃他们的希望
You do not utter a single word
一个字都不要说
until we know what we are dealing with here.
直到情况明了
He may not even come back with me. I don't know what I'm going to find.
他可能都不会跟我回来 我不知道结果会是什么样
I don't know if he'll even still be there.
我也不知道他是不是还在那儿
Promise me you'll just look after them and say nothing.
答应我 什么都别说 照顾孩子们就好
Promise me!
答应我!
Hiya, it's me.
嗨 是我
Are you OK?
你还好吧?
You rang and then I tried you back a few times.
我看到有你的电♥话♥ 我打回去好几次
Anyway...
不管怎样...
how gorgeous were you this morning?
你知道今天早上你有多么迷人吗?
The times when we're together like that,
我们在一起的时光就像是
Oh, it's just...
噢 就像...
Anyway, you know what I'm saying.
总之,你懂得
Call me.
回我电♥话♥
Love you.
爱你
Hi, Beth Corbin.
嗨 我是蓓丝 柯宾
The police came.
警♥察♥来过我家
You arrested my husband - Dave Corbin. He's a missing person.
说我丈夫戴夫 柯宾被逮捕了 他是失踪人员
Mrs Corbin? Yes. I'm afraid you've missed him.
柯宾夫人? 我是 恐怕你已经错过他了
He was released a couple of hours ago.
几个小时前他被释放了
Did he leave an address? Yes. Here.
他有留下地址吗? 有 留了这个
Did he say anything? How did he seem?
他有说什么吗? 他看起来怎么样?
Scared. Scared about facing you.
害怕 害怕面对你
That's not uncommon.
这很正常
I hope it works out for you. Thanks.
希望这对你有所帮助 谢谢
Hello?
有什么事吗?
Hi.
你好
Sorry to...
很抱歉...
I'm slightly confused,
我有点搞不清楚状况
I was given this address for my husband, the police gave it to...
我丈夫给了警♥察♥这个地址 警♥察♥又把它给我...
The police?
警♥察♥?
He was arrested...
他被捕了...
He's been gone a while.
他走了有段时间了
He might be one of our pickers.
他可能是我们采摘工
Pickers? We're a fruit farm.
采摘工? 我们这是个果园
We have live-in pickers down the bottom of the hill there.
采摘工就寄住在那边山脚下
My sister takes care of it all.
我姐姐负责管这个事儿
Right.
恩
I'll take you down there. Just a sec.
我带你过去 请等一下
Dave Corbin?
戴夫 柯宾?
I've checked the list - he's not one of ours.
我把名单看了一遍 没找到这个人
Doesn't mean he's not here, though.
不过也不是说他不在这儿
We get a lot of casuals - people who don't want to go through the books,
我们这有很多临时采摘工 他们不想被留下名字
if you get my drift. I've got a photo.
不知道你能不能明白我说的 我有他的照片
If I show you that... Yeah, yeah.
我拿给你看... 行啊 可以
Yeah, of course. If he's here, I'll tell you.
当然可以 如果他在这儿的话 我会告诉你的
Trust me, the people we get through here you wouldn't believe.
相信我 我们这什么人都有过 你都不敢想象
But mine is not to reason why, mine is to get this fruit picked.
但我并不是要追究为什么 我只需要有人来摘果子
Yeah!
有这个人!
Yeah, he's here.
没错 他在这儿
He looks different, but he's here.
他看起来不大一样 但是他在这儿
Think he's in one of the caravans.
应该住在房♥车里
Still calls himself Dave,
还叫戴夫
but we must have him registered with a different surname.
但我们这肯定是登记了个别的姓
Right.
好的
Come across.
跟我来吧
If you're ready. Yeah.
如果你已经准备好的话 我准备好了
How long has he been gone from home?
他离开家有多久了?
16 months.
16个月
Wow. Long time.
哇 这么长时间
You could say.
的确
You got kids? Two.
你有孩子吗? 有两个
Blimey.
天哪
If it's any consolation, it happens all the time.
这种情况一直都有发生 如果这可以安慰你的话
There's a hidden world, people just drifting about,
有这么一个隐藏的世界 人们只是虚游飘荡
off the radar.
然后人间蒸发
It doesn't really help, no.
这没安慰到我 真的
No, sorry, why would it?
那抱歉 也是啊
Are you sure you're OK?
你确定你还好吧?
You ready for this?
准备好见面了吗?
Do you want me to go in there first, warn him a bit?
要让我先进去跟他打声招呼吗?
Dave.
戴夫
Dave.
戴夫
Dave?
戴夫?
Dave?
戴夫?
I'm really sorry. He isn't here.
真的很抱歉 他不在里面
You're lying. No, he isn't. I just spoken to Phoenix...
你在说谎 没有 他真的不在 我刚刚和菲尼克斯...
He's in there, isn't he?
他在里面 不是吗?
I don't believe you. Did he tell you to send me away?
我才不信你 是不是他让你把我打发走?
I'm really sorry, he's not here. Dave?
真的很抱歉 他并不在里面 戴夫?
Dave! I wouldn't lie to you, I wouldn't.
戴夫! 我不会骗你 真的
He said no-one's seen him since Saturday.
他们说自从周六以后就没人见过他
Was it... Beth?
你是叫...蓓丝?
Beth, I feel for you, I really do,
蓓丝 我很能理解你 真的
but here's a promise I can make to you -
我能跟你保证
if you leave me a telephone number, a mobile,
如果留一个电♥话♥ 或手♥机♥号♥码给我
then I'll ring you as soon as he reappears.
他一出现我就马上通知你
Thanks.
谢谢
All his stuff's still here, so it's unlikely he's gone for good.
他的东西都还在这儿 所以不像是一走了之
Last time he left a house and two daughters.
上次他抛弃了两个女儿 离家出走
I've told you everything I know.
我已经把我知道的全告诉你了
There's nothing else to tell, I'm just waiting.
没有其他可以奉告 我现在只能等
Are the girls all right?
孩子们都还好吧?
Can I talk to them? You haven't mentioned anything, have you?
能让他们接下电♥话♥吗? 你什么都没有说 是吧?
What do you mean "guessed"?
你说"拿不准"是什么意思?
What have you...
你...
What have you said?
你说了什么?
You promised me!
你答应过我的!
I made you promise me. What have you said?
我让你答应我的 你说了什么?
You stupid bitch.
你个白♥痴♥贱♥人♥
How dare you! How dare you!
你怎么敢这么做!怎么敢这么做!
Is everything OK?
还好吧?
Er...
呃...
Just go away.
让我一个人呆着
Hi. Hey!
嗨 嘿!
Finally. Are you OK?
终于接电♥话♥了 你还好吧?
Yeah, yeah, great.
恩 挺好的
Why've you not been answering? I've been trying you, like, 15 times.
怎么不接我电♥话♥呢? 我给你打了 貌似有15个电♥话♥
Oh, uh...
哦 恩...
I went to pick the girls up and Jasmine wasn't feeling well, so...
我去接孩子们 杰茜有点不舒服 所以...
She's fine, she's just been vomiting a bit.
她没大碍 就是恶心呕吐
Oh, God, vomiting. Yeah, I know.
哦 天哪 呕吐 恩 是啊
Is that from being with Gina?
是吉娜没把她照顾好吗?
Are you sure you're OK?
你真的还好吗?
Yeah, erm...
是的 恩...
but if she's still ill tomorrow, then I might not be in,
但是如果她明天还没好的话 我就不去上班了
is that OK? Yeah, of course.
可以吗? 当然可以
Right, well, I'll call you then.
好 那我再给你打电♥话♥
OK.
好的
Love you. Love you too.
爱你 我也爱你
Hello?
你好?
I'm coming now.
我马上到
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表