剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Your very much not late wife.
你活生生的"未故"妻子
Now.
马上过来
Start talking. Look, Kathy, I don't know what you think you know.
说吧 听我说 凯茜 我不知道你以为自己知道什么
Don't you tell me lies or I will take your bloody head off.
休想撒谎蒙我 否则我把你那脑袋拧下来
Now, I want the truth, the whole truth,
现在 我想知道事实 全部的事实
and nothing but the truth, or this entire place hears about it.
绝无半点谎言的事实 否则这里的人都会知道这件事
How do you know? The priest rang from St Godfrey's,
你是怎么知道的? 圣高弗烈的神父打电♥话♥来了
concerned I'd sent hundreds of pounds' worth
说我把价值几百镑的花
of flowers to the wrong venue.
送错了地方
Why would you do something like that? I was going to get the sack, Kathy.
你怎么会做出这种事来? 我快要被炒鱿鱼了 凯茜
I was late again, I'd just had my final warning,
我那次又迟到了 之前刚收到了最后警告
I've got three kids, a mortgage, I couldn't allow it to happen.
我有三个孩子要抚养 还要还贷款 我不能就这样被解雇
I couldn't allow it to happen. But this?!
我不能就这样被解雇 但撒这种谎?!
How did you think you'd get away with it?! I didn't think!
你是怎么想的以为能摆平这件事?! 我压根没想!
I opened my mouth and the words came out, and then it was done.
我一张嘴那些话就冒出来了 就像泼出去的水
Oh, shit!
哦 该死!
What are you going to do, are you going to tell people?
那你要怎么办呢 会告诉大家吗?
Am I? Yes, Kathy. You can't keep a secret at the best of times.
我会吗? 是啊 凯茜 你可不擅长保守秘密
I'd have to sew your mouth shut to keep something like this from getting out.
我得把你嘴巴缝起来才能防止这样的事情传出去
You know nothing about me.
你一点也不了解我
I understand lies, Marty.
我理解谎言 马蒂
I understand wanting to protect your family.
我理解你想保护自己的家庭
I've done it for bloody 20 years.
我这样做了有足足20年了
But this is sick and this is wrong,
但你这谎太变♥态♥了 也错的离谱
and it cannot go on a second longer.
不能再继续下去了 一秒都不行
Please, Kathy. Please, I'm begging you. You've got to tell people.
求你了 凯茜 真的 我求求你 你必须告诉大家事实
You've got to put it right. What if I don't? What if I don't?
你必须纠正这件事 如果我不这样做呢? 如果我不呢?
Then you hand your notice in and you never darken our door again.
那你就递交辞呈 而且再也不要出现在我的门口了
This is your mess, Marty,
这是你自己惹出来的烂摊子 马蒂
and you are going to be the one to sort it out.
所以你是那个要把它收拾干净的人
Oh, my gosh.
哦 天啊
It's the grief.
他太悲痛了
Hello? It's me. Hi, are you all right?
喂? 是我 嗨 你还好吗?
You know I love you, don't you?
你知道我是爱你的 对吗?
You and the kids, more than anything in the world. Marty?
你和孩子们 我爱你们胜过一切 马蒂?
I just had to ring you so I could get these words out.
我只是一定要打电♥话♥跟你说这些话
I need to get these words out.
我需要跟你说这些话
Marty, you're scaring me. Where are you?
马蒂 你吓到我了 你在哪呢?
I've always tried to be a good husband, Kat.
凯特 我一直努力做一个好丈夫
I've always tried to keep the ship afloat and money coming in.
我一直努力让我们家生活富足 有稳定收入
Make sure you never wanted for anything.
确保你们衣食无忧 啥都不缺
I know that.
我知道
Year after year after year...
一年一年又一年
I've always just tried my best.
我一直都拼尽全力
Lately it's got harder.
最近一切变得艰难起来
20 cars a month, every month.
一个月20辆车 每月都是
The targets and the pressures are above...
销♥售♥目标和压力都在我承受能力以上
It just keeps getting harder and harder and harder.
而且情况越来越糟越来越糟
I just buried my head in the sand
我只能像个鸵鸟一样逃避现实
and I just pretended it wasn't happening and that I wasn't failing,
假装情况并没有那么糟 假装我并没有失败
and that I was as good as I used to be.
假装我和以前一样优秀
Marty, what is this? what are you telling me?
马蒂 你到底在说什么? 为什么跟我说这些?
That I was going off the rails.
我脱离正常的生活轨迹了
You noticed and they noticed,
你发现了 他们也发现了
and I was going to get the sack.
我差点就被炒鱿鱼了
And I did something stupid.
于是就做了件蠢事儿
Really stupid.
蠢到家了
I must have been crazy because...
我肯定是疯了因为...
.. I just did something unforgivable.
..我做了件无法饶恕的事情
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Hello, JS Motors, Beth speaking.
你好 这里是JS汽车行 我是蓓丝
Why don't you bloody say anything?
你该死的为什么一句话也不说?
Hi, George. Beth.
嗨 乔治 蓓丝
We've managed to locate the source of that number you requested.
我们已经查到你给的那个号♥码了
Really? Have you got a name?
真的吗? 知道是谁吗?
According to Vodafone records,
根据通话记录
the number was disconnected two weeks after Dave went missing
在戴夫失踪两周后这个号♥码就打不通了
and it was registered to a woman named Marianne Morton.
这个号♥码是一个叫玛丽安·莫顿的女子注册的
Marianne Morton?
玛丽安·莫顿?
Does that name mean anything to you? Yes.
你认识这个人吗? 是的
Yeah, it does mean something.
嗯 我确实认识她
Is that his wife?
那是他的妻子吗?
Beth?
蓓丝?
Who's that?
那是谁啊?
We're going to Ibiza!
我们要去伊比沙岛咯!
Whoo!
哇!
What have they done?!
他们做了什么?!
Anyone died today, Marty?
马蒂 今天又有谁死了吗?
You don't believe me?
你不相信我?
There's something about her, something I don't trust.
我总觉得她有问题 我不信任她
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表