剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
你是我的英雄 Julian Baker
You're my hero,Julian Baker.
祝你今天好运
Good luck today.
我希望你今天不用像我一样
I hope you don't have to giggle
卖♥♥笑或者扭屁♥股♥
and shake your ass like I did.
嘿 如果那样他们就会租摄影棚的话
Hey, if it means they'll use the stage,
让我怎么样都行
I'll do whatever it takes.
来 说 "拜拜 爹地 拜拜 爹地"
Say, "bye, daddy.Bye, daddy."
♪"Be No Lie" - The Wooden Birds♪
♪ I am your ivory comb, I've counted every curl ♪
♪ every curl, every curl, every curl ♪
♪ I'll be the bread you take,so take it easy, girl ♪
♪ easy, girl, easy, girl, easy, girl ♪
-嗨 妈妈 -嗨 儿子
Hi, mom. Hi, honey.
Dan爷爷!
Mwah. Grandpa Dan!
♪ I wonder what you'd do… ♪
你在这儿做什么?
What are you doing here?
只是帮下你妈妈 哦!
Just helping your mom out. Oh!
-你想一起来吗? -当然
You want to join? Sure.
请问 那是Dan Scott吗?
Excuse me. Is that Dan Scott?
是的
Yeah.
你怎么能让那个男人在你这工作
How could you allow that man to work for you,
还让他靠近你的孩子?
to be around your children?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
他是个杀人犯!
He's a murderer!
♪ And they burn and they burn ♪
我想这和你没有一点关系吧
I really don't think that's any of your business.
哦 当然有关系 尤其是他做了我们吃的东西
Oh, yes, it is, especially if he's cooking our food.
Haley
Haley.
没事
It's okay.
我走就是了
I'll leave.
我们回家见
I'll see you back at the house.
不用
No.
你应该留下
You should stay.
如果有人对这个人做你们的餐点有意见
If anyone here has a problem with this man cooking your food,
欢迎去别的地方
you're welcome to go someplace else.
我们这就走
We will.
那行啊
All right, then.
今天你们点的东西我请了
Your food is on the house today.
现在请出去
Now get out.
♪ Into the fire, into the fire, into the fire ♪
♪ into the fire, into the fire, into the fire ♪
♪ into the fire, into the fire, into the fire ♪
我让她搬进来 很浪漫
I asked her to move in. I was so romantic.
然后 突然间
And then just out of the blue,
她就因为她的音乐离开我了
she just leaves me for her music!
哦 宝贝 我好遗憾
Aw, baby. I'm so sorry.
那够糟的
That's terrible.
接下来有请
Next up on the main stage
"The Pony Express(野马过山车)"
is the pony express.
好的 小帅哥 到我表演了
Well, sweet cheeks, that's my cue.
这个免费
This one's on the house.
谢谢你 小野马
Thank you, pony.
你用我的痛苦换来场免费的贴身艳舞
You used my pain for a free lap dance.
别这样 哥们
Aw, come on, man.
你的经历是个好故事 只是你没好好利用
It's a good story, and you're not using it.
很好 你就自己玩吧
Glad you're enjoying yourself.
我要走了
I'm out of here.
不 不 不 好吧 好吧
No, no, no. Okay, okay.
听着 听着 听着
L-look, look, look.
我不会再用你的忧伤故事来挑逗脱衣舞♥女♥ 行了吧?
I won't use your sad-sack story to pick up strippers, okay?
但是 说真的 你还没问我的看法
But look, seriously,you haven't asked my opinion,
不管怎么说
but all B.S. Aside,
她迟早会离开你
she would have left you sooner or later.
你胡说什么 你甚至都不了解Alex
You don't know that! You don't even know Alex.
事实上 我了解她 相信我
Actually, I do,and trust me…
她骨子里就是这样
it's in her DNA.
Alex是个艺人
Alex is an artist.
我们之中有些人需要持续的肯定和欣赏
Some of us need constant validation and appreciation.
我总是给予她肯定和欣赏
I gave her validation and appreciation all the time.
一周七天 一天二十四小时那种
Like 24/7.
你看 她还是离开了
See, and she still left.
这就是我要说的
That's my point.
没有什么人或是地方能够填补她的空虚
No one person or town can fill the void.
那…
That…
那女孩永远不会定下来
That girlis never gonna settle down.
相信我
Trust me.
我刚才说过了 你不了解她
Like I said, you don't know her.
我早知道她会接受巡演
I knew she'd take that tour.
北卡罗来纳州有很慷慨的税收激励政策 (Julian在排练)
The state of north Carolina offers a generous tax incentive.
是 我是Julian
Yeah, this is Julian.
您好 我是Amy 从David Taylor办公室致电
Hi, this is Amy calling from David Taylor's office.
他们的航♥班♥提前降落
Their flight landed early,
他们想要直接与您见面
and they'd like to meet with you directly.
请问这样可以吗?
Will that be a problem?
不 不 不 不
No.No, no, no.
当然没问题 我马上就到
Not… absolutely. I'll be there.
嗯 好的 太棒了 谢谢
Um, okay, great. Thanks.
除此之外 我们公♥司♥最近购入
In addition, the company has recently invested
一批最新的设备
in state-of-the-art equipment,which will…
就这样吧
there we go.
♪"Yours And Mine" - Brooke Annibale♪
Haley
Haley.
我只是想说声谢谢
I just want to say thanks.
嗯
Yeah.
其实是她错了
Well, she was wrong,you know?
你没必要承受这些
You shouldn't have had to deal with that.
我是犯过罪
I did the crime.
但那并不意味着你总要因为这个受到攻击
Doesn't mean you have to get hammered for it all the time.
♪ I'll be the chorus ♪
♪ you be the verse ♪
♪ we'll live in a forest of beautiful words ♪
♪ I'll be the strings ♪
♪ you be the keys ♪
♪ together we'll find all the… ♪
嗨
Hi.
你在这儿做什么?
What are you doing here?
好消息不应该通过电♥话♥来分享
Good news should never be shared over the phone.
♪ All we've got is all we have… ♪
"Baker宝贝"正式获得赞助
Baker man officially has funding…
事实上 是充足的经济后盾
actually,full financial backing.
但他们还没看到一个设计成品
But they haven't seen a single design.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
他们是想和你这个设计师工作
They want to work with the designer.
那太好了
That's great.
你看起来不怎么开心啊
Well, you don't seem very happy about it.
不 爸爸
No, dad.
我很高兴他们想投资这个品牌
I'm… I'm thrilled that they want to invest in the line.
谢谢你
Thank you.
♪ And we'll have everything ♪
好吧
Well…
但你生我的气
But you're upset with me.
好吧
Well…
我以前从没机会见你
I never get to see you.
我今天出现 想着你和我
And I showed up today thinking that you and I
将打高尔夫共度一天
were gonna spend a day on the golf course,
只有我们俩
just the two of us.
那应该会不错
That would have been nice.
但你真的觉得不错?
But do you mean that?
哦 当然了
Well, of course I do.
我愿意和你在一起相处
I would love to spend time with you
还有我两个帅气的外孙子 我会的 我发誓
and my two handsome grandsons, and we will, I promise.
我现在会更频繁的回到镇上来
I'll be back in town more often now,
多亏了"Baker宝贝"
thanks to Baker man,
但是 亲爱的 你拿着一份商业提案来找我
but, honey, you came to me with a business proposal.
我知道
I know that.
有了像这样的机会
And with opportunities like this,
你必须趁热打铁
you have to strike while the iron is hot,
我们今天就是在这么做
and that's what we did today.
这样一来
Because of that,
我们才会有整天打高尔夫的机会
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表