剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
How is Lloyd? All right.
劳埃德怎么样? 还行吧
Yeah? You like him?
是吗? 你喜欢他吗?
Yeah. Is he kind to you? Yeah.
喜欢 他对你好吗 好
Does he play with you? Not really.
他陪你玩吗? 不太陪
Does he act like a dad? He tells me off.
他像个爸爸吗? 他会数落我
I don't tell you off.
我不会数落你啊
You do sometimes. Well, yeah, I do when you're being a pain.
你有时候会 这个嘛 是的 当你表现不好的时候
So does he.
他也会
But you're my dad, and he's Lloyd, so, no biggie.
不过你是我爸爸 他是劳埃德 所以 没什么大不了的
Here you are, sir. Thank you. Thank you.
请慢用 先生 谢谢 谢谢
Shall we do a runner?
我们要吃霸王餐吗?
A runner? That's what Lloyd does.
霸王餐? 劳埃德就是这么做的
Man City closed out the match in fine form,
曼城队出色地完成了比赛
leading them to definitive 30 victory over Liverpool... Come on!
以30的比分力压利物浦 加油!
..that will stand them in fine stead for the matches to come.
...这对他们接下来的赛程十分有利
Did you win? Yes, we did. 30.
赢了吗? 恩 赢了 3比0
No. Listen, listen to me. Understand what I'm saying.
不 听着 请听我说 先弄清楚我在说什么
I have every intention of paying, but you've just issued a default notice.
我非常想还款 但是你刚给了我一张违约通知单
Yeah, yeah... I'm having a tricky time lately.
对 没错 我这阵子日子过得比较艰难
Why can't you just be human?
你就不能有点同情心吗?
No, I... I understand that.
不 我...我明白
Yes. I missed a couple of payments.
没错 我错过了几项付款期限
All right, three months, but you've added 715 pounds.
好吧 就三个月 但你加收了我715英镑
Fuck's sake, I'm... I'm...
看在他妈的面子上 我...我...
I'm swearing because you're making me swear,
我发誓 因为是你让我发的誓
because you're repeating the same lines over and over like a parrot.
因为你像只鹦鹉一样不断重复同样的话
All right, Jase? Police are back.
贾斯 没什么情况吧? 警♥察♥又来了
Oh, for God's sake. Like they're going to catch them.
噢 看在上帝的份上 搞得好像他们能抓住那两个罪犯一样
Why don't they do what they normally do, nothing?
为什么不跟他们平常查案一样 啥都不做?
It's hardly the crime of the century, is it? Two motors.
这完全算不上是什么世纪大案 不是吗? 就两辆车而已
Mike's insured.
麦克上了保险的
Follow me.
跟我来一下
What's this? Are we synchronising, like women? Why are you wearing that cravat?
这是干啥呢? 是要像女人那样 一起上厕所吗? 你为什么戴那条领巾?
I told you, to bring a little class to the...
我告诉你 这是要体现我的品味...
Why are you wearing that cravat?
为什么戴那条领巾?
What is this, lads?
这怎么了 兄弟们?
You, you're lying.
你 你在撒谎
Your falls, you little accidents. You're full of shit, Jase.
你业绩下滑 出了点小事故 你♥他♥妈♥的都是在扯淡 贾斯
Marty... No, we're having this out now. Piss off.
马蒂... 不 我们今天就要把这事给解决了 滚开吧
Do you think we're stupid? Marty, out of the way.
你以为我们都是白♥痴♥啊? 马蒂 别挡路
Pete, are you going to endorse this? He's holding me captive. Marty, mate..
皮特 你就这么眼睁睁看着吗? 他不让我走了 马蒂 兄弟
Take it off. What? The cravat, take it off now.
摘掉 啥? 领巾 现在就摘掉
Get off it! Get off it!
别碰!滚开!
Marty!
马蒂!
This is crazy, you can't make him...
你真是疯了 你不能把他...
Get it off him, now! Take it off!
快过来!把它扒下来!
You better start talking, Jase.
你最好解释一下 贾斯
What have you got yourself into? What's going on?
你还有什么事瞒着没说? 到底怎么回事?
Nothing. It's nothing. It's none of your bleeding business.
没事 真没事 跟你一点关系也没有
Looks like you're wanted, mate.
像是有人找 兄弟
Maybe they are all asking the same questions.
也许他们就是把同样的问题再问一遍
He's nothing to do with it.
他跟这事没关系
He's nothing to do with it! It's routine.
他跟这事没关系! 例行公事而已
They just want to ask him some questions.
他们只是想问他一些问题
Mind your head.
当心头顶
Mate.
兄弟
What?
啥?
For what it's worth...sorry about Marty...
马蒂的行为...我感到抱歉...
About all this...
所有这一切...
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
You OK? Can we get out of here?
你还好吧? 我们能走了吗?
Home or work?
回家还是回公♥司♥?
I told them the truth.
我把真♥相♥告诉了他们
I said the words out loud.
我大声地说了出来
She hurts me.
她伤了我
Hannah, me girlfriend.
汉娜 我女朋友
She hits me.
她打我
She burns me.
烫伤了我
She throws phones and books and...
乱丢手♥机♥和书...
.. remote controls and...
还有遥控器...
.. she calls me all kinds of prick.
...她说我是蠢蛋 白♥痴♥ 各种骂我
Then afterwards...
然后...
when she's calmed down...
等她冷静下来的时候...
.. she tells me she loves me.
...她跟我说她爱我
She tells me it was all a mistake.
她说她之前做错了
And I love her, but...
我也很爱她 但是...
.. I can't take any more, Pete!
..我不能再忍♥了 皮特!
I've had enough.
我受够了
They're going to help me.
他们会帮我解决这个问题的
Sorry.
抱歉
It's OK.
没事儿
Take as much time as you need.
慢慢来
Hi, Ness.
嗨 内丝
Yeah. Yeah, calm down. I'm sure... I'm sure he's not...
恩恩 冷静点 我敢肯定...我敢肯定他没有...
Ness, hang on a sec.
内丝 等一下
It's Vanessa. She's pregnant.
是瓦内萨 她怀孕了
She's stressing out.
压力大到不行
Sorry, won't be a second.
抱歉 我很快回来
What do you mean?
什么意思?
All right, OK.
好 好的
Pomegranate juice and chocolate Hobnobs.
石榴汁和巧克力饼干
Pregnant woman's shopping list.
怀孕女人的购物清单
I took a few sweets, I hope you don't mind.
我吃了你一些糖 希望你不会介意
JS motors, Beth Corbin speaking.
JS汽车行 我是蓓丝 柯宾
What are we going to do, Beth?
我们要怎么办蓓丝?
We can't just keep going on like this.
我们不能就这样下去
We're going to have to make some plans.
我们要定个计划
I will soon, I promise.
我很快就会搞定的 我保证
When the time is right, yeah?
等时机来了 好吧?
All right?
我回来了?
Girls OK?
孩子们还好吗?
How was your date?
约会爽吗?
He's just a friend. Think
他只是个朋友 你以为
I were born yesterday? - He's just a friend.
我是三岁小孩吗? - 他只是个普通朋友
'Before she can begin to realise...'
'在她意识到之前...'
We can't give up on him, Beth.
蓓丝 我们不能放弃他
We are all he's got. Gina, it's been months.
我们是他的全部 吉娜 都好几个月了
It's been months and there's been nothing, not even a sighting.
好几个月过去了 他杳无音讯 甚至都没人见过他
What about the phone calls? We don't even know if that's him!
关于那个电♥话♥怎么解释? 我们甚至都不知道是不是他打来的!
And if it is him, why is he not saying anything?
况且就算是他 为什么他一句话都不说?
He's my son!
他是我的儿子!
And I have faith in him.
我相信他
I have faith that he
我相信他
wouldn't leave us behind without good reason.
不会平白无故地抛弃我们
Some of us don't give up that easy.
我可不像你 就这么轻易地放弃了
Hiya. Hi.
嗨呀 嗨
According to the book, I'm growing him eyebrows and vocal cords.
根据书上说的 宝宝现在正在长眉毛和声带
No wonder I'm so exhausted.
难怪我累成这样
Ohhh! It's all right, I'll get it.
哦! 没事儿 我去开
Grow him some fingernails.
让他长点指甲吧
All right, Pete?
皮特 你好吗?
Is Sam all right?
萨姆还好吗?
I need a word, mate.
我要跟你说句话 伙计
A word?! Are you out of your mind? What do you want?
什么话?!你疯了吗?你到底要干嘛?
Like I said, I need a word about... We can't talk here.
就像我说过的 我需要... 这不是适合说话的地方
There's a pub down the road, give me ten minutes.
这条路上有个酒吧 等我10分钟
Er... A bloke from work, having personal problems.
呃...一个同事 有些私人问题
Don't scream, I said I'd go for a pint with him.
别唠叨我 我答应和他一起去喝一杯
What, he just turned up at the door? Yeah.
什么 他就这么突然到别人家门口? 是的
Who is it? You don't know him, a guy called Lloyd.
是谁啊? 你不认识 一个叫劳埃德的人
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表