剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Just keep it in your room.
就不能把猫关你房♥间里别放出来吗
Rick!
瑞克!
Are you OK? - I've been better.
你还好吗? - 不怎么好
Thanks for the texts. - It's OK.
谢谢你的短♥信♥ - 不用谢
Look, I'm confused.
听着 我不太明白
I've been thinking about the things you said,
我一直在想你说过的那些话
the feelings you have for me.
你对我的感觉
Surely, if it's true, then it's worth the risk?
当然 如果你对我是真心的 那冒点险是值得的咯?
Of course is. I'll be 16 in two months,
当然值得了 我再过两个月就满16岁了
so that problem will be over.
然后就没问题了
As for my dad...- Ruby, please.
至于我爸爸... - 鲁比 拜托
I'm trying to do the right thing.
我只是试着在做正确的事
People are dull, Rick.
人们都很无趣 瑞克
They follow the rules.
他们只知道循规蹈矩
We'll all be dead in 50 years. Now, who said that? - Some idiot.
再过50年我们就都死了 谁说的这话来着? - 某个白♥痴♥吧
He won't find out. - He will.
我爸不会发现的 - 他会的
Well, the way I've been acting the past few days,
好吧 鉴于这几天来我的表现
he's more likely to find out if we're not together.
如果我俩没在一块他更容易发现吧
I know you've been watching my installation.
我知道你最近在看我的视频
The hits have gone up.
点击数升高了
I know you can't stop thinking about me.
我知道你没法不想着我
And I'm the same.
我也一样
Ruby... - Just say yes.
鲁比... - 你只需要回答说好的
Now you're not in the house, it'll be easier.
现在你没在家里 应该更容易说出口才对
Say yes.
说呀
One little word.
只要一句话
Hiya.- How was the accountant? - His usual miserable self.
大家好 - 那个会计最近如何? - 和往常一样苦大仇深的
Stick the kettle on, will you, Kath?
能帮忙把水烧开吗 凯茜?
You just missed Ruby. She popped by.
鲁比来了一趟 你错过她了
I asked if she wanted to wait and she said no.
我问她愿不愿意等你回来 她说不要
Really? How did she seem?
真的? 她看上去还好吗
Actually, not great.
说实话不怎么好
And what I couldn't fathom is what she said to me.
我没搞懂她对我说的话是什么意思
It's quite strange.
很奇怪的一句话
Strange? Strange like what?
奇怪? 怎么奇怪了
Well, she said she wasn't here to see you.
呃 她说她不是来找你的
Where's Ruby? - In the bath. Why?
鲁比人呢? - 她在洗澡 怎么了?
You're keen, calling me already.
你可真迫不及待 现在就给我打电♥话♥
Ruby?
鲁比?
Rubes? - You bastard!
鲁比? - 你这个混♥蛋♥!
Bastard!
混♥蛋♥!
Mike? What the hell is going on?
麦克? 到底他妈发生什么了?
Where are you going? - Flat-hunting. - About time! See later.
你上哪去呢? - 看♥房♥♥子 - 你终于去看♥房♥♥子了啊! 回见
What the hell...?! - Don't argue with me, just let me get my stuff.
搞毛啊...?! - 别跟我争 让我把我的行李收好
I'm calling the police! - Do what you like!
我要报♥警♥了! - 你爱咋地咋地!
What is going on?! And where's the cat? Did you get my messages?
到底怎么回事?! 那只猫呢? 你收到我的短♥信♥没?
I want the cat back! I want the bloody cat back!
把猫还给我! 该死的把猫还给我!
What the hell have you gone and done?
你♥他♥妈♥去哪干啥了?
Oh, Mike. - Where is he? - I don't know.
哦 麦克 - 他人呢? - 不知道
He said he'd gone flat-hunting.- Where is he?!- I don't know!
他说他去找新房♥子住了 - 他人呢?! - 我不知道啊!
I don't know where he's gone, mate!
我真不知道他去哪了啊 伙计!
999 Emergency. What service do you require?'
这里是999紧急热♥线♥ 您需要什么服务?
I'm taking the car. Keep the bike.
车归我 自行车归你
As for the house, it's yours. You'll never see me again.
房♥子也归你了 你再也不用见到我了
Where are you going? - Away. - Where?
你上哪去? - 去别的地方 - 去哪?
No idea, but if anyone comes looking, I want you to have no idea.
不知道 不过你不知道最好 以免有人来找我
This is it, it's over.
就这样 都结束了
The cat is at Ziggy's house - 24 Lexingham Avenue.
猫在仔仔家里 - 莱星汉姆大街24号♥
Have a nice life.
祝你生活顺心
And if you get married again,
如果你以后要再婚
don't go on about the curtains so much.
别老抱怨窗帘了
Hello? - Don't put too much store on those phone calls.- Why not?
你好? - 别太在意那些电♥话♥ - 为什么不?
For a professional gang to make it like this,
专业的帮派要做到这样
they need to know certain information. - Get off me!
需要了解某些信息才行 - 放开我!
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表