剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
That's what happens. People look.
就这样 经常有人就进来看看
Do you think this is CID or something?
你觉得这些刑事调查局的人吗?
Yeah.
是吧
Oh, look at her go, she's like Jessica Ennis
噢 看她那几步小跑 她就像杰西卡 恩尼斯(田径运动员)
when there's gossip to be had!
要传绯闻时一样!
This way, chaps.
这边走 伙计们
There you go. And that is all the footage? Yes.
就是这儿了 这是所有的录像了吗? 是的
I would like a list of present employees
我想要一份包含现在所有员工
and anyone who has left in the last two years. Sure.
以及两年内离开的人的名单 没问题
Your secretary was saying one of your staff left suddenly.
你的秘书说你们有个员工离开得很突然
Rick O'Connor.
叫瑞克 欧 康纳
My secretary talks too much. He's nothing to do with it.
我秘书说得太多了 他跟这事儿无关
Why so certain? Trust me.
为何如此确信 相信我
Don't take this the wrong way but I can't trust anyone right now.
你别误会 不过我现在谁都不信
You think I would screw my own business? For what? Insurance?
你觉得我会搞砸我自己的生意? 为了什么? 保险吗?
For a professional gang to make a hit like this,
如果一个专业团伙想制♥造♥这种袭击
they need to know certain information.
他们需要了解相关信息
Procedures, protocols.
流程步骤啊 计划方案啊
Otherwise the chances of something going wrong are too high.
不然出纰漏的可能性太高了
How do they get that information? Someone tells them.
那他们是怎么得到这些信息的呢? 有人告诉他们的
Someone out there or in here.
外面的人 或者是里面这些人
Hello, JS Motors, Beth Corbin speaking.
你好 JS汽车公♥司♥ 我是蓓丝 柯宾
Hello?
你好?
Hello?!
说话?!
Hi, it's me. No. Yeah, I'm on a payphone.
嗨 是我 不 对 我在用付费电♥话♥
No, I'm here, I'm in the hospital.
不 我还在这儿 我在医院里
Listen, I'm ringing to warn you about something.
听着 我打电♥话♥来是要警告你些事儿
I don't want you freaking out when you see me.
我不想你见到我的时候吓到
Oh, my God! It's not as bad as it looks.
哦 天呐! 并没有看起来这么糟糕
What if something serious had happened?
发生了什么糟糕事?
I hope this isn't a bad omen. Why would it be a bad omen?
我希望这不是个坏兆头 为什么是坏兆头?
I don't know, I just...
我也不知道 只是...
I can't face any more disappointment, Pete. It'd kill me.
我不能再承受更多坏消息了 皮特 会让我生不如死的
There's baby's arm, baby's hand.
这是宝宝的胳膊 小手
He's waving at you. Hello, baby.
他在跟你招手呢 你好呀 宝宝
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We want a child so much.
我们太想要个宝宝了
Just try and relax.
尽力放松
I know that's easier said than done, given your history,
鉴于你们的过去 我知道说起来容易做起来难
but the worst thing for a pregnancy is stress. Baby needs a happy mummy.
但是对怀孕来说最糟糕的就是你有压力 宝宝需要一个开心的妈咪
Aww!
啊!
I was in the park with my son.
我当时和我儿子在公园里
Two dogs were racing for a stick, and in my mind,
有两只狗在抢一根棍子 当时我脑子里
I was choosing the winner.
正在选赢家
It's in my mind all the time. The need to bet.
我脑子里一直在想这个 我想打赌
The need to gamble.
我想赌博
What the hell were they thinking? I passed out. I was spewing blood.
他们在想些什么鬼? 我被打晕了 我在吐♥血♥
What did you expect? A girl slap? It was a robbery.
你在期待什么呢? 娘们一样打你一巴掌吗? 那可是抢劫
They could've killed me.
他们差一丁点就杀我
Shall I tell you what I see in front of me?
要我告诉你我眼前是什么吗?
I see a lanky streak of piss who's had his face busted.
我看到一个瘦竹竿脸被打裂了
That's exactly what the cops will see.
那正是条子们会看到的
They get away all right? Everything go to plan?
它们运走得顺利吗? 一些都按计划执行吗?
As we speak, they're in a freight container on a ship heading to a new life in the sun.
这会儿它们正在集装箱里 向着光明的新生活驶去呢
So, when do I get my money?
那 我什么时候能拿钱?
Soon. Kyle, I need it.
快了 凯尔 我需要这笔钱
What kind of mess have you got yourself in, eh?
你卷进了什么麻烦事里啊?
To tide you over.
帮你度过难关
against a background of continuing questions.
出现一系列问题的背景之下
What is the NHS for?
NHS是做什么的?
Who are its principle customers, and, at the end of the day,
它的主要客户是谁 还有 最终
who is going to foot the bill?
谁将为这一切买♥♥单?
Right. Replacement mobiles.
好啦 新手♥机♥
New Sim card. But we've kept your numbers.
新sim卡 但是我们存下了你们的号♥码
Now, please tell me that you backed up all your contacts.
现在 请告诉我你们已经备份了联♥系♥人
We're not morons.
我们又不傻
What the hell are you wearing?
你那戴的是什么鬼?
As I've already explained to these imbeciles, it's a sign of class.
我已经跟好多傻瓜解释过了 这是品位的象征
You look like Noel Coward. Exactly. Effeminate.
你看起来像诺埃尔 考沃德(英国同性恋演员) 一点没错 娘娘腔
Yeah, well...
是啊 不过...
Give us a sec.
稍等一下
Hello?
你好?
Hannah, I'm at work.
汉娜 我在上班呢
Mike, I'm not one for talking out of turn,
麦克 我不是那种信口开河的人
and I don't like going behind people's backs.
我也不喜欢在人背后搞小动作
Nor me. I hope what we talk about now stays in these four walls.
我也不喜欢 我希望我们今天聊的事天知地知你知我知
Fat Jase. Here are the facts.
胖仔贾斯 他这人就是这样
Number one - keeps missing his targets. Well below, in fact.
第一 总是完不成指标 实际他完成的总是远远低于指标
Number two - he's always coming in with these weird injuries,
第二 他总是莫名其妙地受伤
cuts on his face and bruised ribs.
脸划伤了的 肋骨上淤青了
Always got some crap excuse where they came from.
总是有扯淡的借口来解释这些伤从哪来
Number three - he never comes to the pub.
第三 他从来不去酒吧
Number four - he's always sneaking off making private phone calls.
第四 他总是溜号♥打私人电♥话♥
Now, I'm no psychologist, Mike, but something's up.
我不是什么心理学家 麦克 但是这里肯定有猫腻
So, what are you saying?
那 你是什么意思?
Well, what if he needs money?
这个嘛 如果是他需要钱呢?
But what if you do? I could say the same about you.
那你是不是也缺钱呢? 我也可以对你做这样的推断
This could be some kind of deflection technique.
这可能是某种歪曲事实的做法
Me? Why would I?
我? 为什么是我?
You lied about your wife being dead.
你撒谎说你老婆死了
All right, fair comment, but who did that hurt? Me.
好吧 这么说也对 但是我撒的谎伤害了谁? 是我自己
I'd never do anything to hurt this place.
我从没做过任何伤害公♥司♥的事
Marty, listen, I don't want to believe you. I don't.
马蒂 听我说 我不想相信你 我不相信
I want to think that we were unlucky,
我想相信这一切是因为时运不济
and that I'm not being shafted by people that I trust.
而不是因为我信任的人耍了我
I'm just saying.
我只是这么说说
What is this? Healthy body, healthy baby.
这是啥? 健康身体 健康宝宝
I've been reading up. Five a day is minimum.
我读到过 最少一天喝五次
They reckon you should really be going for ten or 12.
他们认为你其实应该喝个十到十二次
No red meat, no coffee. No fun.
不吃红肉 不喝咖啡 生活无趣
It's only for a few months.
只是这几个月这样
It might help with those headaches you've been getting.
这可能会缓解你的头疼
I'd better go. Meeting the lads at half 12.
我要走了 约了十二点半见朋友
Don't drink too much. Fruit juice only, I promise.
别喝太多酒 我保证只喝果汁
Maybe a shandy, definitely nothing stronger than a Guinness.
也许喝杯姜汁麦酒 不会喝比吉尼斯黑啤酒劲儿大的酒的
All right, Bob?
还好吗 鲍勃?
Hang on. Marie!
等一下 玛丽!
No pleasantries? You been fighting? Something like that. Marie!
不客套两句吗? 你打架了? 差不多是打架吧 玛丽!
What happened to you? At work, got done over. It's no biggie. Here.
你出什么事了? 工作的事 已经解决了 没什么大不了的 给你
What's this? It's all I could manage.
这是什么 我只能做到这么多了
Don't give me your bullshit, Pete!
别跟我胡扯 皮特
You see that? That's another one broken into.
你看见那个了么? 又一起非法闯入
What did I tell you two months ago? I want off this estate.
我两个月前是怎么跟你说的? 我想要离开这个地方
I'm doing my best. Well, do better. I know how much you salesmen earn.
我已经尽力了 还不够 我知道你们这些销♥售♥员能挣多少钱
It's all changed since you were there. We've got this thing now, recession.
自从你来者之后就不一样了 我们现在不太景气
Why can't he put his hand in his pocket? It's nothing to do with Lloyd.
他为什么不能出点钱? 这个和劳埃德没关系
Right, then he won't mind me ringing housing benefit, will he? He doesn't live here. As good as.
好吧 那他不会介意我打电♥话♥给住房♥补助吧 对吧? 他不住在这 反正也差不多
This is between me and you,
这是咱俩之间的事
and I'm telling you I need more money to get off this shithole.
我现在告诉你要离开这个烂地方这些钱不够
Daddy!
爸爸!
Hello, sunshine! Come here.
哈喽 小伙子 过来
I'll get your money. It's coming. Just let me have today.
我会弄到钱的 就快了 就让我今天陪陪他
Come on, Dad!
爸爸 快来!
My God!
我的天
Who will help me plant these grains of wheat?
谁能帮我种下这些小麦种子呢?
Not I, says the lamb. Not I, says the cat.
我不行 小羊羔说 我也不行 小猫说
Not I, says the... The pig. The pig.
我不行 小... 小猪说 小猪说
Then I'll do it myself.
我那就自己来做
That's fantastic. I'm going to feed my chicks now.
太棒了 我要去喂小鸡了
It's great you got such a big part.
你能扮演重要角色真是太棒了
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表