剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
From work? What...?
同事? 什么...?
Who? Take a guess.
谁? 猜猜看
Kathy? Kathy? Piss off.
凯茜? 凯茜? 滚
Beth.
蓓丝
Beth.
蓓丝
Good work, mate. She is definitely an eightandahalf. Ten.
干得漂亮 哥们 她确实可以打8.5分 10分
She's a ten.
她是满分10分
More than a fling, this. It's... It's serious.
这不是一时的冲动 这...这是认真的
What, and Ali doesn't know?
什么 然后艾莉不知道吗?
She suspects but I told her it was nothing, I told her it was
她怀疑过 但是我告诉她没什么 我告诉她这
just a bit of flirtation and she was all too ready to believe it.
只是在调情 她很乐意相信我说的
Sake of the kids, sake of the marriage,
为了孩子 为了婚姻
sake of whatever it is she thinks is good about our lives.
为了任何她认为可以让我们更好生活的事物
So what are you going to do? Leave home? What about Ruby and Luke?
所以你要怎么做? 离开吗? 那鲁比和鲁克怎么办?
Now, that's the hard part, leaving them two,
现在 那是最艰难的部分 抛下他们两个
that's why I've never done it before...
那就是为什么我还没有这样做的原因...
I love 'em so much.
我很爱他们
In truth, I haven't really been happy in years.
实话说 我很久没有真正快乐过了
Probably not since before Luke was born.
也许是从鲁克出生之前开始
I always thought we'd just have one kid, that'd be it.
我一直以为我们会只生一个孩子 就那样了
And then Ali got pregnant again, yeah, I thought she'd trapped me.
然后艾莉再一次怀孕了 是啊 我想她想要困住我
I thought she'd done it on purpose. She probably had.
我认为她是故意这样做的 她很有可能
I resented him at first.
起先我十分厌恶他
How awful's that?
多可怕啊?
I love my kids. I'd kill for 'em.
我爱我的孩子们 我会为他们不惜一切
That's why I could never leave 'em.
这就是我为什么不会离开他们的原因
Also...
还有...
Ali's dad owns half the business so...
艾莉的爸爸占有生意一半的股份...
on a practical level, it'd be a bleeding nightmare. -That's pragmatic.
所以从实际角度出发 离开他们简直是噩梦 - 这一点很实际
Realistic.
这就是现实
You know how it is when things go sour.
你懂诸事不顺时的那种感受
Arguing, time spent apart.
无尽的争吵 导致我们必须分开一段时间
There are some times I genuinely think it might've been better
有些时候我真心觉得如果我♥干♥脆结束这段关系
for the kids if I'd just called it quits.
也许对孩子们来说更好一些
It's no wonder Ruby's the way she is. How is she?
也难怪鲁比会变成这样 她怎么样了?
You know how you see in the posters?
你知道海报里那种样子吗?
She wants to live her life like a black-and-white movie.
她想过黑白电影里的那种生活
Thinks she's all grown up...
她以为她已经长大了...
Still a child.
事实上她还是个孩子
Still needs looking after.
还需要照顾
And I know that she's lying to me about that accident.
而且我知道那场事故她对我撒谎了
Something more to that than meets the eye.
事情总是比看到的更复杂
Like what? No idea.
比方说? 不知道
Yet.
目前还不知道
I'll get to the bottom of it.
我总会查个水落石出的
Always do.
像以前一样
I'm going for a slash.
我去撒个尿
Hey. So you won't know this, not having kids,
嗨 你没有孩子 不会懂这些的
but here's a dirty little secret all parents have.
但是这是所有做父母的都会有的肮脏小秘密
We all snoop on our kids.
我们都会偷偷监视我们的小孩
Now, if she doesn't tell me then I'll find out for myself.
现在 既然她不自己告诉我我就会自己查出来
You can't. What? Why not? Come on, that's... That's wrong, mate.
你不能这样 什么? 为什么不能? 天哪 伙计 这样...这样做不对
I've got to stop you there. I'm her father.
你还是就此停手吧 我是她爸爸
Mike, that's like reading her diary.
麦克 这就像在读她的日记
Would you want someone going through your phone? If some dickhead,
你会想要别人偷看你的手♥机♥吗? 如果有哪个白♥痴♥
her words not mine,
是她这么说的 不是我
is getting her pissed and she's falling in front of cars
让她生气了或者她遇上了车祸
then I've got every right to know what's going on. You can't do it.
那我完全有权利知道这些到底是怎么回事 你不能这样做
What if she finds out? What, are you going to tell her? No.
如果被她发现了呢? 怎么 你会告诉她么? 不会
Well, then she's not, is she? What, do you know her pass code?
对啊 那她就永远不会知道了 不是么? 什么 难道你知道她手♥机♥密♥码♥?
She lives on this thing, she puts it in 500 times a day.
她成天抱着手♥机♥ 每天都要输上五百多次密♥码♥
Mike, seriously, that's an invasion. Come on. Hey!
麦克 说真的 这是一种侵害 别这样 哎!
She's my kid, Rick. You think I like doing this?
她是我女儿 瑞克 你以为我喜欢这样做吗?
I need to protect her, that's all.
我只是想保护她 就是这样
Is that why you're leaving home? Walking out on them?
这难道是你要离开家的原因? 离开他们?
That's why I stayed.
这是我留下的原因
Why don't we have another drink?
我们为什么不再喝一轮?
Think I might have a bit of weed somewhere.
我记得我好想在哪放了点大♥麻♥来着
If you're not careful, you're going to spoil the party.
如果你不小心点 你就会搅黄和她的关系
I'm just going to look at a couple of texts, that's all,
我只是想看一下短♥信♥ 就这样
I swear to God, then I'll put it back. You are making a big mistake.
我向上帝发誓 看完我就把它放回去 你正在犯一个巨大的错误
What if she walked in right now? What the hell.
如果她现在走进来了呢? 管他妈的
Hot Lips?
烈焰红唇?
All sorts of texts.
各种各样的短♥信♥
Yeah, looks like he's pissed her off and he's regretting it.
是的 看起来他好像惹她生气了而且正在忏悔中
Begging her to call him back.
祈求我女儿给他回电♥话♥
There you go, maybe it's nothing.
放回去了吧 也许真没什么事呢
Photos from earlier in the day. What's this?
这有白天收到的图片 这是什么?
Where... where's that beach?
这是...这是哪里的沙滩?
No...
不...
Jesus Christ, no. What is it?
上帝啊 不 手♥机♥上有什么?
She's had sex with him.
她和他上♥床♥了
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Hotel.
旅馆照片
Bed. It says, "A memory."
床 这张照片叫"回忆"
Shit.
妈的
Shit!
他妈的!
Shit!
艹他妈的!
She might not have. All right?
也许她没有 对吧?
You may be jumping to conclusions, mate.
兄弟 你别太轻易下结论
I want to kill him.
我想杀了他
She's going to carry that for the rest of her life.
她要带着这段回忆生活一辈子的
She's 15.
她才15岁啊
Put this back, go to bed.
把手♥机♥放回去 然后去睡觉
Things'll look better in the morning.
明天早上一切都会变好的
You can't tell her, you know.
你不能告诉她 你懂的
You cannot tell her you looked in that phone. She will hate you.
你不能告诉她你看了她的手♥机♥ 她会恨你的
Ruby, you can't say anything to your parents.
鲁比 你什么都不要对你父母说
Your dad knows something isn't right.
你♥爸♥爸察觉到什么不对了
If he finds out, we're both done for.
如果被他发现了 我们就都完了
What are you still doing here?
那你还站在这做什么?
It's you, isn't it?
就是你吧 不是吗?
I know it's you, so don't even bother lying.
我知道就是你 所以别想撒谎
And let me tell you this, bitch, you can't have him.
让我来告诉你 碧池 你不会得到他
You won't have him.
你永远不会得到他
Just because your husband couldn't stand you any more,
就因为你老公没办法再忍♥你了
you're not having mine.
你也别想抢我老公
So stay... away.
所以 离他...远点
Jez, mate. Can I stay at yours tonight? sleep down on the sofa?
杰斯 老兄 我今晚能呆你那儿么? 我睡沙发?
Thought you were cosy at Mike's? Been there too long.
我以为你在麦克那儿呆的很爽呢? 我在那儿太久了
Sort yourself a flat, you knobhead.
给自己找个公♥寓♥吧 你个白♥痴♥
Deposit, first month's rent. I'm poorness. What are you going to do?
定金加上第一个月的房♥租 我很穷的 所以你准备怎么办?
Bed down on people's couches for the rest of your life?
一辈子睡别人家沙发?
Once I sell my house, I'll be sorted. What do you say?
只要我的房♥子卖♥♥出去了 我就能妥善处理好一切了 你同意吗?
I don't know. I'll have to speak to Emma...
我不知道 我得和艾玛商量商量...
What, she'll cut your balls off or something?
怎么 难道她会割了你的蛋还是什么吗?
You're married, she's not your mother.
你只是结了个婚 她又不是你妈
You can stay at mine. One week. Thank you.
你可以先在我家呆着 就一周 谢谢
Marriage, must need our heads tested.
婚姻啊 查查脑袋是不是有病吧
Oh, hi, Ruby.
哦 嗨 鲁比
What happened to your arm? Fell over. Drunk.
你胳膊怎么了? 喝醉酒摔了一跤
Oh, er, your dad's not here, I'm afraid. But he shouldn't be too long.
哦 呃 恐怕你♥爸♥不在这儿 但他应该一会就回来
You're welcome to wait. I'm not here for him.
你可以在这等一会 我不是来找他的
Rick, would it kill you to do the washing up? Yeah?
瑞克 你洗一下碗会死吗? 嗯?
There's a pile of it.
都堆成山了
I don't cook as much as you,
我不像你经常做饭
so I'd appreciate it if you did the washing up, all right?
所以如果你能用完之后能洗好 我会很感激的 好吗?
And while I'm at it, can we talk about your cat?
既然说到这件事 我们能谈谈你那猫吗?
There's cat hair everywhere.
猫毛到处都是
I told you I was allergic, showed you where the Hoover is...
跟你说过我对猫毛过敏 我也告诉过你吸尘器在哪...
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表