剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
If any more of these come, will you stick them straight in the bin?
如果再有人送这样的信 你能直接扔进垃圾桶吗?
I can't do that, I'll get sacked.
那可不行 我会被炒鱿鱼的
Tenner. 20. 15. Done.
十英镑 二十 十五 成交
All right, mate. Thanks a lot.
好了 哥们儿 非常感谢
Hi, Marianne. Hi, Beth. I need to ask you a favour. It's about Dave.
嗨 玛丽安 嗨 蓓丝 我想请你帮个忙 是关于戴夫的
Ah, yeah.
恩 你说
I know when you took over, all his personal items went into storage
我知道你接手之后 他的个人物品都存起来了
but what happened to his work files?
但是他的工作文件都在哪呢?
Well, as far as I know, everything's still in there.
恩 据我所知 东西还都在这里面
Why? I just wanted to take a look through.
怎么了? 我只是想看一眼
You all right, Marty, mate? All right, Rick?
你还好吗 马蒂 哥们儿? 没事儿 瑞克?
Hi, Ziggy. Sorry about your missus, man.
嗨 仔仔 哥们儿 你太太的事我很难过
I'd happily see mine under a bus
我倒是愿意自己老婆被大巴碾了
but I realise some people still like their other half.
不过我发现有的人还是喜欢自己的另一半的
Yeah, all right. Thanks, man.
是啊 没事 谢谢 哥们儿
Why am I even doing this? There was a guy that used to do this.
为什么是我在干这个? 以前有个家伙一直干的
Mm? Friend of my brother's,calls himself DJ Strangeways.
嗯? 我兄弟的朋友 自称陌路电台主持人
What, he's a DJ? Mmhmm. An actual DJ?
什么 他是电台主持人? 嗯哼 真真的主持人?
Yep, I'm telling you.I'm going out with him.
那是 千真万确 我正跟他交往
He's my passport out of this place.
出了这儿他就是我的通行证
Marty! What are you doing here? I'm just, I've got to...
马蒂! 你在这里干嘛? 我只是 我必须...
I've just got to see Mike.
我必须见麦克
It's too soon, it really is. You should be at home.
太快了 真是的 你该呆在家的
No, no, I just need a quick word with Mike. OK, but... come here.
不 不 我仅仅需要和麦克简单说下 好 但是...过来
Oh, oh... Bloomin' heck, all right!
噢 噢... 哎呀 好吧
I'm so sorry to hear about your wife. Yeah.
听到你太太的噩耗我非常难过 是啊
It's a terrible, terrible thing.
这事太可怕了 太可怕了
To lose someone before their time. Marty!
过早的失去什么人 马蒂!
Marty.
马蒂
Come through. Yeah, OK. Can I get you a drink?
过来这边 好 好的 要来杯喝的吗?
No, no, I'm fine, honestly.
不用 不用 我挺好的 说实话
I really need to speak to Mike. Of course, sweetheart.
我真得跟麦克谈谈 当然可以 甜心
I need to tell you something, Mike.
麦克 我有必要跟你说件事儿
Something...
一件...
really difficult.
说出来不好受的事
You take your time.
慢慢说
It's about my wife.
是关于我太太的
Thing is, I...
事实上 我...
Times have been tough, you know. Money's been tight, at home, like.
日子很艰难 你知道 家里花销 那样 预算吃紧
And I just...
而且我只是...
I just need to come back to work. As soon as possible.
我需要尽快回来工作 越快越好
Um, Marty, you don't have to worry about your salary.
呃 马蒂 你没必要为你的薪水担忧
No, no, no, it's not that. It's up here. You know, I just...
不 不 不 不是那个意思 是这上面这里 你懂的 我仅仅是...
I need to take my mind off things.
我需要脑子里想点别的
This is a time for family. Think about your kids.
这段时间你该陪陪家人 想想你的孩子们
Yeah, yeah, I know, I know.
没错 是的 我知道 我清楚
And my parents are over,
我父母过来了
and they're helping me with the...funeral arrangements and that.
他们帮我安排...葬礼 诸如此类的事情
I just...
我只是...
I'm just no good at that stuff.
我只是不擅长处理这种事情
I belong here, you know, I'm a salesman.
我属于这里 你懂的 我是个销♥售♥员
Can't I just come back?
我难道不能就这样回来吗?
Just mornings at first,just half days.
一开始只是上午 仅仅半天工作日
I know you think it's the grief talking, but honestly, it's not.
我知道你以为因为我太伤心才那样说的 可是老实说 不是的
I just can't be in the house all day,
我只是不能在那栋房♥子里整天待着
I can't stand hanging around.
我不能无所事事
Well, you must do whatever makes life easiest.
好吧 你需要做那些能让日子更好过的事儿
OK.
好
Look at him, he looks gutted. For our benefit.
快看 他瞧上去都蔫儿了 为我们自己想想
Once he gets home, he might be doing a little jig.
一旦他回到家 没准儿会手舞足蹈呢
It's hard, with the kids...
真不容易 还有孩子...
We should go round there after work, offer to help out.
我们应该下班后去拜访一下 主动提供帮助
He's clearly struggling. Men can't cope, can they?
他明显在挣扎 男人挺不过来的 不是吗?
My dad stopped eating after my mum died, he lost two stone in a month.
我妈去世后我爸茶饭不思 一个月瘦了两块石头那么重
Hey, you could do with that diet.
嘿 你可以试试那样节食
Come on. It's the right thing to do.
来吧 这样做是对的
I'm sure he'll say no but the offer will be appreciated.
我肯定他会拒绝 但他会感激我们这样做的
OK, all right, but I've got Pilates at seven, so...
好吧 好吧 不过我七点要去做普拉提健身 所以...
I'll go get his address.
我去问他的地址
There's one particular number there, it's a mobile, it's been dialled again and again,
上面有个特殊的号♥码 是个手♥机♥号♥ 打了好多次
all different times day and night right before he disappeared.
都是白天晚上不同的时间 恰好一直到他消失
It's no-one I recognise and when I tried ringing it, disconnected.
这个号♥我不认识 而我试着打过去的时候 都无法接通
Police have been through all this, said there's nothing suspicious.
警方调查过这些了了 说没发现疑点
Maybe there isn't. Who's he ringing, then?
可能没有 那他是在给谁打电♥话♥呢?
Who's ringing more than he is ringing me, more than he is ringing you?
给谁打电♥话♥能比给我打的还要多 比给你打的也要多?
There's one there, two o'clock in the morning.
那有一条通话记录 凌晨两点
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
Another woman. He's been planning it all along.
有小三了 他蓄谋已久
Well, it can't have been something YOU haven't thought yourself.
好了 你自己不可能从来没这么想过
All right, OK. Even if he would do that to me,
好吧 行 即使他会这样对我
would he do it to his girls?
他会这样对他的女儿们吗?
Beth...
蓓丝...
why don't you just let this go?
你为什么不能放下这个事儿?
You've started to move on,
你已经开始了新的生活
you've started to feel better about yourself.
你已经开始自我感觉有所好转
Why don't you get a baby-sitter tonight, let me take you out?
不如你今晚找个保姆吧 我带你出去
I'm not taking no for an answer.
我不接受否定的回答
Would you take "piss off"?
你接受"走开"这个回答吗?
I won't take "piss off".
我不接受"走开"这个回答
Another time, yeah?
换个时间 可以吗?
OK.
好吧
Right, you do the talking.
好的 你来说话
I hope no one cries. If a kid cries I'm going to be a wreck.
我希望没人哭 听见孩子哭我会崩溃的
Come on.
来吧
You're dead!
你死定了!
Stop it!
住手!
Joe, door.
乔 去开门
Now, please.
现在 拜托
Oh, it's pointless.
噢 这样打没用
Hi. I'm Grace. I work with your daddy.
你好 我是格蕾丝 你♥爸♥爸的同事
And you are? Joe. Joe. Lovely.
那你是? 乔 乔啊 真可爱
How are things?
最近怎么样?
Fine. Good.
还行 那就好
Be strong. There's no other way at times like this.
坚强起来 非常时期没有别的办法
Pray to God and he'll help you through.
向上帝祈祷 他会帮你挺过去的
Is your daddy in at all?
你♥爸♥爸在家吗?
Dad? Three women from work.
爸? 三个女同事找你
Oh, sh..!
噢 该..!
Hi, girls. Hiya. Hey.
嗨 姑娘们 你们好 嘿
Lovely to see you. Um...
见到你们很高兴 嗯...
Look, now isn't a great time.
听我说 现在不太方便
We are just in the middle of things, you know.
我们正在处理一些事情 你知道的
We understand that, Marty, we really do. Don't we, girls? Oh, yeah! Yeah. Of course.
我们理解 马蒂 真的 不是吗 亲们? 噢 是! 嗯 当然理解
OK. We just want you to know that if there is anything you need,
好的 我们只是想告诉你 如果你需要帮助
anything at all...
不管什么...
Hello.
你们好啊
Just some...
就是几个...
.. girls from work. They... came round to see how I was feeling.
..公♥司♥的同事 她们...路过顺便来看看我怎么样了
See if I needed anything. I've told them we're... coping.
看我需不需要帮忙 我已经跟她们说了我们...应付得过去
Well, great to see you. Thank you, it was a really lovely gesture.
噢 很高兴见到你们 谢谢了 你们能来看我真好
That's my, er, that's my wife's sister.
那是我的 额 那是我的小姨子
She's been a rock, really, but... she's taken it hard, you know?
她一直很坚强 真的 但是...她现在很难接受这个现实 你懂的?
I mean, we all have.
我是说 我们都是
Marty, I've never lost a partner, but I lost my mum.
马蒂 我没有体验过丧偶之痛 但我母亲过世了
And the worst thing was, everyone left me alone.
而最糟的是 没有人呆在我身边
They wanted to give me space, let me grieve.
他们想给我留点空间 让我独自哀悼
But all I wanted was some familiar faces, so here we are. OK. OK?
但我当时其实只希望有朋友能陪陪我 所以现在我们来了 好 好的?
I've written down my number, so if you want a familiar face
我把我的号♥码写下来了 所以如果你想朋友来陪陪你
or just someone to listen to you talk, call me.
或者只是想有个人能听你倾诉 尽管找我
OK, I will, thank you.
好 我会的 谢谢
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表