剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
How's his family doing?
他家人现在怎么样?
I think they're holding their breath.
我想他们一定很担心
We all are.
我们大家都很担心
I was, uh, supposed to be the one to go to Europe.
其实 呃 我才是应该去欧洲的那个
Why didn't you go?
为什么你没去?
Because I started having these stupid fugue episodes,
因为那时候我开始有这烦人的间歇性失忆
and Nate wanted to help me.
Nate想帮我
Clay, do you feel responsible for this?
Clay你觉得这事是因你而起的吗?
Why the hell would you ask me that?
你问我这个干什么?
Because I know you.
因为我了解你
Hell, yes, I feel responsible.
靠 当然了 这事本来就怪我
It should have been me.
失踪的人应该是我
He sounds like a good guy.
听起来他人不错
Yeah. He's more than that.
对 他可不仅是不错
He's a great guy...
他这人特别棒
With an amazing wife and kids.
有一个漂亮的妻子和孩子们
I would do anything for that family.
我要是有那样一个家庭 让我做什么我都愿意
Do you see him yet?
你看到他了吗?
No. You?
没有 你呢?
Uh...
呃
Yeah.
看到了
Uncle Lucas!
Lucas 叔叔!
♪Oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh♪
♪bring 'em all back to life♪
♪oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh♪
♪bring 'em all back to life♪
hey, bud.
你好啊 小家伙
♪Oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh♪
♪bring 'em all back to life♪
give me a second.
你等我一下
♪bring 'em all back to life♪
you don't write. You don't call.
你既不写信 也不打电♥话♥
Hi.
好久不见
♪Oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh♪
Hi.
好久不见
♪Bring 'em all back to life♪
♪oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh♪
♪bring 'em all back to life♪
♪oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh♪
♪bring 'em all back to life♪
buddy, come here.
小家伙 过来
Let me get a look at you.
让我好好看看你
Uh-huh.
啊哈
Well, you look...
你看起来
Exactly the same.
一点没变啊
I do not!
才不是呢!
I'm serious.
真的
I was thinking by now you'd have a mustache or something.
我还以为你现在已经开始长胡子了呢
See, Lydia?
看到没 Lydia?
Lucas: She has your eyes.
她眼睛和你真像
I think she looks like Jamie.
我觉得她长得像Jamie
You remember my sister Quinn.
还记得我妹妹Quinn吧
Of course.
当然了
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
You too. How's Sawyer and Peyton?
我也一样 Sawyer和Peyton现在怎么样?
They're good.
好着呢
Well, they should be.
她们肯定过的很好啊
They team up on me and get their way.
她们可是和我在一起 幸福着呢
I missed you so much, bud.
我好想你 小家伙
Me too.
我也想你
You better have.
你敢不想我试试
Come on. Let's go get some food.
来吧 咱们吃点东西
- Are you gonna take her? - Jamie: Yeah.
- 你要照顾她吗? - 当然
♪"Don't You Worry" - The Dimes♪
Hello.
喂
This is him.
是我
I understand.
遵命
Thank you.
谢谢
♪Hiding from someone♪
hey.
早啊
♪Hiding for no one♪
uh... Wait.
嗯... 等一下
What? ♪but not from you
什么?
- Hey. - Oh!
- 别动 - 哦!
- Chase. - Baby, I gotta go.
- Chase - 亲爱的 我得走了
No.
不
No, no, no.
不要 不要
One more pony ride.
再来一次
No. You can't afford it.
算了吧 你付不起
Besides, you weren't that good at it anyway.
另外 你的技术一点也不好
♪Don't you worry about me♪
♪I'm not falling down♪
bye, boys.
再见 伙计们
Bye, pony.
再见 小野马
Did she just leave in her underwear?
她就这么只穿着内衣走了?
She's a stripper.
她是脱衣舞娘
I think they do that.
我觉得这是她们的工作
Dude!
兄弟!
Awesome damn night!
美妙之夜!
Not so loud! Geez.
天 不要这么大声!
What's with you, anyway?
对了 你怎么了
I just got called to active duty.
我刚刚被征召了
What?!
什么?!
You got drafted? Can they do that?
你被征兵了?他们怎么能这么做?
I'm in the air force, Chris.
我是空军 Chris
Really?
真的?
Why?
为什么?
♪But don't you worry about me♪
did pony just leave me?
小野马丢下我走了?
♪don't you worry about me♪
♪I'll be all right♪
awesome... Damn... Night.
真是美妙绝伦的夜晚啊
I don't think you should go to see him.
我觉得你不应该去见他
- I have to. - Why?
- 我必须这么做 - 为什么?
I'm not afraid of him.
我不怕他
I'm not gonna be afraid of him.
我不再害怕他了
Well, then, you can not be afraid of him from here.
现在 在这里 你不必害怕他
I want to believe in forgiveness.
我想要相信宽恕的力量
I want to believe that I have that capacity
我想要相信我有这个能力
in my heart to forgive someone, but...
从心里面宽恕某个人 但是
Some things are unforgivable.
有些事情是不能被原谅的
I can forgive my part of it...
我能原谅他伤害我
But not Quentin's.
但不能原谅他杀了Quentin
我必须要去
I have to go there.
我只是
I just...
我必须去
I have to.
不是 我 是 我们
Not "I." "We."
你和我
You and me.
你和我
You and me.
住手 budala
Knock it off, budala.
嘿 看我的
Hey, man. Check this out.
停下来 伙计! 什么?
Come on, man! What?
你是绯闻少女中的chuck吗?
Are you Chuck on "the gossip girl"?
不的意思是住手
"No" means "no."
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我只是想加速处理
I just need some speed.
孩子们吃的东西黏糊糊的
Kids are eating that stuff like gummy bears, man.
♪"Under Streetlights" - Brooke Annibale♪
Nathan介绍Quinn给你认识的
Dr. Alvarez: So it was Nathan who introduced you to Quinn.
嗯 一部分
Well, sort of.
他介绍我们认识
He introduced us
但是不许我们见面
and then forbid me from seeing her.
觉得他为什么不允许呢?
Why do you think he forbid you?
我猜是因为他是我的客户
Because he was a client, I guess.
是什么促使你签下了nathan?
And what about Nathan made you want to sign him?
你知道的 他很努力
You know, he was struggling.
他有段时间非常难熬
He'd been through some rough times,
但是他全部克服了
but he was driven to rise above it all.
像你一样
Like you.
是的
Yeah.
而且他 他有一个家
A-and he... he had a family.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表