剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
He's having a bad time. Erm, it's going to be five minutes.
他最近很难过 呃 我五分钟后就回来
Just make sure you keep on stirring it.
看着点儿锅啊
What do you want?
你要干嘛?
We want our money.
我们要属于我们的钱
I've already explained, I'm waiting on some cash.
我已经解释过了 我现在有一笔钱就快到了
And when I get it... No, listen, listen. We want our money.
一旦我拿到钱... 不 听着 听好了 我们要拿到属于我们的钱
Look, Pete, we are men of the world, yeah?
皮特 你看 我们都是花♥花♥公♥子♥型的 是吧?
I've played around.
我一直到处拈花惹草
I've put me dick where it has no right going.
我也鬼混着滚过好多不该滚的床单
But I was lucky and never got caught.
但我很幸运 一次也没被套牢住
But you did. And bad luck, you, she wanted to keep it.
但你就不一样了 你就是倒霉蛋一个 她想把孩子生下
I'm happy she kept it.
我很高兴她把孩子生下来了
You are now because it's Sam, but you wasn't at the time.
你现在是高兴了 因为萨姆是个好孩子 可你那时候并不乐意啊
Shit scared, pleading her to get rid of it
你当时都吓尿了 求着她把孩子打掉
because you cheated on your missus at the worst possible time.
因为你在最不应该的时机劈腿了你的太太
I know all about it, Pete.
我全都知道 皮特
All the gory details. We were having problems.
所有细节 我们当时在吵架
You behaved like a bastard.
你的表现就跟个畜生似的
But, clever you, you got away with it. Hardly.
不过 聪明如你 居然度过那难关了 呵呵 有吗
Nice house, boss area,
豪华的房♥子 黄金地段
while me, Marie and your kid are dodging skag-heads and junkies.
而我 玛丽和你孩子呢 我们在四处躲避烟头和瘾君子
Now, you are taking the piss, right? And it stops here.
然后你就可以嘲笑我们了 是不? 不过 这种情况该结束了
Meaning? Meaning we want off that estate,
啥意思? 我们要搬离那栋房♥子
and if it doesn't happen, you know the consequences.
如果不能这样 就后果自负吧
You can't stop me seeing my boy.
你不能阻止我看望我孩子
We've made our position very clear,
我的表态很明确了
but time and time again you take the piss.
但你只是一次又一次地看热闹
Do you think I'm loaded?!
你以为我是土豪么?!
You're a joke!
你就是个笑话!
I'm up to my ears paying for two families
我一天天地起早贪黑供两个家庭
plus, as you know everything, I've got an addiction
还有 鉴于你啥都知道 我再给你补充一条
I like donating cash to
我喜欢把钱花在
casinos and betting shops. But I gave it up.
赌场和赛马场上面 但我戒了
I stopped spunking money and you know why?
我不再乱花钱 你知道为什么吗?
To make this work!
我想大家都好过!
And it was, it was working, until you came along.
一切都如我计划地运行着 直到你特么出现
And now she wants more and more and more and more and more!
现在她没完没了地朝我要钱要钱要钱!
My heart bleeds.
我很同情你的遭遇
But if you want to see your son again...
但如果你还想再见着你的孩子...
.. you'll sort it.
..你看着办吧
Kyle, I need the money.
凯尔 我需要那笔钱
Soon. Yeah, you said that last time.
快了 是么 你上次也是这么讲的
I'm consistent, then, aren't I? Kyle!
那我真是始终如一 不是吗? 凯尔!
Look, the cops will lose interest in this soon. They'll file it,
瞧 警♥察♥们很快就会对这个案件失去兴趣 并尽早结案
and when they do we'll all get...
到那时候 我们就可以得到...
See you later.
再见
And when they do we'll all get sorted out.
到那时候我们就一切都妥了
Mike's office, ASAP.
麦克的办公室 快去
Can I at least get a coffee? No.
我不能先喝杯咖啡么? 不可以
Pete. Good morning. Take a seat.
皮特 早上好 坐吧
Everything OK?
还好吗?
DS Kaufman, he wants to, er, he wants to ask you a question.
警探考夫曼 他想要 呃 问你些问题
When we interviewed you and Jason after the robbery, you told us
当你和贾森被抢后我们调查你们时 你告诉我们说
that the two men that robbed you had been here a week previously
那两个强盗一周前就在这儿徘徊故作买♥♥车状
and that you'd dealt with them.
而且是你接待的他们
We scanned CCTV for the whole of that week and the week before.
我们检查了事发周以及事发前一周的监控录像
We can't find any sign of them.
连他们人的影子都没找到
So we were wondering how you might explain that.
所以想请你来解释一下这是为什么
I was lying.
我撒谎了
Why?
为什么?
To Jason.
我骗了贾森
Look, Jason has been
呃 贾森的业绩
struggling for sales and I wanted to help him out.
达标很困难 我想帮他一把
He thought they were definite buyers.
他觉得那两个人一定会买♥♥车
If we'd come to Mike he would have been anxious about letting us
如果我们先去找麦克的话 他估计不会
take both the cars out.
让我们把两个车都开出去
So when he said they'd been in last week, I went along with it.
所以当他说这两个人上周就来过 我就顺着他说下去了了
Otherwise he would have lost the sales.
否则他可能会丢了这单生意
And you might think that's bullshit, but it's the truth.
或许你觉得这都是鬼话 但这是真的
I wanted to help the guy.
我只是想帮他
But you lied to us as well when we interviewed you.
但是我们问你的时候你也跟我们说谎了
I didn't see what difference it made. I made a mistake.
我觉得没什么影响 我错了
So, for clarity,
那好 我再问你一遍
the first time you set eyes on these men was on the day of the incident.
你第一次见到那两人就是在你被袭击的那天
You never met them at any time before.
之前你从没见过他们任何一个
No.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi.
嗨
Hiya. I'm just up here.
嗨 我在上面呢
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样?
'Hi, this is Marie, please leave a message.'
嗨 我是玛丽 请留下信息
Marie, it's Pete. What's going on? I'm here for Sam.
玛丽 我是皮特 发生什么事了?我来这看萨姆
You know this is my day to see him.
你知道的今天是我来看他的日子
Look, if this is about Lloyd, if this is about the money, I'm getting it, all right?
听着 如果是因为劳埃德 或是因为钱 我马上就可以给你钱了 好吗?
You've no idea the bloody lengths I've gone to, but I'm getting it.
你是不会知道我得到那钱有多不容易 但是我马上就拿到了
Six years, Marie! I've always looked after you, always seen you right.
6年了 玛丽! 我一直在照顾你们 一直来看你们
He's my son. This is my day. Call me back.
他是我的儿子 今天是我探望他的日子 听到请给我回电♥话♥
Fuck it!
去尼玛的!
How was the match today? Crap. You're back early.
今天比赛怎么样? 垃圾 你今天回来的有点早呀
Did you not go for drinks after? No, I didn't feel like it.
之后你没去喝杯吗? 不 我不太想去
Did you give any thought to what my brother was saying
你对于我哥哥说分享他的季票
about sharing his season ticket?
有什么想法吗?
He regrets giving his up and can't afford a full one.
他后悔放弃他自己的票而且还付不起全部的
So it would save you both money and, with a kid on the way,
所以这样给你们俩都省钱了 而且我们的孩子就要出生了
touch wood, you might have less time on your hands.
但愿走好运 你以后也许没那么多时间玩这个了
So it could work out perfectly for both of you.
所以这对你们俩来说都不错
What you think, shall I tell him?
你怎么想的 用我跟他说吗?
One day a fortnight! One bloody day of fortnight for ME!
两星期就这一天 两星期就这该死的一天是属于我的!
Is that too much to ask?!
我这样要求过分吗?!
I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉 真的对不起
I'm staying calm for the baby.
我一直为了宝宝保持冷静
But you were bang out of order.
但是你把这一切都打乱了
I hope to God you're not gambling again, Pete.
我向上帝祈祷希望你不要再赌博了 皮特
I'm sorry. I'm an idiot.
我很抱歉 我就是个白♥痴♥
I'm really sorry, Ness.
很抱歉 内丝
Oh, hiya. Hi! You all right? Yeah, you?
哦 嗨 嗨! 你还好吗? 当然 你呢
Hiya. You look nice. Thanks. Great! Never says that to me.
嗨 你看起来不错 谢谢 很好!他从来没对我这么说过
Hi, Mum. You all right? There you go.
嗨 妈妈 你还好吗? 这边请
Yes! How could you not look great?
是的! 你怎么会看起来不太好?
Er...
额...
We all know why we are here today so I'm not going to say many words.
我们都知道为什么大家今天聚在这里 那我就不多说什么了
Hurray! Shut up!
耶! 闭嘴!
But it is now one year,four months... and 17 days
但是到今天为止已经是1年4个月...零17天了
since Dave was taken away from us.
自从戴夫离开我们
We don't know... why he went.
我们都不知道..他为什么离开
But we all want him back.
但是我们都希望他回来
Today is his 40th birthday
今天是他40岁生日
so I want no long faces. Hm?
所以我也不想看到大家拉长着脸 恩?
We're to eat, drink, be merry...
我们一起吃吃喝喝 一起庆祝...
.. and maybe, on his 41st birthday... we'll be together again.
...也许到他41岁生日...我们就又在一起了
So... to Dave. To Dave!
那..敬戴夫 敬戴夫!
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Well, let's eat, then.
好了 我们开动吧
Shell we get stuck in?
我们可以开始吃饭了吗?
Oh, give us some of that fag!
哦 给我抽一口!
That bad, is it? Yeah, worse. Mm...
这么糟 是吗? 比你想象的更糟
Well, unless you've got hard drugs, this will have to do.
除非你有更猛的药 就只能用这个凑合了
Ohhh...
哦...
Mum says you're seeing someone. Look, Johnny... Listen!
妈妈说你和一个男人约会 听着 约翰尼... 你听我说!
You'll not get no argument from me.
我是不会反对的
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表