剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
but so I've got an idea of numbers for the evening do, do you think
不过我在统计晚宴大概的人数 你觉得
your husband will be coming? Only I'm ordering sandwiches and dips.
你丈夫会来吗? 只是我要根据人数订三明治和蘸料
Well, he's in a pub quiz league and it's the semifinal,
好吧 他参加了一个酒吧猜谜社团 现在才半决赛
so I'd put him down as very doubtful.
所以我建议你写可能不会来
I sort of need a yes or no. Extremely doubtful?
最好能回答我是还是否 很可能不会来?
Morning.
早上好
Hey, Jase, I thought I saw your name on a loaf of bread this morning,
嘿 贾斯 我今早好像在一块面包上看见你的名字了
but when I looked closely it said "thick cut".
但是当我靠近看时 上面写的是"厚切"
Yeah, I saw yours, but it said "loud-mouth knobhead"
是呀 我也看见你的了 但上面写着"大嘴巴蠢货"
Are you wearing foundation?
你是擦粉底了吗?
What you on about? Your face.
你在说什么? 你的脸
You are, aren't you? You're wearing makeup,he's wearing makeup.
你真擦了 不是吗? 你竟然化妆了 他化妆了
Oh, thank you, God,for this sweet gift!
哦 感谢你上帝 这真是个很棒的礼物!
It's a bruise. I can't sell cars with a shiner, can I?
就是脸有点淤青了 带着黑眼圈可卖♥♥不出去车 不是吗?
First the make-up, then the lippy.next it'll be sussies and bra.
先是化妆 然后是唇膏 接下来该是娘炮和胸罩了
It's a rugby injury.
就是玩橄榄球受伤而已
Rugby? With that gut?
橄榄球? 就他那胆子?
The press have been round my house,asking me questions about Viv,
记者都围在我家 问我有关薇薇的问题
and asking me if I was involved.
还问我是不是也参与了
Um, they might come here.
额 他们也许会来这
Well, if they come here they'll be told where to go.
好吧 如果来了 我们会告诉他们该去哪的
They're offering money, so someone might talk to them.
他们现在会给提供线索的人奖金 所以可能有人会告诉他们的
Kath, memo to all staff - "Nobody speaks to the press - or else".
凯茜 通知所有员工"不许任何人和记者或其他的什么人说这件事"
I don't think that's legally enforceable.
我认为这并不具有法律效力
I mean, I'll write it... Yeah, if you could.
我的意思是 我会写的... 是的 如果可以的话
Thanks.
谢谢
Does everyone think I was involved?
每个人都认为我也参与了吗?
Well, weren't you? I've got to say, Tracy,
呃 你难道没参与? 我得说 翠西
your story's full of holes.
你编的故事有各种漏洞
We'll look after you, OK?
我们会帮你的 好吗?
Marianne's not in today, any idea why?
玛丽安今天没来 知道为什么吗?
She rang in sick. Well, her sister did. She's got the flu.
她打电♥话♥来说是生病了 哦 她姐姐打的 她感冒了
Her sister? Has she been to the doctor's?
她姐姐? 她去看医生了吗?
I think someone can tell if they've got flu or not, Beth.
我觉得是不是得了感冒还是可以看出来的 蓓丝
Did you know she'd moved house?
你知道她搬家了吗?
I'll tell you nothing until you tell me what this is all about.
我什么都不会告诉你 除非你告诉我到底怎么了
If her sister rings again, can you tell her I want to speak to her And if I don't?
如果她的姐姐再打电♥话♥来 你能告诉她我想跟她谈谈吗? 如果我不呢?
Just do your job.
做好你自己的工作吧
So he opens the box and inside he reveals this little mini pianist.
所以他打开箱子然后发现里面有个小巧的钢琴家
The barman is amazed, he says, "Bloody hell,
酒吧老板很吃惊 他大喊"我了个去"
"how does he fit in there?"
"他是怎么进去的?"
He said, "Well, I've got this tiny ring and when I rub it,
他说 "好吧 我有这么一枚小戒指 当我擦它一下
"whatever I wish for appears in the box."
"任何我想要的就会出现在箱子里"
The barman's amazed. He says,"Can I have a little go?"
酒吧老板很吃惊 然后他说 "我能试试吗?"
He says, "Go on, then."
他说 "当然可以"
So, the barman's rubbing the tiny ring.
然后 酒吧老板就开始擦这个小戒指
Next thing, a thousand hounds come dashing into the bar.
接下来 上千只猎犬冲进了酒吧
He says, "Bloody hell, what's this?! I asked for £1,000!"
他说 "我了个去 什么鬼?! 我要的是1000英镑呀!"
He said, "Did you think I asked for a 12 inch pianist?!"
他说 "你以为我想要的是一个12英寸大的钢琴家吗?!"
Where do you say you're going when you come here?
你来这的时候会说自己去哪呢?
Do you have to make a lot of excuses?
需要找很多借口吗?
I've got a friend, Eleanor...
我有个朋友 埃莉诺...
who doesn't actually exist.
她其实并不存在
I invented her six months ago.
6个月前我就捏造了她
"Eleanor from work".
"埃莉诺 一个同事"
So for the last six months I've been going out with her.
所以最近这6个月我一直和她出去
Cinema, shopping, girls' nights.
看电影 购物 属于女孩们的夜晚
Because I knew I'd need a story when I eventually got round
因为我知道如果我最终选择这样做 我得
to doing this.
需要一个借口
Wow!
哇哦!
That takes a lot of forward planning, I'm impressed!
你提前做了这么多的准备 太厉害了!
Well, I've thought about this for a long time, a LONG time.
其实 我考虑这件事好久了 很久很久了
Before I even opened up a website.
甚至早在我打开那个网站之前
I thought how it would work
我想过怎么才能做成
and how I could protect my family from ever finding out.
并且怎么能防止我的家人发现
You have kids?
你有孩子?
Don't you?
你没有吗?
Boy and a girl. 11 and 9.
男孩11岁了 女孩9岁
Mine are all grown-up.
我的孩子都成人了
They don't live at home, but even so, if they ever found out...
他们都不住在家里 但是尽管这样 如果被他们发现...
.. and as for my husband...
..而且对我丈夫来说...
Well, it'd kill him.
嗯 他承受不了的
So, yes, I have done my groundwork,
所以 没错 我已经做好隐僻工作了
and I hope you have too.
而且我希望你也如此
Because this is great, Niall.
因为这一切都太美好了 奈尔
But it has to stay this way.
但是我们只能走到这一步
This is your final message, Marianne.
这是对你的最后通牒了 玛丽安
If you're genuinely ill, then I'll need a doctor's note.
如果你是真的生病了 那么给我医生的诊断书
It seems to me like you're avoiding coming into work.
在我看来你就是在逃避工作
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of this.
别担心 我们会追究到底的
You OK? I'm lonely.
你还好么? 我太孤单了
I'm just... I'm tired of thinking the same thoughts over and over.
我只是...我厌倦了一遍又一遍的重复着一样的想法
I need to move on.
我需要向前看了
Hello.
你好
Kathy, it's Niall.
凯茜 我是奈尔
How did you get my number?
你是怎么知道我的号♥码的?
I called my phone from your phone,when you were in the toilet.
你去卫生间的时候我用你的手♥机♥给我的手♥机♥打了电♥话♥
Why would you do that? So I had it.
为什么你要这么做? 所以我就有你的号♥码了
You're not supposed to have it, that's the rule!
你不应该有我的电♥话♥ 这是规矩!
We do everything by e-mail. that's how we keep things safe.
我们只通过电邮交流 这样才能保密
All right, calm down.
好吧 你冷静点
I will not calm down. This is totally unacceptable!
我没法冷静 这实在让人难以接受!
Do you understand English?
你听不懂英语么?
Look, I'm sorry, I just thought it would be nice
听着 我很抱歉 我只是以为如果我们能像现在一样再聊聊天
if we could talk now and again. We talk when we meet.
会很好 我们可以在见面的时候聊天
I know, I know,
我知道 我知道
but I was just thinking about that last time we were together.
我一直想着最后一次我们在一起的时光
It was so great, Kathy. Wasn't it?
那太美好了 凯茜 不是么?
It was.
确实是
Oh, boy, you've really done something to me,
喔 天啊 你对我影响很大
brought me alive.
你让我重生
I'm walking round with a smile on my face.
现在想想我还笑着呢
Me too.
我也是
I want to see you again. Meet me tonight.
我想再次见到你 今天晚上见面吧
Tonight?!
今晚?!
No, no, that's totally out of the question.
不 不 这绝对不可能
Oh, please, Kathy,I'm desperate for you.
喔 拜托 凯茜 我太想要你了
It's all I can think about.
我一整天都在想你
No, Niall. I'm sorry.
不行 奈尔 我很抱歉
And... don't call me on this again.
还有...不要再给我打电♥话♥了
I was thinking.
我一直在想
These hotels aren't cheap.
这些旅馆都不便宜
I'm a little worried in case my wife sees bank statements.
我有点担心万一我妻子查我银行账单怎么办
Bank statements? I took out 150 quid today,
银行账单? 我今天花了150英镑
how am I supposed to justify that?
我该怎么向她解释?
Oh, we should have agreed to it. Let me pay half.
噢 我们该提前商量好这个的 我出一半吧
No, no, no, I won't hear of it. But I've got an idea.
不 不 不 我不会同意的 不过我想到了一个方法
I know we aren't supposed to talk jobs, etc,
我知道我们不能谈论对方工作什么的
but I'm an estate agent, Clacy Hughes, we sell all over.
不过 我是一名房♥地♥产♥经纪人 在克雷西休斯 我们覆盖的范围很广
I've got the keys to houses
我有这些房♥子的钥匙
and I know when they're going to be empty...
而且我知道什么时候那里没人...
Oh, I'm not sure about that, Niall.
喔 我不知道这么做好不好 奈尔
People's houses? It doesn't feel right.
别人的房♥子? 这样感觉怪怪的
They'll never know. No-one comes when you're doing a viewing.
他们不会知道的 在你带人看♥房♥♥的时候没人会来的
The occupants stay well away.
房♥主一点都不插手
I'd sooner stay in hotels.
我还是宁愿在旅馆里
Then we'll have to find somewhere cheaper.
那我们就需要找个便宜点的地方了
OK, I'll look into it.
好的 我会找找看的
OK. But I thought it might be kind of sexy...
好 不过我想 如果是在一个我们不应该去的地方...
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表