剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
I've seen what you've been through.
我知道你遭受了多么大的痛苦
And... whether it's company or just a fling, no-one can blame you for it.
而且...无论你是找寻慰藉还是随便玩玩 没有人会为此责怪你的
Well...
好吧..
One person can! Yes. She speaks to me like I'm betraying him.
好吧 有个人会! 是的 她跟我说话的口气好像我背叛了他
It's not my fault Pete left, is it? Oh...
皮特离开又不是我的错 不是吗? 哦...
How long am I supposed to wait, eh, Johnny? What is the magic number?
我应该等多久才行 啊 约翰尼? 到底是多久呢?
One year, two?
1年 2年?
Ten?
还是10年?
He's her son. Her favourite.
他是她的儿子 她的宝贝
She'll wait the rest of her life if she has to. Yeah, I understand that.
可以的话她会用她的后半生一直等他 是的 我明白
Why can't she see what's in front of her, though? The truth.
但是她为什么不能看清眼前? 看不清事实
I mean, surely by now if there was any hope, we'd...
我的意思是到目前为止如果有任何一点希望 我们都会..
But we've had nothing, have we? Apart from the silent phone calls.
但是我们什么都没有 不是吗? 除了几通没人吱声的电♥话♥
We've not have the slightest... What? What?
我们什么都没有...什么? 什么?
Nothing.
没什么
Johnny?
约翰尼?
Look...
听着...
Beth...
蓓丝..
Just don't put too much store on those phone calls.
不用太在意那些电♥话♥
Why not?
为什么?
Why not, Johnny?
为什么不行 约翰尼?
Look...
是这样的...
Oh, Beth, I shouldn't have said anything. It's not my place to say...
噢 蓓丝 我不该说这些 这不是我该说的...
What?
什么?
It's her, isn't it?
是她 对不对?
It's her!
就是她!
She's making them! She's trying to keep him alive for you.
是她打的电♥话♥! 她只是想让你相信他还活着
Ohhh...my
喔...天
Look at that one! Wow! Mum, look at this photo... Get out!
看看这张照片!哇喔! 妈妈 快来看这张照片... 给我出去!
..of you and Dad. Get out of my house!
..是你和爸爸的照片 从我的房♥子里滚出去!
Beth! Get her out. Get her out of my house. What's she done?
蓓丝! 让她走 让她离开我的房♥子 她到底做了什么?
Beth!
蓓丝!
Get her out!
让她滚!
She's been ringing me up, giving me silent phone calls,
她之前不停地打电♥话♥给我 但是却不说话
pretending to be Dave!
假装是戴夫打给我的!
Breaking my heart! Go on, deny it! Deny it in front of them all.
她伤透了我的心!你来啊 来否认啊! 当着大家的面否认不是你做的
I did it for you.
我做这一切都是为了你
I swear... I did it for her.
我发誓...我做这一切都是为了她
I wanted to give you some hope!
我想给你一些希望!
Get out of my sight.
滚出我的视线
There are some seats down there.
那儿有椅子可以坐
Hi. Plenty of seats.
嗨 那有椅子坐
Go down that side, there are some seats down there.
请到那边去 那边有座位
Aha! If I do some work, maybe I can make some food.
啊哈!如果我劳动一下 没准能种出食物来
But he needed some help.
但是他需要些帮助
Who will help me plants these grains of wheat?
谁可以帮助我种些小麦呢?
"Not I," says the lamb.
"我不行" 灯泡说
"Not I," says the cat.
"我也不行" 猫咪说
"Not I", says the pig.
"我更不行" 小猪说
Then I'll do it myself.
那我就自己种吧
Who will help me water these seeds?
谁可以帮我给种子浇水呢?
"Not I," says the lamb.
"我不行" 灯泡说
"Not I," says the cat.
"我也不行" 猫咪说
"Not I," says the... pig.
"我更不行" 小猪说
Then I'll do it myself.
那我就自己浇吧
Red is the colour of danger.It is also the colour of hate.
红色可以代表危险 也可以代表憎恨
But also the colour of love.
但它还可以代表爱
And because of this, all the people of class four have made
正因如此 我们四班所有成员
a special card to say how much we love...
制♥作♥了特别的卡片来表达我们有多爱...
You!
你们!
They each have a special message inside
它们中的每一个中都蕴藏着一个独一无二的信息
and we would like to give you them right now.
现在我们就将把卡片送给你们
Love is in the air
爱在空气中飘散
Everywhere I look around
当我放眼周边
Love is in the air
爱在空气中飘散
Every sight and every sound
每句话语 每个眼神
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
不知是我太过愚笨
I don't know if I'm being wise
还是太聪慧过人
But it's something that I must believe in
但是我有我所坚信
And it's there when I look in your eyes.
就在你坚定的眼神
What Car magazine
什么狗屁汽车杂♥志♥
literally couldn't work out how they managed to make this car
说真的完全不能说清楚这个车为什么
for the price that they...
是这样一个价钱...
For the price...
这个价钱是...
Excuse me a sec.
抱歉请等我一下
What are you doing here?People know you here! I couldn't give a shit.
你来这做什么? 他们都认得你! 我才不在乎
Hi, everyone! I'm back! All right, all right.
嗨 大家好! 我回来了! 好吧好吧
What do you want? Did you not understand the message? Was Lloyd not clear enough?
你想要什么? 你真真没看懂那条短♥信♥? 难道劳埃德表达的还不够清楚么?
Sam invited ME to that assembly.You can't stop me seeing him, Marie.
萨姆邀请的是我去参加那场聚会 你不能阻止我见他 玛丽
It's ridiculous. Can't I?! No. You think I'm bluffing, don't you?
这太可笑了 我不能吗?! 不 你以为我是在吓唬你吗?
You think I'm not serious. Well, there's something I want you to hear.
你以为我不是认真的 好吧 现在这些你可听清楚了
Marie, it's Pete. What's going on?
玛丽 我是皮特 发生什么事了?
I'm here for Sam. You know this is my day to see him.
我来这见萨姆 你知道的今天是我来看他的日子
Six years, Marie!
6年了 玛丽!
I've always looked after you, always seen you right.
我一直在照顾你们 一直来看你们
He's my son. This is my day.
他是我的儿子 今天是我探望他的日子
Call me back.
听到请给我回电♥话♥
That is going to your wife.
我要把这个发给你妻子
I'll give her dates, Pete.
我告诉的事情发生的日期的 皮特
If she can forgive the affair,if she can forgive the secret son,
就算她肯原谅你的行为 就算她能接受这个私生子
she'll never forgave the dates.
她也永远永远不可能忘记那一天
Days after her first miscarriage. Why are you doing this? You know why.
她第一次流产之后那天 你为什么要这样做? 你心里清楚
I've done everything I can for you. I could have pissed off.
我做了我能为你做的一切 我本可以撒手不管的
But I stuck around and tried to be part of Sam's life.
但是我没有走而是在这里想方设法融入萨姆的生活
Oh, your medal's in the post!
哇哦 难道我该表彰你啊!
She'll throw me out and then I'll have even less money because I'll be paying for three houses.
她会把我赶出去 然后我会因为要给三个房♥子还贷而身无分文
Look, by the end of the week or she gets it.
听着 要么从这周末你按我说的做 要么我就把这些发给她
Marie.
玛丽
Marie, please!
玛丽 求你了!
This is blackmail! I could go to the police with this.
这是敲诈!我可以去找警方解决
Yeah, good luck with that.
去啊 祝你好运
Ponies.
换25一个的
Plus change.
增加兑换
One, two, three, four,five, six. 600.
一 二 三 四 五 六 600
Place your bets, please.
请下注
Who's betting?
谁跟?
And no more bets, thank you.
没有人跟 谢谢
21 red.
红21
Get in.
上车
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿?
A little drive.
出去小兜一圈
Long time since I've seen Marie Taylor. What's she doing here?
很久没见到玛丽 泰勒了 她在这里做什么?
She's just a mate. A mate? Yeah, we kept in touch.
她只是同事 同事? 是 我们时有联络
What were you arguing about? We weren't arguing. Looked like it.
你们刚在争论什么? 我们没有在争论 看起来像
She's just...
她只是...
You remember Marie - 0-60 in five seconds.
你记得玛丽 - 加速到60只需5秒
I owe her some money, all right?
我欠了她一些钱 好吗?
I was supposed to pay her back this week, didn't get around to it.
我本来应该在这个星期还给她的 但我没空
I was supposed to pay her back this week, didn't get around to it.
我本来应该在这个星期还给她的 但我没空
Pete, I've known you a long time and I consider you a friend.
皮特 我认识你这么久 我把你当朋友
So I'm going to ask you a question
所以我要问你一个问题
and I want you to look at me in the eye and tell me the truth.
我希望你看着我的眼睛 如实回答
All right. The robbery...
好吧 那次抢劫...
The two guys, are you summat to do with it? Why would you even ask that?
那两个家伙 你和此事有关吗? 为什么你会这么问?
Look me! Are you involved? No. Look at me! No, Jase! All right? No!
看着我! 你涉及了吗? 没有 看着我! 没有 贾斯! 好吗? 没有!
How much do you owe her? What? Marie Taylor, how much? Oh, what is this?
你欠她多少钱? 什么? 玛丽 泰勒 多少? 哦 这是怎么了?
A few hundred. A few hundred? Yes, a few hundred.
几百吧 几百? 是的 几百
On top of the thousands you owe the debt company? Thousands, Pete.
除了欠债务公♥司♥那几千还有? 上千啊 皮特
I saw the letter in your car.
我在你的车里看见那封信
Good mate you are, snooping through my stuff. You're in the shit!
你可真是好朋友 竟然窥视我的隐私 你有麻烦了!
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表