剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Thanks, girls.
谢谢了 姑娘们
It means a lot. Means a lot.
尽在不言中 不胜感激
And then we've got the J...
现在我们有了J...
E...
E...
.. apostrophe...
...撇号♥...
I'm just going to pop out for a stroll.
我就出去随便逛逛
Oh, you're feeling better, then? Yeah, yeah. Just, um...
哦 你感觉舒服点了? 嗯 嗯 就是 额...
sick of being cooped up all day. Won't be late. OK.
整天呆在家里有点闷 很快回来 好
Good, OK. Now put it into a sentence.
很好 来 现在用它来造句
I mean, they say the Lord moves in mysterious ways,
我是说 人们总是说上帝做事不按常理
but there's your proof right there.
结果身边出现了活生生的例子
All those years of IBS, probes, scans...
这么多年一直忍♥受着IBS(肠道易激综合征)的痛苦 各种探针 扫描...
exploratory stomach operations... And then what gets her?
胃部研究手术...结果呢?
Brain haemorrhage.
脑出血
I mean, you couldn't make it up. Did you part on good terms?
我是说 你编都编不出来 她走时你们关系怎么样?
What do you mean? No ill words, no arguments? No, nothing like that.
什么意思? 有没有恶语伤人 或者吵架? 不 没有
That's good.
真好
Her soul can rest in peace and you're not filled with regrets.
她的灵魂可以安息 而你也不会后悔当初
It can be terrible for people if they haven't.
否则的话 真的很可怕
My uncle's last words to my auntie were,
我舅舅对我舅妈说的最后一句话是
"Turn the light off and go to sleep, you moaning old cow."
"关灯 睡觉 你这唠唠叨叨的老母牛"
Shall we have another?
再来一局如何?
You are the worst player I've ever seen. It's the booze!
你真是我见过打的最烂的人 我喝多了!
Don't count. Not with pool.
别找借口 这跟打桌球可没关系
If anything, the more you drink the better you get. Watch this.
要是有 也是喝得越多打得越好 看着
Round here for the other red...
绕过来 解决这个红球...
It's funny, isn't it?
挺有趣的 不是吗?
All the time we've worked together, we've never really talked. We've talked.
我们在一起工作了这么久 从来没有真正说过话 说过啊
Not banter, or messing around, I mean talked properly.
不是开玩笑 或者胡侃 我指的是正正经经地聊天
Well, you just don't at work, do you?
这个嘛 你没来上班吧 是不是?
All that time we spend with people
我们花了那么多时间和周围的人相处
and we know nothing about each other, nothing valuable.
却一点也不了解对方 一点有意义的信息都没有
The less I know about fat Jase, the better.
我对肥佬贾斯知道的越少越好
All I'm saying is, I know the circumstances are horrible...
我想说的是 我知道现在你处境很糟...
but I'm glad we've connected a little bit now, because...
但我很高兴现在我们有点互相了解了 因为...
I've always liked you, Marty.
我一直很喜欢你 马蒂
Are you sure you're OK with this? Yeah, positive. When's the funeral?
你确定这样没问题吗? 嗯 确信 葬礼是什么时候?
Monday, down in Milton Keynes. St Godfrey's.
星期一 米尔顿凯恩斯 圣高弗烈教堂
We got married there and it's where Kat was originally from.
我们在那里结的婚 凯特也是在那里出生的
Take as much time as you need - a day, two days, even a week.
你需要多久的假都可以 - 一天 两天 甚至一个星期
You really don't have to tell me, it's... Thanks, I appreciate it.
你真的不用告诉我 这... 谢谢 我很感激
And today, just focus on what you do best,
今天 尽力就行了
don't worry about targets or sales, OK? Yeah, OK, thanks, guys.
不用担心目标或者销量 好吗? 嗯 好 谢了 伙计们
He's back way too soon. He's not even grieved yet.
他回来的太快了 他的悲伤都还没表现出来
Everybody deals with it differently. I remember when Percy died.
每个人的处理方式都不同 我记得珀西死的时候
I didn't cry for a month.
我整整一个月连滴眼泪都没掉
It's only when I threw away his bowl and his lead that I realised
直到我扔掉了它的碗和它的链子 我才意识到
I was never going to see him again.
我再也看不到它了
Marty?
马蒂?
I've made you some lunch. I thought it would save you having to go out.
我给你做了点午餐 这样你就不用出去买♥♥了
Thanks, Grace. Maybe oneish? We can eat together, if you like. OK, yeah.
谢谢 格蕾丝 大概一点左右? 我们可以一起吃 如果你愿意的话 恩 好呀
Be nice.
挺好的
Let me tell you, Darius, this car has got
听我的没错 达里斯 这辆车
so much attitude you won't want to meet it on a dark night.
逼格忒高 月黑风高的时候大家见了都躲着走
Trust me, it is a proper head-turner.
相信我 回头率能高到爆
It's the sort of car that just cruises wherever it goes.
这种车不管去哪都跟在巡视似的
It has a look round and says to itself, "Yes, I'm the guv'nor."
它四下环顾 然后对自己说 "没错 我就是老大"
The question you've got to ask yourself is, can you handle it?
你要问自己的是 你能hold的住吗?
Have you got what it takes to drive a motor...
你有那种气场来驾驭一辆...
.. with this much front?
..有着这样前脸儿的车吗?
Take a break if you want, Marty.
别撑着了 休息会吧 马蒂
Oh, my God, it's a world first! Anyone hear that?
哦 天呐 这可是全世界头一回啊! 有人听到了吗?
I need thirdparty verification. Is that a yes or a no? It's a yes.
我可需要第三方证明 是休息还是不休息? 休息
Pasta bake, Moroccan couscous, small salad. It's got beetroot in it.
烤意面 摩洛哥蒸粗麦粉 小盘沙拉 里面放了甜菜根
I'm not sure if you like beetroot but I love it.
不知道你喜不喜欢甜菜根 反正我是超级爱
And for afters I've got carrot cake, chocolate fingers or fruit.
饭后甜点我准备了胡萝卜蛋糕 巧克力手指饼还有水果
Do you always eat like this? Like what? You know, healthy and that.
你经常这样吃吗? 怎样? 就是 吃的很健康那种
I'm lucky to get a chicken butty down my neck.
我能吃到个鸡肉三明治都觉得很幸运了
I'm a bit of a food freak. We eat too much meat.
我在食物方面有点神经质了 我们吃的肉太多了
They reckon 60% of cancers are diet related, especially the colon.
专家认为有60%的癌症都跟饮食有关 尤其是结肠癌
Oh, listen to me. You'll think I'm a crank. No!
噢 听我说的这些 你会觉得我是个怪咖了 不
My sister calls me Lentil Lil. Dig in.
我姐妹叫我小豆芽 开吃吧
If she older or younger? Your sister. Older. But only by a year.
比你大还是比你小? 你的姐妹 是姐姐 但是只大一岁
We live in the same flat. Well, theoretically.
我们同住一个公♥寓♥ 额 理论上吧
She's an air hostess so she's always off flying the world. Glamorous!
她是空姐所以经常满世界飞 好棒呀!
They like puffy legs and getting hit on by pilots.
她们喜欢久坐浮肿的腿 还有被飞行员搭讪
What's her name? Ingrid. After Ingrid Bergman.
她叫什么? 英格丽 根据英格丽·褒曼起的
My dad was into those old Hitchcock films, hence Grace.
我爸爸对那些希区柯克老电影很着迷 所以给我起名叫格蕾丝
You're lucky they didn't call you Norman!
他们没叫你诺曼真是太幸运了!
Are you OK?
你还好么?
Yeah.
是的
Thanks for this. It's really amazing.
感谢你给我这些 太好吃了
It's the least I could do.
这是我最起码能做的
Right, come on.
来吧 我们继续
Didn't take her long, did it?
她动作挺快的 不是么?
Some women find grief a turn on.
有些女人觉得悲痛中的男人很有吸引力
I was reading about it last week when I had me feet done.
我上个星期做足部护理的时候读了关于这个的文章
Emma, they are having lunch. It's a sympathy gene.
艾玛 他们只是在吃午饭 是同情基因在作怪
It acts like an aphrodisiac.
这基因就像催情剂
This one bloke reckoned he had five women chasing him.
这一块儿估计有五个姑娘追他
They are just having lunch!
他们只是吃顿午饭罢了!
If I die, they'll be all over you, won't they?
如果我死了 他们就都会粘着你了 不是吗?
You'd better not shag anyone from work.
你最好不要和同事滚床单
I mean it, Jez, cos I'll be watching you.
我是说真的 杰斯 我会盯着你的
I promise I won't shag anyone from work.
我保证我不会和同事滚床单的
I'll be with your sister.
和你妹妹就行了
Do something fancy like that.
像那个样子画点漂亮的东西
Tick these off. Hiya!
把这些划出来 我回来啦!
Hi. Are you all right? Mmhm. Yeah?
嗨 你还好么? 嗯哼 真的?
Who fancies a golf tournament? Yeah! Me! Set it up, then, pop it in.
谁想来一场高尔夫大赛? 太棒了! 我! 准备好 然后 先进去
I'll go first. I've been practising my swing. Good day? Great day.
我先来 我有在练习挥杆哦 今天过得还不错? 太赞了!
Glad to be back at work?
回去上班挺高兴的?
I just think those few days done us a world of good.
我只是觉得休假的那几天给了我们一个美好世界
I sold five motors in five hours today. Five! When does that happen?
我在五个小时内卖♥♥了五辆车 五辆啊! 以前怎么没有这样过?
I feel like king of the world!
我感觉我就是世界之王!
Right, come on. Pass along.
好了 我来了 往里挪挪
There you go, love.
给你 亲爱的
Thanks.
谢谢
Are you happy with the updates? The sightings have slowed down.
新消息有用吗? 进展越来越缓慢了
Yeah, it tends to be the case.
是啊 事情总是变成这样
First year or so, high-profile, people pay more attention.
头几年 备受瞩目 人们都密切关注
But the longer time goes on...
但是时间久了...
There was something I wanted to ask you.
有件事情我想问问你
Yeah, ask away. Yeah, I've, um... discovered something. It's um...
好的 问吧 嗯 我 嗯...发现了一些东西 它们是...
Well, new information, potentially.
嗯 新信息 没准是
It's a phone number.
是个电♥话♥号♥码
It's been disconnected now, but it was in use in the weeks
现在已经打不通了 但是这几周一直到戴夫失踪的时候
leading up to Dave going missing, and I was just wondering
都是在使用中的 所以我只是在想
if you could help me find out whose number it was.
你能不能帮我查出这个电♥话♥号♥码是谁的
I'll see what I can do. Thanks.
我会尽力的 谢谢
Hello, Pete, how's it going?
你好啊 皮特 怎么样?
Sinusitis. Brings on my tension headaches.
鼻窦炎整的我紧张性头痛
You? Yeah, I'm OK, Pete.
你呢? 嗯 我很好 皮特
Hello. You ever get the feeling you're being watched?
你好 你没有曾经感觉到过正在被监视着?
How long have you been stood there? I've been here half an hour.
你站在那儿多久了? 我都在这儿站了半小时了
Can't believe you've not noticed me.
难以置信你竟然没有注意到我
You fancy, er... fancy lunch again? My treat, over at the Hawthorn.
你愿意 呃...愿意再次一起吃午饭吗? 我请客 在山楂树餐厅
Well, I have brought sandwiches. But, yeah, that would be great. All right.
嗯 我已经买♥♥三明治 不过 有人请客更好啦 我去
Oneish? Oneish. That would be wonderful.
那一点左右见? 一点左右 没问题
See you there. Bye. Bye.
一会儿见 拜 拜
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表