剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Previously on One Tree Hill
One Tree Hill前情提要
- I saw you. - You saw what? What's the matter?
-我都看到了 -你看见什么了? 怎么回事?
I saw you buying drugs, Clay.
我看见你在买♥♥毒品 Clay
You've been lying to me this entire time.
这段时间你一直在骗我
You've been shrinking my shirts, haven't you?
你使我的衬衫缩水了 是不是?
No, Marvin! Nobody shrunk your shirts!
不 Marvin! 没有人使你的衬衫缩水!
You're fat! Fat, fat, fat!
你胖了! 胖了 胖了 胖了!
我想要你搬过来住
I want you to live here, with me.
嘿 我还以为你走了
Hey. I thought you left.
我想接受那个巡演
I want to take that tour.
Is that Dan Scott?
那是Dan Scott吗?
Yes.
是的
How could you allow that man to work for you?
你怎么能允许那个男人为你工作呢?
He's a murderer!
他是个谋杀犯!
I really don't think that's any of your business.
我真的不认为那和你有什么关系
Now get out.
现在离开
When I come back, you need to be gone.
我回来之前你就得离开
I understand.
我明白
Grandpa Dan.
Dan爷爷
I was worried.
我很担心
I thought maybe you were leaving, too.
我还以为你也会离开
Don't worry, Jamie. I'm not going anywhere.
别担心 Jamie 我哪里也不会去
Hey, baby.
嘿 亲爱的
Well, the daycare called
托儿所打电♥话♥过来
and said you never dropped Davis off.
说你没有送Davis过去
♪ "St. Christopher (On My Way)" - Michael Logen ♪
♪ I'm calling on St. Christopher ♪
♪ I'm gonna need some help tonight ♪
♪ for the long, dark road ahead ♪
Clay?
Clay?
Clay?
Clay?
Clay, are you home?
Clay 你在家吗?
♪ 'Cause the path is so unclear ♪
♪ and I'm not sure who to be ♪
♪ all I know is I can't stay here ♪
♪ so won't you please watch over me? ♪
♪ 'cause I'm on my way ♪
♪ yes, I'm on my way ♪
♪ yeah, I'm on my way ♪
♪ now ♪
I like camping in the backyard.
我喜欢在后院露营
Do you think dad will stay out here with me?
你认为爸爸会和我一起来这吗?
I think that's a pretty safe bet.
我打赌他肯定会的
Did you guys ever go camping?
你们去露营过吗?
♪ I'm calling on St. Christopher ♪
No, we never got the chance.
没有 我们一直没机会去
Maybe when he gets home, the three of us can.
也许他回家后 我们三个人可以一起去
You miss him, huh?
你想他了 是不是?
Yeah. He'll be home soon, though.
是 不过他很快就回家了
Yeah.
是的
♪ For the long, dark road ahead ♪
♪ on my way back to the light ♪
♪ it can get so lonely here ♪
what happened?
怎么回事?
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我
♪ Still I know I'm not alone ♪
I forgot.
我忘了
I just... forgot.
我只是 忘了
♪ Do we learn to face our fears? ♪
Mr. and Mrs. Baker, Davis is ready for release,
Baker先生 Baker太太 Davis可以出院了
if you can come with me.
跟我来吧
Mr. Baker, the police have a few more questions for you.
Baker先生 警♥察♥有几个问题要问你
♪ Names in stone ♪
go ahead. Take him home. I'll see you there.
你先带他回家吧 我一会回去
♪ And I'm on my way ♪
♪ yeah, I'm on my way ♪
hey.
嘿
Hey, baby. Did you need something?
嘿 亲爱的 你需要些什么吗?
Yeah, I need you to stop selling to my boyfriend,
是的 我要你停止向我男朋友卖♥♥毒品
or I'm going to the cops.
不然我就去找警♥察♥了
You know, when you first walked up,
当你刚走过来
I thought you was a whore.
我还以为你是个妓♥女♥
Now I'm sure you're a stupid whore.
现在我确定你是个愚蠢的妓♥女♥
Are you sure you want to threaten me? Aah!
-你确定你想要威胁我? -啊!
Because I am not very good with threats.
因为我不太喜欢被恐吓
- Get off of me!! Get off! - Hey!
-放开我! 放开! -嘿!
What the hell are you doing?
你究竟在做什么?
Get out of here. You go home!
离开这里 回家去!
Ugh!
啊!
Oh, my God. Clay! Clay!
天啊 Clay! Clay!
The next time you or this bitch come at me,
下次你或者是这个贱♥人♥再敢来找我
I will kill you,
我会杀了你们
and then I will set you on fire.
然后把你们烧成灰
Are we clear?
清楚了吗?
天啊 你还好吗?
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
你究竟在想些什么?!
What the hell were you thinking?!
你会害死我们的!
You could have got us killed!
我只是想帮你
I was trying to help you.
我不需要你的帮助!
I don't need your help!
♪ I'm calling on St. Christopher ♪
♪ I'm gonna need some help tonight ♪
♪ "Clouds And A Bee" - Goddamn Electric Bill ♪
他还好吗?
Is he okay?
他很好
He's all right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道这是怎么发生的
I-I don't know how this happened.
我因为太担心那个会议了所以
I was... I was stressed about the meeting and...
没有想到
Just wasn't thinking.
我来吧
I got him.
Clay 听我说
Clay, listen to me.
I told you I don't want your help.
我说过我不想要你的帮助
Look, you're in trouble. Can't you see that?
你有麻烦了 难道你没意识到吗?
We need to figure this out!
我们需要解决这个问题!
The only thing I need is for you to back off.
我唯一需要的是你别多管闲事
Back off?! You're telling me to back off?
多管闲事?! 你在我多管闲事?
I just had a gun pointed at me, thanks to you!
多亏了你! 一个男人用枪指着我
So I'm not in the best mood!
所以我现在心情不太好!
Don't you dare blame me!
你怎么还敢怪我!
You're the one with the drug problem.
吸毒的是你自己
You're right.
你说得对
This is my problem, not yours,
这是我的问题 不是你的
so let me help you out.
所以让我帮你解决吧
You don't have to worry about me or about any of this anymore.
你不需要再担心我 或任何跟这有关的问题
As a matter of fact, you should probably go!
事实上 你应该走了!
Clay... I asked you to leave!
-Clay -我让你离开!
I don't need you here, Quinn!
我不需要你在这里了 Quinn!
You don't mean that.
你说的不是真的
You're right.
没错
It's not that I don't need you here...
并不是我不需要你在这里
It's that I don't want you here!
而是我不想你在这里!
Get out!
出去!
♪ "Trouble" - One Twol ♪
♪ Shoot an eye from across the room ♪
♪ using everything I got to not look back at you ♪
♪ without a word, you can make my knees go weak ♪
♪ the trouble with you is the trouble with me ♪
♪ and a quick fix never comes easily ♪
Good morning.
早上好
Wow. Hi. Morning.
哦 嗨 早上好
I'm chase.
我是Chase
I mean, I'm sure you know that.
我是说 你应该已经知道了
But, um...
但是
In case you didn't, I'm...
以防你不知道 我是
Chase?
Chase?
Yeah.
是的
Wow, you're such a nerd.
哦 你真是一个呆子
Don't know how I feel
你不会知道我裸体的时侯
about being called a nerd while I'm naked.
被称做呆子的感觉
Well... how do you feel about this?
好吧 那这个你感觉怎么样?
♪ You're trouble, you're trouble ♪
♪ oh-oh ♪
♪ ah-ah-ah ♪
I feel...
我感觉
Pretty... good about it.
非常好
But... you need to stop, because,
但是 你不能再这样了 因为
although what you were just doing was...
虽然你做的
Really pretty great and you're...
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表