剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
No, I just...
不用 我只是...
I just need some time alone.
我只是需要时间静一静
Marty?
马蒂?
Staff meeting, service area, five minutes. Did you hear that?
五分钟后 在服务区 员工会议 你们听见了吗?
Staff meeting, five minutes, important.
五分钟后 员工会议 很重要
Staff meeting, five minutes, service area. What is it, Kathy?
五分钟后 在服务区 员工会议 出什么事了 凯茜?
Are they firing people? Well, you're not special.
是不是要开除员工了? 这个嘛 你和大家一样
You'll be told with everyone else.
开会的时候大家就都知道了
Hello?
谁啊?
It's me.
是我
Marty? What's going on?
马蒂? 怎么了?
Not feeling well.
我不舒服
Brought on by eight pints of lager?
喝了八杯啤酒能舒服么?
I'm ill, Kat. You don't corner the market on illnesses, you know.
我生病了 凯特 这世上不是只有你能生病 知道吗
The rest of us are allowed to get poorly from time to time.
其他人也有可能会偶有不适
Well, you'd better get yourself to bed, then.
这样啊 那你最好去床上躺着
Why didn't you wake me?
你为什么不叫醒我?
I'm sorry? You knew I had to be in at... You just left me in bed.
对不起行吗? 你知道我得按时上班 你就让我那么躺着
Marty, if you're going to storm off, get pissed with your silly friends
马蒂 如果你发着脾气摔门而出 跟你那些狐朋狗友喝得烂醉如泥
and then roll in at all hours, you can get yourself out of bed.
不知道几点才回家 那你就该自己起床
I'm not your mother. Oh, I see, so it's spite, was it? Yes, spite.
我不是你妈 哦 我明白了 你恶意报复我 是不是? 对 就是报复
I don't know what's got into you lately,
我不知道你最近是怎么回事
you're acting like a bloody teenager.
你表现得像个小屁孩
You should have woke me!
你应该叫我起床的!
You should've bloody woke me!
你就是该叫我起床的!
I'm telling you, someone's getting the sack.
我跟你说 就是有人要被炒鱿鱼了
Well, if he lays me off, I swear, I'm going to sell my body.
呃 如果他开除我 我发誓 我会去卖♥♥身的
Yeah, I've heard medical testing's lucrative. Oh, cheeky bitch!
是啊 我听说当药物小白鼠挺赚钱的 哦 你这个厚颜无♥耻♥的小表砸!
Bit of quiet, please.
请大家安静一下
I've gathered you here because I'm afraid
我把大家都召集在这是因为 很不幸
I've got a little bit of bad news concerning one of your colleagues.
我得知了一些关于你们一个同事的坏消息
Marty McLean's wife, Katrina,
马蒂·麦考林的妻子 卡翠娜
she unfortunately passed away last night.
昨夜不幸去世
Some of you may know that she had a stomach problem,
你们之中有人可能知道她有胃病
she had an illness for some while, we don't know
她生病有一段时间了
whether it's related or not, but she leaves behind three children.
我们不知道她的去世是否与此有关 但她留下了三个孩子
And obviously, Marty is going to need all our support,
而且马蒂很明显会需要我们的支持
as a team, over the next few weeks, few months.
我们作为一个团队的支持 在接下来的几个星期 几个月里
Yeah. We thought it was important that you all knew,
就是这样 我们觉得有必要让大家都知道
so that those of you that do know him can offer your condolences.
所以认识他的人可以去表示你们的哀悼
And those of you that don't, just be a bit more sympathetic
那些不认识他的 等他回来上班了
when he does eventually return to work.
多表示一下你们的同情
I'll be sending round a card, so if you could all sign that, then...
我会发一张慰问卡片 如果你们都能签名的话 那就...
Thanks. That's it, thank you.
谢谢大家了 就这样 谢谢大家
You OK?
你没事吧?
Bummer or what? It's... Sorry...
太扫兴了 不是么? 我只是... 抱歉...
What's up with her? Did she know Marty's missus? No.
她怎么了? 她认识马蒂的老婆吗? 不认识
So how come she's so upset?u3000 It's called empathy, Rick.
那她难过个什么?u3000 这叫感同身受u3000瑞克
Some people have it.u3000 You want to watch that.
有些人是会这样的u3000 你还是长点心吧
Soon as you're married, it'll be waterworks every time she wants her own way.
等你们结了婚以后 每次你不依着她的想法做事儿时 她就会哭个不停
You're a great advert for marriage!
你真会给婚姻做广♥告♥啊!
It's a prison, mate, man-made prison.
婚姻就是监狱啊 哥们儿 自己作死自己
Kills your soul, before you know it you're one of the walking dead,
泯灭你的灵魂 在你还没意识到的时候 自己已经是一具行尸走肉
pushing a trolley round Ikea.
推着购物车在宜家逛来逛去
Beth... Just, just give me a minute.
蓓丝 请...请等一下
Talk to me.
跟我说说怎么回事
I'm fine.
我没事儿
I envy him. Marty.
我嫉妒他 嫉妒马蒂
He's got a body, hasn't he, he can have a funeral.
他至少还有他妻子的尸体 不是吗 还能办个葬礼
At least he knows for sure.
至少他搞得清楚状况
Mmm...
嗯
Phone calls, they started again.
电♥话♥ 又有人打电♥话♥来了
Since when? This week.
什么时候开始的? 这周
You could have told me. Why doesn't he say anything?
你可以跟我说的 为什么他什么都不说呢?
If he is him, why would he do that to me? Beth, it could be anyone.
如果真是他的话 为什么他要这样对我? 蓓丝 谁都有可能打电♥话♥来
I'm trying to get my life back together,
我努力让自己重新开始
keep everything normal for me and the kids,
让我和孩子们都能在正常的环境下生活
then something like that happens,
然后这样的事情发生了
and it's like I'm back there, in the days and weeks after he left.
就好像又回到过去 他刚走的那会儿一样
Over a year gone by and I've got that feeling all over again.
一年过去了 现在这种感觉又回来了
It's like the bottom dropping out of my world,
就好像掉进了无底洞一样
because there are endless questions and there's no bloody answers!
无穷无尽的问题 却没有任何答案!
I'm sor...
我很...
Sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 我真的抱歉
Ohhh...
呃...
Sorry. I shouldn't be saying all this to you.
抱歉 我不应该对你说这些的
Hey.
嘿
I'm exactly the person you should be saying this to.
我正是你应该倾诉的人
You're all having some anyway. It's healthy.
你们无论如何都得吃点 这是健康食物
Guess what, Mum? What?
你猜怎么着 妈妈? 什么?
Jake got a bad note today. Why did you get a bad note? I didn't!
杰克今天被批评了 你为什么被批评了? 我没有啊!
Why did you get a bad note? Because I scribbled in my book.
你为什么被批评了? 因为我在书上乱涂乱画
What were you scribbling? And don't fib. Nothing. Nothing?
画的什么? 别蒙我 没画啥 没画啥?
Sorry
抱歉
Sorry for your loss. I'm sorry? Flowers for Marty McLean.
节哀顺变 你说什么? 这是给马蒂·麦考林的花
Marty?
马蒂?
Noone's died. No?
没有人去世 没有吗?
Do you know anything about these flowers?
你知道这些花是怎么回事吗?
Give 'em here.
给我吧
It's a wind-up, from the lads from work, because I'm off ill.
这是个恶作剧 花是同事们送的 因为我生病没去上班
Pisstakers, the lot of 'em. No, the woman who rang said it was...
爱搞恶作剧 他们好多人都这样 不是 打电♥话♥的那个女人说...
No, I know who they're from. They're beautiful, you've done a lovely job.
不 我知道这花谁送的 很漂亮 谢谢你送过来
What are they, lilies? Mmhmm. Very funny. Here, look, free flowers.
这是什么花? 百合吗? 恩 真有趣 看 不要钱的花
Thank you, bye!
谢谢你 再见!
What a bunch of dicks.
一群臭小子
Saying that, I've done worse myself. One time,
说起这个 我做过更过分的 有一次
we sent a load of sand to Tight-arse Tom's house
我们运了一车沙子到铁公鸡汤姆家里
cos he kept saying he was on holiday but we knew he weren't.
因为他一直说他在度假 但我们知道他并没有
Yeah but condolence flowers is a bit sick, though. What does the card say?
是么 可是 献花吊唁这个有点过分了 卡片上写了什么?
Nothing, it'll be a load of bollocks. Let's have a look.
没什么 肯定是一堆废话 让我看看
No! It might be funny.
不行! 没准会很有趣呢
Kat, look, it's just a wind-up. It's going in the bin.
凯特 听着 这只是恶作剧 该把它丢进垃圾桶了
When are you going to go back to work? When I'm better.
你什么时候回去工作? 等我身体好一些的时候
They're OK with that? Well, if you're ill, you're ill, ain't you?
公♥司♥那边没问题吗? 恩 如果你病了 那就是病了 不是吗?
What's up with you? Just run down.
你怎么了? 只是身体不大舒服
Marty, last time you had shingles,and you were climbing the walls.
马蒂 上次你起带状疱疹的时候还能爬墙呢
Yeah, well, that was then, weren't it?
是啊 不过 那是上次 不是吗?
Don't jump down my throat, OK?
别突然就对我发脾气 行吗?
Do you think you might be suffering some kind of depression?
你觉得你有没有可能得了抑郁症之类的病?
Some sort of midlife thing? Midlife?! I'm 35!
中年人常有的毛病? 中年人? 我才35岁!
You haven't seemed yourself lately. I'm fine.
你最近看上去不太正常 我很好啊
You've been drinking all the time, staying out late, gambling...
你一直都在喝酒 晚归 赌博...
Kat, I'm fine. I wouldn't care if it was making you happy, but it isn't.
凯特 我很好 如果那样让你很开心的话 我无所谓 但事实并非如此
You used to talk about motors all the time,
你以前总是把汽车挂在嘴边
we were sick of hearing about them.
我们听得都烦了
Who was top of the charts, how you'd off-loaded some piece of crap for...
谁业绩第一啦 你是怎么瞎忽悠着让...
Kat, I don't know how many times I can say this.
凯特 我不知道还要我说多少遍
But I'm fine. OK?
但是我很好 懂了吗?
Right, I'll shut my mouth. Good.
好吧 我闭嘴 最好是这样
But this is my final word on the subject.
但是闭嘴前我再多说一句
You don't seem fine, Marty.
你看起来不是很好 马蒂
And I want you back how you were before.
我想要你变回以前的那个你
Why don't you go and have a chat with the doctor or something?
为什么不找医生或者别的聊聊看?
Yeah, yeah, the doctor. Do you know, that's a great idea.
对 没错 找医生 你知道么 这主意太赞了
I'm just going for a quick walk, back in a sec.
我就出去走一走 马上回来
Phil! Philip, down here.
菲尔! 菲利浦 在这儿呢
You all right, mate? Yeah, fine, just hiding from the wife.
你还好吧 哥们儿? 恩 还好 只是躲一下我老婆
Try to look like you're not talking to me. So, who am I talking to?
假装你没在跟我说话 那我在跟谁说话?
Myself? Look, have I got any post? Yeah, you have, actually. Yeah?
自言自语吗? 听着 有我的信吗? 恩 确实有你的 是吗?
Is it your birthday? Yeah, kind of, yeah.
今天你生日? 是啊 算是吧 恩
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表