剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
OK, but on one condition.you do what I've done
好吧 不过有个条件 我做过的事你照做
and give the man's wife some money. What?
给那个人的妻子一些钱 你说什么?
The people who beat him were loan sharks.
打他的人是放高♥利♥贷♥的
They're in debt up to their eyes.I gave them 1,500, secretly.
他们沉陷债务之苦 我给了他们1500 暗中给的
I want you to do the same.
我想让你做同样的事
Are you out of your mind? I haven't got that kind of money.
你疯了吗?我没那么多钱
Then I don't make a statement.
那我什么也不答应你
Yes or no, Niall.
行还是不行 奈尔
Fine, fine. I'll do it.
好吧 好吧 我会办的
You did really well. Thank you.
你表现得不错 谢谢
And now you need to uphold your end of the bargain.
那么现在你需要遵守你那头的协议
Kathy, on that, you have to give me some time.
凯茜 关于那个 你得给我些时间
I'm coming with you to the bank and I'm going to watch you withdraw the money.
我要和你一起去银行 然后看着你取钱
How am I going to explain that?We have joint accounts.
我该怎么解释这个呢?我们是合伙开的帐户
Not my problem, Niall.A deal's a deal.
与我无关 奈尔 交易就是交易
Kathy, Kathy. I'll do it - I promise.I just can't straight away.
凯茜 凯茜 我会照办的 - 我保证 只是我不能立即取款
I need to move things around,try and cover my tracks a bit.
我需要周转 尽力掩盖掉一点我的轨迹
I haven't got money just sitting... Kathy!
我没有钱正好就在... 凯茜!
Kathy, hi. Hi.
凯茜 嗨 嗨
Good news, some evidence has appeared.
好消息 有新证据出现了
Great, great news, great news.
棒极了 令人振奋的消息
Anyway, better get inside.
不管怎样 我先进去啦
Thank you for calling round the other day.
谢谢你那天的拜访
No problem.
不客气
Bye.
再见
Who was that? What the hell was that all about?
那是谁?这究竟是怎么回事?
Kathy, who is that? What's going on?
凯茜 那是谁?发生了什么事?
Just go home.
回家去
Here she is. The birthday girl.
她来啦 女寿星
Hi, Mum.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Kathy.
嗨 凯茜
Hi. How was the drive up?
嗨 过来时路况怎么样?
Great. We set off early for once. Missed all the traffic.
好极了 我们这次出发的早 错开了所有车流
Get yourself a drink. We've started early, I'm afraid.
自己去拿喝的 不好意思我们已经先开始啦
Beep-beep. Hiya, love.
哔-哔 嗨 宝贝
So what do you think of your birthday cake?
怎么样 喜欢你的生日蛋糕吗?
That is you and our Titch, crafted out of marzipan.
那是你和我们的小蒂奇 用杏仁软糖做的哦
That is fantastic, truly.
太棒了 真的
I want to hear all your news, sweetheart,
我想听你给我讲所有的事 甜心
and you, Mitch, it's just I need a quick word
还有你 米奇 不过我就是有几句话
with your dad about something.
得和你们爸爸谈谈
Fire away. In private.
说吧 私底下说
Surely you've no secrets from us, Kathy?
确定你没什么瞒着我们吗 凯茜?
She even told us about her colonoscopy.
她连结肠镜检查都告诉我们了
Give us five minutes.
五分钟后就回来
What the hell's going on? In the garage.
到底怎么了? 去车♥库♥
The garage. I need to talk to you.
车♥库♥ 我有事必须跟你说
So talk. Not here.
那就说啊 这里不行
What's wrong? Please, Ralph.
怎么了? 求你了 拉尔夫
All right, fine, let's talk in the garage. After you.
行啊 行啊 那就去车♥库♥说 你先请
We need to cancel the party.
我们必须取消派对
Cancel the party?
取消派对?
Is that what this is about?
就是为了说这个?
Come on, after all the trouble I've gone to.
拜托 我费了这么大心思
The police are going to turn up. The police...?
警♥察♥要来了 警♥察♥...?
The police are going to come to the house and want to speak to me.
警♥察♥要来我们家 审问我
Kathy, you're scaring me. What's happened. What have you done?
凯茜 别吓我 发生了什么 你做了什么?
I don't want to tell you this.
我不想说
Kathy, whatever it is, you're going to have to tell me...
凯茜 不管是什么 你都得告诉我...
I saw a man get beaten. Badly, badly beaten.
我看见有人被打了 被打的很惨 很惨
When was this? Last week, in a house.
什么时候? 上周 在一间房♥子里
I was in a house I shouldn't have been.
我在一间我根本不该进去的房♥子里
What house?
什么房♥子?
A house that was for sale. I was in it, inside the house,
一个待售的房♥子 我当时在里面 在房♥子里面
in the bedroom, upstairs, and downstairs, outside, a man got
在楼上卧室里 然后楼下 外面 有个人
beaten, there were two men, they beat him next door and I saw it,
被群殴了 有两个人在打他 他们就在隔壁 我看见了
and I didn't do anything. I know I should have done...
然而我什么也没做 我知道我本应该...
You're not making any sense. What house? Why were you
你在说些什么 什么房♥子? 为什么你
looking round a house? Why are the police coming? What have you done?
会去看♥房♥♥子? 为什么警♥察♥要来? 你做了什么?
I wanted to put it right. I wanted to do the right thing.
我想做点事 我想做正确的事
Why were you in this house...?
你为什么在那个房♥子里...?
Why didn't you tell me about this before?
你为什么不早点告诉我?
No.
不
God, no.
天呐 不会吧
Kathy. I'm so, so sorry.
凯茜 对不起 真的 真的
No.
不
No.
不
You said you wouldn't do that. I know.
你说过你不会那样了的 我知道
You said it didn't matter.
你说过没什么关系
I know.
我知道
You said you could live with it.
你说过你不那样也可以过得很好
I needed some intimacy.
我需要亲密的关系
We're intimate... in our way.
我们很亲密啊...以我们的方式
It was just sex...
那只是性而已...
Ralph, I did it to keep us together.
拉尔夫 我这么做是为了让我们在一起
It was meaningless.
我和他之间什么也不是
We met online. He's married too.
我们在网上认识的 他也结婚了
Ralph, you've got to believe me, it was not an affair.
拉尔夫 你要相信我 我真的没有外遇
Did you find yourself a real man?
你找到那你想要的真正的男人了吗?
It wasn't like that.
不是那样的
Do all the things I can't do.
做了我不能做的事
No, no. Was he good? Did he get you there?
不 不是 他很棒吧? 他让你满足了?
Ralph, don't do this.
拉尔夫 不要这样
We talked, we talked, we talked.
我们谈过 我们谈过 我们谈过
That was years ago. After your illness...
那是多少年前了 你病了后...
I thought it would be OK but I needed it, Ralph,
我以为会没事的 但我真的需要那样 拉尔夫
and you didn't give it to me.
而你给不了我
You've got to believe me, Ralph.
你要相信我 拉尔夫
I did it for us.
我这么做是为了我们
I set the rules, and I told him from day one
我说好了的 我在第一天就告诉他
that nothing must ever impact our marriage.
怎样都不能影响我们的婚姻
Why are the police coming?
警♥察♥来干什么?
I'm a good person, all I've ever wanted
我没有坏心 我想要的只是
is a nice house and a happy family.
一个舒服的房♥子 一个幸福的家
Why are the police coming?
警♥察♥来干什么?
This is the first time in 20 years... Why are the police coming?
这是20年来第一次... 警♥察♥来干什么?
I tried to put things right.
我想做正确的事
You took your time. Everything OK?
慢点聊啊 没什么事吧?
Dad. Ralph.
爸 拉尔夫
Dad.
爸
Dad, what is it? What's happened?
爸 怎么了? 发生了什么?
Did the police come?
警♥察♥来过吗?
No.
没
I want every detail.
我想知道每个细节
Especially the ones you don't want to tell me.
尤其是你想瞒着我的那些
And after you've told me every detail...
你说完每个细节后...
.. I want to talk about where we go from here.
... 我想谈谈我们该何去何从
Because...
因为...
.. I may never be able to give you what you need.
...我可能给不了你想要的
But I don't want to lose you.
但我不想失去你
I'm living with the boss.
我要和老板一起住了
This is Rick. He's going to be staying with us for a few days.
这是瑞克 他要和我们住几天
He's one of the grease monkeys from work.
他是单位的一个修理工
Where were you? You didn't answer your phone - I tried seven times!
你去哪儿了? 你没接我电♥话♥ - 我打了七次!
You don't lack confidence, do you, Ruby?
你可不会不自信吧 鲁比?
No, I don't.
不 怎么会
It's you, isn't it?
是你吧?
You're 15 years old.
你现在15岁
You're 15 years old.
你现在15岁
What's that got to do with anything?
那有一毛钱关系啊?
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表