剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
♪ living on the earth, and I don't know why ♪
我在看护着你 Logan
I got you covered, Logan.
没事的 相信我
It's gonna be okay. Trust me.
这是从一个梦游的家伙口中说出来的
This from the guy who wanders around.
♪ Oh, oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ oh, oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ all right ♪
♪ all on the line ♪
我不想去
I don't want to.
哦 没事的 我们不去
Oh, that's okay. We don't have to.
喂
Testing.
喂
Testing. Yeah.
Antwon
Antwon.
有事吗 Haley James Scott?
What up, Haley James Scott?
你带了什么东西?
What's good with you?
Skills 你在做什么?
Skills, what are you doing?
哦 拜托 我带了这些老的CD
Oh, man, I got these old CDs.
既然Jamie不要了
And since Jamie ain't want them
这些东西也卖♥♥不掉
and the goodwill won't take them,
我就想 嘿 烧船节
I figure, hey, burning boat.
是啊 但这不是垃圾处理厂
Yeah, but it's not a landfill.
我是说 这是为了真正有心结的人们
I mean, it's supposed to be for people with real problems.
我确实有困难 没人要这些东西
I got real problems. Nobody will take these.
是啊 但这和烂音乐没什么关系
Yeah, but it's not about bad music.
这是不好的选择
It's about bad choices.
哦 不要跟我说什么不好的选择
Oh, don't tell me about bad choices,
因为我在这儿得到了一张Lindsay Lohan的唱片
'cause I got a Lindsay Lohan album going on in here.
那好吧 没有其他任何原因
All right, well, if not for any other reason
只是为了节约塑料燃烧所要浪费的新鲜空气
than to just save the ozone the plastic fumes,
我会把它们带回我家... 再一次
I'll take them to my place... Again.
哦 我们不是在吵架
Oh, now we're talking.
哇哦 我确实印象深刻
Wow. I'm actually impressed.
看起来好像你保留着你曾买♥♥过的每一张CD
It looks like you've kept every CD you ever bought.
Skills!
Skills!
哟 再见了
Yeah, peace out.
好 好 不用担心
No, no. Don't worry about me.
我会亲自把它们搬到车上
I'll just take them to the car myself.
谢了 姑娘
Thanks, girl.
还好
It's all good.
Julian
Julian.
来杯咖啡吗?
Would you like some coffee?
不 不用了
No, I wouldn't.
我是来告诉你
I came here to tell you
你对待Brooke的方式简直是不可接受的
that how you've treated Brooke is unacceptable.
我知道了
I see.
作为她的丈夫和她孩子的爸爸
As her husband and the father of her kids,
我不会让任何人... 特别是她的父亲...
I'm not gonna let anyone... not even her father...
把她扔在角落里
put her in a corner.
我提到"辣身舞"这部电影
"Dirty Dancing"是一部反映舞蹈在美国反主流文化初期的电影
And just because I referenced "dirty dancing"
并不代表我现在不严肃
doesn't mean I'm not serious right now.
你确定你不喝咖啡?
Are you sure you don't want some coffee?
不要咖啡 我不想要咖啡
No coffee. I don't want coffee.
我想让你清醒
What I want is for you to wake up
并修复好你和你女儿的关系
and fix things with your daughter.
她给过你N多次机会
She gave you your 3,000th chance
去做一个称职的父亲 你却再一次浪费了
to be a decent dad, and you blew it again.
还有别的事吗?
Anything else?
有 一件事
Yeah. One thing.
什么样的家伙会告诉
What kind of guy tells his 15-year-old daughter
他要去参加舞会的15岁的女儿
who's about to go to a dance
她的穿着使她看起来臃肿?
that her dress makes her look thick?
如果你想知道答案 它和"thick"押韵
If you want to know the answer, it rhymes with "thick."
这个词就是dick Ted
It's dick, Ted.
你个混♥蛋♥
You're a dick.
你应该为自己感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself.
有人写小说 有人打NBA
Some write novels. Some play in the NBA.
还有那么一种人上班
Then there's the kind of person that works crappy hours
听着大家的抱怨 然后打扫卫生
while listening to people whine and then cleans up after them.
猜猜我是哪一类
Guess which one I am.
絮絮叨叨的那个?
The kind who talks too much?
这地儿太糟了
This place sucks.
这儿可酷了
This place is cool.
绝对的
Totally.
你嘛...可没那么酷
You... not so much. Yeah.
睁大眼睛看看 杆男
Open your eyes, scrawny.
♪"Out of the Storm" - Green River Ordinance♪
Logan? 干嘛呢? 小鬼
Logan? What are you doing up, buddy?
大海越来越近了
The ocean's getting closer.
跟你保证大海不会吃了你的
I promise you the ocean won't swallow you up.
来 小鬼
Come here, bud.
♪ Morning air, it hit me like ♪
如果你睡不着
Well, you know you can always come get us
你随时可以来找我们
if you can't sleep, right?
嗯
Yeah. ♪ I woke up this morning ♪
想外公外婆家了?
Do you miss your grandparents' house?
是吧
I guess.
只有在那儿才睡得着么
Is that the only place you can sleep?
我喜欢在那儿睡
I like to sleep there.
还有...野营
And, well, camping.
♪ You got me where you want me ♪
好了 你舒服吗?
All right. You good?
舒服
Good.
外婆外公说妈妈在我睡觉的时候
Grandma and grandpa says that my mom watches over me
会照看我
while I'm asleep
那样就不会噩运降临到我身上
to make sure nothing bad happens to me.
嗯 是的 他们说的对.
Yeah, well, they're right about that.
现在我和Quinn也会照看你
Now me and Quinn are gonna watch over you, too.
好的
Okay.
有点儿暗 要不要照明灯
It's kind of dark. Do you want a night-light?
我能使用能量指环
I can just use my power ring.
好啊 跟DC公♥司♥的故事走吧
Nice. Keeping it real with the D.C.
好了 好好睡 我们都会陪着你
All right, sleep tight. We'll be right here.
♪ Just where I've been ♪
♪ and now I realize ♪
猫儿去哪儿了?
Where did the cat go?
♪ That I'm a broken man ♪
♪ A million little pieces you held right in your hand ♪
♪ you got me where you want me ♪
♪ had me all along ♪
哇哦 难道这不是年度最佳父母?
Well, if it isn't the parents of the year.
就知道一定会被羞辱 只是觉得能更机智点儿
I knew we'd get an insult. I just thought it would be wittier.
开什么玩笑?! 我能说出整句话就不错了
Are you kidding?! I'm lucky in put a sentence together.
发现你俩的勾当后
I have posttraumatic stress disorder
我都有创伤后压力症了
from catching you two doing it.
这就好多了
That's better.
Brooke 对于Bakerman的
Brooke, I am very sorry
处理方式 我很抱歉
how I handled things with Baker man.
你应该抱歉
You should be.
但你还不知道事情的全部
But you don't know all the facts yet.
哦 我什么都知道了
Oh, I do know the facts.
如果你还记得
If you remember,
我11岁的时候你让管家解释给我听
you had the housekeeper explain them to me when I was 11.
哦 Esmeralda对她总那么温和
Well, Esmeralda always had a very gentle way about her.
Brooke 你也许不喜欢我们所做的
Brooke, you might not like what we did,
但我们毕竟是你父母
but we're your parents,
你应该给我们一个解释的机会
and I think you should give us a chance to explain.
你♥爸♥爸来找我
Your father came to me
就是你把他赶出去以后
right when you kicked him out of the house.
就这么一次 他由衷的后悔了
And for once, he was genuinely remorseful.
真的 我似是又模糊看到了那个自己曾认识的
In fact, I could almost see a glimpse of
无私又有爱的男人
the selfless and caring man I once knew.
我就来了"性"致
And it turned me on.
- 总之 我们... - 天啊
- Anyway, after we... - oh, my God.
比憎恨的性♥爱♥还可怕
It's worse than hate sex.
这是怜悯的性♥爱♥
It was pity sex.
我们讨论过后
After we talked,
都认为Ted不该卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表