剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
I don't want a cuddle.
我不想抱
I don't WANT a cuddle, Ralph.
我不想要什么抱一抱 拉尔夫
OK, well, get a good night's sleep,
好吧 那就 好好睡上一觉
everything always looks better in the morning.
一觉醒来一切就会变好了
About your 40th. Oh...
关于你四十岁生日的事 哦...
What about me 40th? We'd like to get you a present.
我四十岁生日的事怎么了? 我们想给你买♥♥个礼物
But we'd rather get you something you actually want.
但是我们想送你你真正想要的东西
So I know it's a bit lame but can you give us some ideas?
我知道直接问你挺逊的 但是你能给我们出点主意吗?
Vouchers, I love a voucher. Right, yeah.
代金券 我喜欢代金券 哦对啊 好
Food, shops, clothes shops. Anything you like, really.
说实在的 餐馆的 商店的 服装店的 什么的代金券都行
About what you saw... It's not what you...
关于你那天看见的...那不是...
Well, obviously, it was a bit...
呃 很显然 这有点儿...
Infidelity ruins marriages. It ruins people's lives.
婚外情会破坏婚姻 它也会毁了人们的生活
Kathy Kavanagh, Victim Support.
凯茜 卡瓦纳 我是受害者援助中心的
I hope you got my letter. No, I don't think so.
希望你已经收到我们的信了 没 我没收到
Oh. We send a letter, saying we'll make a house call. Sorry about that.
哦 我们寄了封信 说要来家访的事 不好意思
Lovely dog. Bichon Frise. Very intelligent.
狗真可爱 卷毛比熊 这种狗可聪明了
Good with children.
跟孩子们也玩得好
Not much of a guard dog, though, unfortunately.
不过 看家护院差了点 美中不足
Come in.
请进
He borrowed money off people he shouldn't have.
他找不该找的人借了钱
He'd lost his job and we were struggling.
那时候他失业了 我们的生活很艰难
And then, when he couldn't pay, they'd add 40% just like that.
然后 当他还不上的时候 他们就直接加40%的利息
So he ended up lying to them, avoiding them,
所以他最后就只能撒谎 躲着他们
and messing them around. and... eventually they'd had enough.
跟他们扯皮 然后...最终他们受够了
So they beat him senseless?
所以他们打得他不省人事?
I can't sleep at night...
我晚上根本睡不着...
.. scared they're going to come back.
...害怕他们还会回来
What if they do the same to me?
如果他们对我做了同样的事怎么办?
But it isn't your fault, you didn't take the loan.
但是这不是你的错啊 你没向他们借贷
They don't care about that, they just want their money.
他们才不管这个 他们只想要钱
Do you mind me asking how much you owe them?
你介意我问下你们到底欠了多少钱吗?
A lot.
很多
What, hundreds, thousands?
多少 几百 几千?
6,000. He only borrowed 800.
六千 他当初只借了八百
Oh, Sally. That's terrible.
天呐 萨利 这真是太糟糕了
And do you know who they are?
那你知道他们都是什么人吗?
No. Martin dealt with it all.
不 这些都是马丁处理的
And the attack was at the back of the house. No-one saw anything.
他们在后院打的他 没人看见
Someone out the front saw people leaving next door soon after
房♥子正面有个人说看到事发后有人从旁边一户离开了
but the people who live there say they were out.
但是住在那一户的人说他们出去了
It's for sale and they had viewings all morning.
房♥子正在卖♥♥ 整个早上都有人在看♥房♥♥
Right.
嗯
The police said they were going to look into that
警♥察♥说他们要调查一下这件事
but I don't know if they ever did.
但我也不知道他们到底有没有查
Right, no.
是啊 没法知道
Hello. Beth Corbin.
你好 我是蓓丝 柯宾
It's Marianne. I'm outside. I'm in my car.
我是玛丽安 我在外面 就在我的车里
I loved him.
我爱他
I loved Dave. You were lovers.
我爱戴夫 你是他的情人
No. But I wanted to be.
不 但我希望我是
I hate myself for this, Beth, you have to believe me.
我因为这个恨我自己 蓓丝 你要相信我
I fell in love with him. We worked together,
我爱上了他 那时候我们在一起工作
side by side, every day.
每天都在一起
I didn't mean to, but I couldn't help myself.
我不是故意想这样 但我控制不住自己的感情
Did anything happen? No. Never.
你们之间发生了什么吗? 不 从没有过
I swear.
我发誓
So why the lies?
那你为什么撒谎?
Because...
因为...
I went too far. I got...
我陷得太深了 我...
He was all I could think about.
我每天不停地在想他
I used to follow him just so I could watch him.
我曾经跟踪他 就为了能看着他
You followed him. I know it sounds crazy.
你跟踪他 我知道这听起来很恐怖
He didn't look happy. I thought it was you, I thought,
他那时候好像不快乐 我以为是因为你 我以为
"She's got him and she doesn't love him, she doesn't make him happy."
"她得到了他但是并不爱他 她不能让他幸福"
I'm sorry.
对不起
And the night he disappeared,
他消失的那晚
the last time I saw him...
我最后一次见到他的时候...
.. I did a silly thing.
.. 我♥干♥了件傻事
I made a move on him.
我对他采取行动了
Told him how I felt.
向他表白了
He rejected me...
他拒绝了我...
.. because he loves you.
.. 因为他爱着你
And I feel so guilty because I was the last person to see him.
我觉得很内疚因为我是最后一个见到他的人
You bitch. I'm sorry. This is my life.
你真贱 我很抱歉 这是我的生活
You should have told me this as soon as he went. I'm sorry. 15 months ago
你本该在他一失踪就立即告诉我的 对不起 15个月前
you should have told me this, cos it might have changed things.?-I know, I know, but how could I?
你就该跟我说的 那样是可能改变事态的 -我知道 我知道 但我怎么能
I didn't think it would help.
我认为这帮不了什么
I was lonely, Beth.
我很寂寞 蓓丝
My husband left me, I was living in that crappy flat. I was a mess.
丈夫离开了我 我住在简陋的单元房♥里 生活一团糟
I looked through your phone.
我翻看过你的手♥机♥
You're got three Daves in there.
那里面有3个叫戴夫的联♥系♥人
Dave Work, Dave Ireland, Dave Smiley Face. What's that?
戴夫 办公电♥话♥ 戴夫 爱尔兰 戴夫 笑脸符 那是什么?
They're old.
那些记录早了
Work speaks for itself, Smiley Face was his personal mobile.
办公电♥话♥就是工作用的咯 笑脸符那个是他的私人电♥话♥
And Ireland?
那爱尔兰呢?
The Irish office, from when we did buying trips.
是爱尔兰办公室的 有一次我们出差采购时用到的
The trips you went on together.
你们一起出行那次
Nothing ever happened.
什么都没有发生
Nothing.
什么都没有
Stay away from me.
离我远点
Problem?
什么问题?
The irony. It's got a bloody big hole in the bottom,
很有讽剌性 下面有个该死的洞
had to give a full day's refund.
得全额退款
It's not funny. It is quite funny.
一点也不可笑 很有意思呀
You look happier today.
你今天看上去心情好些了
Yeah, I am.
没错
You were right. I'm just worried about hitting 40.
你是对的 我只是为到40了而焦虑
Shall I make us both a brew?
我给咱俩倒点啤酒?
Brilliant, then you can help me patch up the iceberg damage.
太棒了 然后你可以帮我来补下这个充气泰坦尼克的冰川撞击破损
What you doing?
你干什么去了?
Toilet.
上厕所
You been a while.
你去的时间有点长
Just a wee.
小便而已
Ooh.
噢
Aw. For my birthday princess.
啊呜 为我的寿星公主准备的
Thank you.
谢谢
Card... Thank you.
卡片... 谢谢你
.. presant. Oh!
.. 礼品 噢!
Happy 39 plus one.
39加一岁快乐
Cheeky buggers.
厚脸皮的家伙们
Happy birthday, Kathy!
生日快乐 凯茜!
Feeling better, Marianne? Fine. I'm still waiting on that doctor's note.
感觉好些了吗 玛丽安? 感觉很好 我还在等你给我医生开的病假条呢
Hey, Kathy. What's the difference between a 40-year-old
嘿 凯茜 这两者有什么区别 一个40岁的人
and a clown? At least the clown knows he's wearing stupid clothes.
和一个小丑? 至少小丑知道自己穿的很傻
It's not going to be all ancients at this bash tonight?
今晚的庆典不会都穿古装吧?
I can't stand the smell of Germolene.
我受不了拜耳抗菌霜的气味
There might be one or two this side of decrepit.
老朽旁边貌似就有一两个小丑
Hello. Hi Kathy, it's Niall.
你好 嗨 凯茜 我是奈尔
Hang on.
等一下
I thought you didn't want to speak to me again?
我还以为你不想再跟我说话了呢?
I'm on my way to the police station.
我正在去警♥察♥局的路上
The police station?
警♥察♥局?
They know I was there.
他们知道我在场
I've already told them I was showing a potential buyer around.
我已经告诉他们我在领一个潜在买♥♥家看♥房♥♥
But they want to know who,they want to speak to them.
可他们想知道是谁 想和他们谈谈
You have to back me up. You have to pretend to be the buyer for me.
你得帮我圆谎 你得帮我假装是买♥♥家
You want me to lie? To the police?
你想让我撒谎? 对警♥察♥撒谎?
They know I was in there, if I can't back it up then we're sunk.
他们知道我在现场 如果我不能自圆其说那我们就完了
The whole thing unravels.
所有一切都不言自明
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表