剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
First I went to London.
我先是去了伦敦
Hitched with this middle-aged bloke who kept banging on
搭了一个中年家伙的车 他一直不停的说
about this Lotus he wanted to buy.
他想买♥♥辆莲花
70 grand.
7万块
He seemed absurd -
听起来荒唐之极
all he was about was money and possessions and status.
他所关心的只有金钱 地位和名誉
In London, I walked around for a bit, slept rough a few nights.
在伦敦的时候 我随便转了转 凑合睡了几晚
I remember thinking that London was wrong.
我记得当时自己想伦敦不合适我
I need space.
我需要空间
Despite the muddle, that was total clarity, I need space -
除了那些困惑之外 这一点是非常明确的 我需要空间-
I need the sea, the horizon...
我需要大海 地平线...
To not feel enclosed.
让自己感觉不是与世隔绝的
Remember that...? Sorry.
你还记得...? 抱歉
Do you remember that holiday? Last holiday we had before we had kids?
你还记得那个假期吗?我们有孩子之前的最后一个假期
Mexico? Tulum.
墨西哥? 图卢姆
I remember one night sitting on the beach, on my own,
我记得有一晚我独自坐在沙滩上
you were getting changed or something
你是在换衣服还是做什么事情
and I was just sat there watching the waves.
而我就坐在那看着一波又一波的海浪
I was just staring out into the nothingness
一直向远处望着一片空虚
and I remember feeling this intense calm.
我还记得感觉到极度的平静
Doesn't everybody feel like that? But it was allconsuming.
人人不都有那样的感觉吗? 但是真的很强烈
Dave, we lived busy lives.
戴夫 我们生活很忙碌
We had two young kids - of course you felt trapped.
我们有两个小女儿-你当然觉得被困住了
Everyone feels trapped sometimes.
每个人偶尔都会有这种感觉
Everyone looks back on their younger years and thinks, "If only..."
每个人回首自己年轻时代时都会想"但愿..."
It was more than that.
不止那个
Don't you think I felt like that sometimes?
你以为我不会偶尔有那种想法吗?
Don't you think I felt like running away... It was much more than that.
你以为我不想逃离... 远远不止那些
OK, keep talking.
哦 那你继续
Do you really think that I'd leave you all?
你真的以为我会抛下你们?
Do you really think I'd just take off without a word
你真的以为如果我神志不清
if I wasn't in my right mind?
我会就这样不告而别?
You know how much I love my family. I thought I did.
你知道我有多爱我的家人 我以为我知道
Beth, before I left, and I didn't tell you any of this because...
蓓丝 我走之前 只字未提是因为...
I had thoughts, I had dark thoughts,
我有一些想法 一些负面的想法
things that I couldn't tell anybody about
一些不能讲给别人听的事情
because they scared me that much. Like what?
因为这些想法连我自己都被吓到了 比如说?
I didn't like...
我不喜欢...
.. me, I didn't like...
..自己 我不喜欢...
.. who I'd become.
..现在的自己
Every day in work,
每天上班时
I felt like I was playing a role and I hated it.
我觉得自己都像是在扮演一个角色 我很讨厌这样
And every day Mike was on my case with sales targets, sales targets
每天麦克都跟我不停地念叨销♥售♥目标 销♥售♥目标
and then there was this...
然后出现这么一个...
One of the women at work, she started getting feelings for me
一个女同事 她开始对我有感觉
and she became a bit stalkerish and... Yeah. Marianne.
然后她开始变得有点像跟踪狂... 是啊 玛丽安
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生
But it was more pressure, it was more pressure
不过这带来了更多的压力 更多的压力
and it just kept building and building
压力不断地累积又累积
and it was... relentless.
简直是...残酷的
I know that you're angry with me, I'd feel the same way too,
我知道你生我的气 换我也会一样
but if I'd got cancer or had a stroke or something,
但是如果我患了癌症或者中风了什么的
even if it had screwed up our lives, you'd have sympathy for me,
尽管那样会毁了我们的生活 你还是会同情我
because you'd know it wasn't my fault,
因为你知道那不是我的错
and this wasn't my fault.
这不是我的错
It wasn't my choice.
这不是我的选择
You have to believe me - it wasn't my choice.
你要相信我-这不是我的选择
I would never choose to leave you.
我绝不会选择离开你们
Where's your wedding ring?
你的婚戒呢?
I don't know, I think I... I think I lost it.
我不知道 我觉得 我...我觉得好像丢了
You think? I did, I lost it. When?
你觉得? 我弄丢了 什么时候?
I don't know.
我不知道
Was there...
有没有...
Was there ever anyone? No.
有没有第三者? 没有
Never.
从来没有
Hand on heart, there was no-one.
我摸着良心说 没有其他人
What about you? Was there ever anyone...?
你呢? 有没有什么人...?
No...
没有...
Two kids to look after and a full-time job? No.
要照顾两个孩子 还有一份全职工作? 没有
No-one else.
没有其他人
Mum says the girls wrote me letters every week or so,
妈妈说孩子们差不多每周都会给我写信
saying what they'd been up to. That's right.
信里面说她们都做了什么 是的
I'd like to see those. Yeah, yeah. I've kept them all safe.
我想看看 恩 好 我都保管着呢
You know what I remembered yesterday?
你知道我昨天想起来什么吗?
You remember how we used to make up ball of wool jokes with the girls?
你记得以前我们会编毛线球(俄♥国♥漫画)的笑话?
Why did we do that?
我们为什么做那个?
I can't remember.
我记不得了
I think it was something Jazz invented.
好像是杰茜发明的
Ball of wool on top of a high building, police are called...
毛线团在一个高楼楼顶上 有人叫了警♥察♥...
They think it's a potential jumper.
人们以为是有人要跳楼
I could come home with you...
我可以和你一起回家...
.. make the girls happy.
..让女儿们高兴一下
I don't... I think... I'm at my mum's, Beth.
我觉得...你还是... 我住在我妈家里啊 蓓丝
Do you know how that makes me feel?
你知道我这样是什么感觉么?
It's too soon. Sorry.
太快了 抱歉
Kiss me.
吻我
I'm the same man, Beth.
我还是我 蓓丝
Kiss me.
吻我
Kiss me...
吻我...
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry. It's OK. It's OK.
对不起 没事 没事
Mum, who is it? I have no idea.
妈妈 谁呀? 我也不知道
Mum, don't open the door. I don't intend to.
妈妈 别开门 我没准备开
ALL RIGHT! All right. Just get away from the door or I'm calling the police.
好了! 好了 快走开 不然我叫警♥察♥了
Stay back. Mum, no.
往后退 妈妈 别开
You bitch.
你个贱♥货♥
You husband-stealing bitch.
你个偷汉子的小婊砸
You've got yours back and you still want mine.
你老公都回来了 你还想要抢我的
He doesn't love you. What do you know?
他不爱你 你知道个啥?
What the hell do you know about my life? I know enough.
我的生活你♥他♥妈♥知道什么? 我知道的足够多
He's having a crisis. A pathetic middle-life crisis -
他只是出于危机而已 可悲的中年危机-
and believe me - that is all you are. Your husband ran away -
相信我- 你对他来说仅此而已 你老公跑了-
shit happens - but WE will be fine.
这种逼时时有发生- 但是我们家会没事的
We'll be just fine if you just leave us alone.
如果你不来搅合我们 我们家完全没事
Alison, just go home.
艾莉森 快回家吧
If you steal him I will ruin your life.
如果你抢走他 我会毁了你这辈子
I'll have you gone - sacked.
我会炒了你
One phone call to my father - bye-bye, you.
只要给我爸爸打个电♥话♥ 就拜拜了您呐
Don't think I won't do that. Bye-bye, you, bitch.
不要以为我不会这么做 再见了 你个碧池
You've got yours back. You have got yours back
你老公回来了 你老公回来了
just leave us alone.
不要来搅合我们
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Leave me alone.
别烦我
Here we go, here we go! Thanks, Dad. Juice...
给你 给你! 谢啦 爸爸 果汁...
Thank you. Let's go, let's go, let's go. No, Dad apples!
谢谢 走啦 走啦 走啦 不行 爸爸 苹果!
Here you go, Jazz.
给你 杰茜
Go, go, go!
走 走 走!
Mike, can I have a word? Yeah, come in.
麦克 能说句话吗? 恩 进来吧
I need some time off next month.
我下个月想请几天假
So, get a form from Kathy. No, extra to my holiday leave.
去凯茜那拿表格 不是 是正常休假以外额外的假期
Look, I'm happy to take it unpaid.
是这样的 我愿意休无薪假
They've accepted Viv's transfer to a UK prison.
他们同意将薇薇转到一个英国的监狱
Right. Yeah, I just want to go down there, you know,
这样啊 是啊 所以我想去一下
and just be there for her.
陪陪她
OK, week unpaid.
好吧 一周无薪假
Thanks, Mike. I really appreciate it. No problem.
谢谢 麦克 我很感激 没事
Any excuse to stop working with you lot, isn't it?
找尽借口不工作啊 是不是?
Says you - longest sickie in history.
也不看看是谁说的-史上最长病假
Good to see you've not changed, Tracey.
翠西 你一点也没变 真是喜闻乐见
Dave... Oh, Dave.
戴夫...哦 戴夫
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表