剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
When Viv's case goes to court, there'll be fees
当薇薇的案子需要上庭时 会有各种费用
and you'll be expected to pay it.
你们得负担这些费用
We'll manage.
我们会想办法的
It could run to thousands.
可能多达上千块
We don't need charity.
我们不需要你的可怜
It's not charity. We CAN'T accept it.
这不是可怜 我们不能收下
Yes, we can.
不 我们能
John...
约翰...
We accept it.
我们收下了
You'd do the same for us.
换你们也会这样帮我们的
I've lied to you, Beth.
蓓丝 我对你撒了谎
A lot of things I've told you have been lies.
我跟你说的很多事情都是假的
Any big plans for the weekend, Kathy?
凯茜 周末有什么安排?
No, let me guess - sex party?
没有吗 我猜猜 - 性♥爱♥派对?
You don't half talk some rubbish, Rick.
瑞克 你能不能少说点废话
So, Strictly and a slow slide towards deathbed, is it, yeah?
所以就 慢慢的一点点走向死亡 是不是 恩?
I'm not looking for love, I'm not looking for complications.
我不是在寻找真爱 也不想有什么复杂的状况
My marriage is over and I want to leave it, but I can't.
我的婚姻结束了 我想从这泥潭中走出来 但是却不能
Her situation's even more complicated than mine.
她的情况甚至比我的还复杂
I never knew what true happiness was till I got married -
我直到结了婚才知道什么是真正的幸福 -
then it was too late.
却为时已晚
Niall, it's Kathy - tomorrow.
奈尔 是我凯茜 - 明天
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表