剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Massive debt, kid on the way!
巨额债务 还有孩子要出生!
And people in the shit do things to get themselves out of it. Desperate things.
陷入困境的人们总会做一些事来使自己摆脱困境 铤而走险
Which is exactly what Marty thought of you, but it wasn't you and it wasn't me.
马蒂也正是认为你会这么做的 但你没有 我也没有
We are the victims. Tell me it's not you.
我们是受害者 告诉我不是你
I've already told you! Then why don't I believe you?
我已经告诉你了 那么为什么我不相信你呢?
Pete, if it is you and you get caught, you're going to jail. I'm not involved.
皮特 如果是你然后你被抓了 你会坐牢的 我没有卷入其中
Just tell me the truth and tell me why and we can keep it between ourselves. I'm not involved.
只要告诉我真♥相♥ 告诉我为什么 我会守口如瓶的 我没有牵涉
I've been beaten up, dragged in by the cops...
我被暴打了一顿 然后被警♥察♥拖走...
.. but you know what? It's helped me. I'm finally dealing with things.
..但是你知道吗? 这对我有帮助 我终于能面对问题了
We've all got our shit, Pete, but if you want help, you need to level with me.
我们都有自己的麻烦 皮特 但是如果你需要帮助 你必须跟我说实话
The truth comes out. It always comes out.
真♥相♥会水落石出的 纸包不住火
It eats away at you.
这件事会一直困扰你
Pete!
皮特!
What?! I'm bleeding!
什么?! 我在流血!
I think I'm losing it!
我感觉我流产了!
'I think I'm losing the baby!'
'我觉得我保不住这个孩子了!’
All right, ring a cab, go to the hospital. I'm on my way.
好吧 叫一辆出租车 去医院 我就来了
What happened? They're setting the room up. They want to do a scan.
发生什么了? 他们准备病房♥ 他们要做一次扫描检查
I'm scared, Pete!
我害怕 皮特!
I'm really scared.
我真的害怕
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉...
It's OK. Stay calm.
没事的 保持镇静
I'm going to turn the machine on and have a look around, OK?
我要打开仪器咯 四处移♥动♥看看 好吗?
He's there!
他在那儿!
Is that...? Its heartbeat.
那是...? 它的心跳
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
Oh... I am going to have a look around,
哦... 我再检查一下
see if I can identify the cause of the bleeding.
看看是否可以找到流血的原因
But from what I can see, baby looks just fine. Thank you.
但是现在看来 小宝贝看上去很好 谢谢你
Marie, it's Pete.
玛丽 我是皮特
I'll get you your money and I'll get you off of that estate.
我会把你的钱给你的 让你远离那栋房♥子
But I have a feeling after that there'll be something else
但是我有预感在那之后你还会有别的要求
and then something else.
然后一波未平一波又起
And so I'm ending it here.
所以我想现在就结束它
I'm telling my wife.
我准备告诉我的妻子
I'm telling her all about it.
我要告诉她所有的一切
Because I can't go on living like this.
因为我不能像这样生活了
These lies... It's not right.
这些谎言... 是不对的
And after that, whatever happens, I'm speaking to a solicitor
在那之后 无论发生什么 我都会咨♥询♥我的律师
and I'm getting formal access, because that boy is my son.
而且我会通过法律途径见到萨姆 因为那是我的儿子
And I love him.
我爱他
And you and Lloyd can't keep him out of my life.
你和劳埃德不能将他从我的生活里带走
If you want something to happen in your life,
如果你想让某些事情在你的生活里发生
you have to make it happen yourself.
你必须亲力亲为
Get glammed up, we're going to go posh. Oh, are we?
打扮一下 我们要去参加宴会 哦 是吗?
We've had a call from the police station, Ken.
我们接到了警♥察♥局的电♥话♥ 肯
You've missed him. He was released a couple of hours ago.
你错过他了 他在几小时之前就被释放了
His name is David Corbin.
他的名字是大卫 柯宾
Your husband. I knew he wasn't dead! I knew it.
你的丈夫 我就知道他没死! 我就知道!
Don't worry, I won't just disappear again.
别担心 我不会再次消失的
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Why don't you at least call me, Beth?
你至少该打给我吧 蓓丝?
Do I actually mean that little to you?
难道对你来说我就这么一文不值吗?
You husband-stealing bitch!
你个偷汉子的小婊砸!
Oh... Oh, this can't be happening.
哦...哦 不会吧
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表