剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
-People like acoustic tracks. -Alex.
他太刻薄了
He was just so mean about it.
是哪首歌♥?
Which track was it?
《What I love about your love》
"What I love about your love."
真的吗?
Really?
不插电的版本?
Acoustic, huh?
见鬼 他是对的
Damn it, he's right.
♪"Loaded Gun" - Tyler Hilton♪
♪It's just no telling what I'll do next♪
♪but wh...♪
不要再跟我女朋友说她的歌♥很难听!
stop telling my girlfriend her song's crappy!
你听见了吗?
You hear me?
我性生活一直很美满直到你出现
I had an amazing sex life until you showed up,
你这个长得像孔雀的傻瓜!
you peacock-looking dork!
♪One thing's for sure♪
♪it'll sure be fun♪
♪Stay away from my treated i'm a loaded gun♪
♪Stay away from my treated i'm a loaded gun♪
我是Julian
This is Julian.
好的
Okay.
什么坏消息?
What kind of bad news?
我能做些什么吗?
Okay. Well, is there anything I can do?
Haley 她真漂亮
Oh, she's just beautiful, Haley.
你看那双大眼睛
Those big eyes.
她爸爸一定在忙于打拼事业
Her daddy's gonna be busy protecting the castle.
对的
Yes, he is.
看吧
Well, well.
老灰母驴
The old gray mare.
她已经不是以前的她了
She ain't what she used to be.
想一想 Robert Theodore Davis
Imagine that... Robert Theodore Davis
在教堂出现 而这教堂居然还没塌
in a church, and it's still standing.
♪"Reckless One" - Sunday Lane♪
支撑不了太久了
Not for long.
Victoria 能帮我抱她一会吗?
Uh, could you hold her for a minute, Victoria?
哦 我还以为你不想让我帮忙呢
Oh, I thought you'd never ask.
Vicky 在监狱的生活怎样?
How was prison, Vicky?
Ted 很像和你在一起生活
A lot like living with you, Ted.
嗯
Mm.
除了性生活质量更高
Except the sex was better.
哦 那肯定 你终于有机会做男人了
Oh. I'll bet. You finally got to be the man.
总得有人做吧
Someone has to be.
是啊
Yeah.
我想这不是巧合吧
Well, I'm assuming this is not a coincidence.
嗨 Haley
Hi, Haley.
她很漂亮
She's... she's beautiful.
你来干什么 Dan?
What are you doing here, Dan?
我打电♥话♥去家里找Nathan
I called the house looking for Nathan.
他不在镇上
He's out of town.
我知道 我和Jamie聊了一会
Yeah, I talked to Jamie.
他说你在这里
He said you were here.
好吧
Okay.
我的那间餐厅着火了
I had a fire at the diner.
我一无所有了
I lost everything.
真抱歉
I'm sorry to hear that.
你知道的 我在那个餐厅后面有一个住处
I had a little place in the back, you know,
那是我的家
where I lived... it was my home.
Haley 这其实让我很尴尬
I'm not proud of this, Haley.
Dan 你需要多少?
How much do you need, Dan?
我不想要你的钱
I don't want your money.
我会自己站起来的 我只是希望
I'll get back on my feet. I was just hoping...
我只是希望能到你那借宿一段时间
I just thought maybe you could put me up
就几天
for a couple of days,
直到我把事情打理好
just until I can sort things out.
我现在暂时没法联♥系♥上Nathan
I, uh, can't get ahold of Nathan,
而就算我联♥系♥上了 我真的不认为
and even if I could, I really don't think that...
我知道我的所作所为 Haley
I know what I've done, Haley.
我知道Nathan对我的看法
I know how Nathan feels about me.
所以你知道 如果不是实在走投无路
So you have to know that I wouldn't be here
我是不会来求你们的
unless I had no other place to go.
♪So no mistakes♪
♪you can be careful...♪
你知道那种
Do you know what it's like
有个漂亮小孙女
to have a beautiful granddaughter
却不敢奢望抱抱她的感觉吗?
and have no expectations of holding her...
或是接受自己无法
Or to accept the fact
成为亲生儿子家庭的一份子的事实?
that you'll never be a part of your son's family?
两个儿子都是
Either son.
我知道我的所作所为
I know what I've done.
我知道我造成了什么
I know what I created.
我只是需要一点援助
I just need a little help.
拜托了
Please.
♪and I'll be the reckless one♪
♪"What I Love About Your Love" - Jana Kramer♪
♪The moon is brighter than the morning sun♪
♪...sweeter and the bees they buzz♪
你刚才用鞋砸我了?
Did you just throw your shoe at me?
我想砸的还不单是鞋呢
I'm gonna throw more than that at you.
提出批评是有很多方式的
You know, there's a way to give constructive criticism,
而如果你认为你可以就这么来这儿
and if you just think that you can just come in here
做一个大混♥蛋♥
and just, you know, be just some big jerk...
-你说完了? -没有
You finished? No!
你很够胆
You have a lot of nerve
就在这高弹阔步 跟我说我的歌♥曲不好
to just waltz in here and tell me that my song's bad
而事实上
when actually...
现在呢?
Now?
没有 别再按那个
No, and quit lifting your finger
那个“禁音” 按钮 你这个混♥蛋♥!
off the "talkback" button, you jerk.
我知道你在做什么
I know what you're doing.
♪It's what I love about you love♪
♪Knocks me off my feet♪
♪Takes me on a trip to another galaxy♪
♪Smacks me with a smile longer than a country mile♪
你怎么做到的?
How'd you do that?
录制所有的配乐部分
Recorded all the instrumental parts.
分离出你的声音 然后黏贴进去
I just isolated your vocal and then pasted it in.
好吧 你什么时候做的?
Well, when?
-昨晚 -你一个人做的?
-Last night. -By yourself?
Chris Keller喜欢跟自己合作
Chris Keller likes jamming with Chris Keller.
那样他效率最高
That way, he works with the best.
♪You lean over my shoulder and it’s over and done♪
下次先征得我同意
Next time, ask me first.
这是我的歌♥ 我可以起诉你
It's my song. I could sue you.
除了这点
Other than that...
确实很好听
It's good.
本来这首歌♥就不错 只是录得很烂
It was already good. It was just recorded crap...
只是需要后期处理做得再好一点
it just needed to be produced better.
♪It's what I love about you love♪
现在 你想去棚里重录主音
Now, you want to go in there and re-record the vocal,
还是这个也要我来搞定?
or do I need to do that, too?
我去录
I'll do it.
很好 快去吧
Good. Hurry it up.
Chris Keller还有很多事要做
Chris Keller's got moves to make.
把你的鞋子穿好
And put your shoe back on.
这儿一阵脚臭味
It smells like feet in here now.
才没有
It does not!
♪I can never get enough♪
♪That's what I love about you love♪
客房♥已经收拾好了
Okay, the guest room is all made up.
谢谢你 Haley
Thank you, Haley.
你只能睡一两个晚上
It's just for a night or two.
然后你就得做其它的安排了
You're gonna have to make other arrangements.
当然
Of course.
你和Nathan说过了吗?
Have you spoken to Nathan yet?
不 还没有 但我会的
No, I haven't, but I will.
而且如果他说你得离开 你就得离开了
And if he says you have to go, you're gonna have to go.
我理解
I understand.
妈妈?
Mom?
嗨 Jamie
Hi, Jamie.
Dan爷爷!
Grandpa Dan!
嘿 小家伙
Hey, buddy.
哦 我想你了
Oh, I missed you.
♪"New York" - Blind Pilot♪
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表