剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
关于你 关于你的情况
about you and about your situation.
好吧 我们的情况
Well, our situation.
我只是想让你知道...
And I just want to let you know that...
我愿意为你 为宝宝做一些事
I want to do the right thing for you and the baby.
我是说 我百分之百会在你身边
I mean, I want to be there 100%
心理助产
I'm talking lamaze,
半夜去买♥♥冰琪淋 所有的一切
midnight runs for ice cream, all that.
而且我是个很棒的宝宝危险预防员
And I'm an excellent baby-proofer,
所以那你也不用担心
so you don't have to worry about that.
这真是太好了
That is so sweet.
只是 呃 只是已经有人愿意那样做了
It's just, um, somebody else already has that covered.
孩子的爸爸
The father.
Antwon 不是你的孩子
Antwon, it's not yours.
宝贝 你在这里呢
Her you go, babe.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
嗨
David: Hey.
Skills 是吗?
Skills, right?
哦 是的 嗨
Uh, yeah, hey.
对了 看
Yeah. Hey.
我只是想告诉你们我有做宝宝危险预防员的经历
I just want to offer you guys my baby-proofing expertise.
再怎么小心都不为过 是吧?
You never can be too careful, right?
哦 还有 呃...
O, and, um...
我会给你们打半折
I'll even get you half off.
Antwon Taylor 运动协调员
"Antwon Taylor. Sports coordinator.
我有经验
I've got the "skills."
哦 你得看背面
Oh, you got flip that over.
Antwon Taylor 宝宝危险预防员
"Antwon Taylor. Baby-proofer.
我很有经验
I've got the "skills".
谢谢
Thank you.
David
David.
嗨 Lauren
Hi, Lauren.
嗨
Hey.
哦 哦 你要见的怀孕的女孩子...
Oh! Oh, pregnant's the girl you're see...
呃 Lauren就是那个女孩子?
Uh, Lauren's the girl you're seeing?
对啊 你们认识?
Yeah. You guys know each other?
我还记得她给我的奇怪表情
I remember the odd look she gave me.
她在厨房♥
She was in the kitchen.
当时录音机里正放着
"Angel flying too close to the ground"
"Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground" is a 1981 single from the film Honeysuckle Rose. "
"Angel flying too close to the ground"
was playing on the record player.
她喜欢Vinyl专辑里的金属声
She liked the scratches and pops of the vinyl albums.
然后她的眼球像是要跌进头骨
And then her eyes rolled back into her head,
我看着她的尸体有些退却
and I watched her body just quit.
她就那么停了下来
She just stopped.
我奔向了她
So I ran to her.
Sara! 嘿!
Sara! Hey!
我觉得不管我
And I was thinking that no matter how hard
我的腿迈得有多快
I pressed my legs against the ground,
都还是不够快
it wasn't fast enough.
我好像永远也跑不向她
It took me an eternity to get to her.
我抱住了她
And as I was holding her,
一直在想 这一定是在做梦
I remember thinking, "this must be a dream."
你知道的 好像我的大脑在告诉我
You know, as if my brain was telling me
这不可能是真的
that this couldn't be reality.
一个25岁的女孩子不会就这样突然死掉
25-year-old women don't just drop dead.
我等着她醒过来
I waited for her to wake up.
我呆住了 不会说话 不会动
I was numb. I couldn't speak or move.
我只是呆在她旁边 直到他们把她抬上担架...
I just stood over her while they put her on a stretcher...
用布掩住她的脸
And pulled the sheet over her face.
我一直在想 这不会是真的
I was thinking, "this can't be real.
这不会是真的
This can't be real."
接下来呢 Clay?
What happened next, Clay?
我在想 我不能没有她
I was thinking, "I can't go on without her.
我只是...我不能
I just... I can't possibly."
Clay 你看到了什么?
What do you see, Clay?
我无法继续了
I can't talk about this.
无法 还是不想?
Can't or don't want to?
都有
Either.
等一下
Wait.
这么说 David和Lauren在一起了
So, David is with Lauren.
是啊
Mm-hmm.
- 我们认识的那个Lauren - 没错
Our Lauren. Yeah.
那么她的肚子里... 是他的?
And the... is his?
对
Yep.
我觉得吧 我挺为他们俩高兴的 但是就是有点奇怪
I mean, I'm happy for them both, but it's kind of weird.
同感
I bet.
你看 我和David在一起的时候
You know, with David,
我从来没想过我们会要孩子
I could never see us having kids.
你知道吗? 我挺享受我们
You know? I loved how spontaneous
之前那种自然的生活
our life was early on.
那现在呢? 和Clay在一起?
And what about now? With Clay?
和Clay 情况很不同
With Clay, it's different.
我们很少顾虑我们的未来
You know, I'm less concerned about our future.
不管生活中发生什么都顺其自然
Whatever happens, happens.
总有一天 我们的梦想都会实现
It'll be a dream come true, whatever it is.
趁我报♥警♥前 你给我赶紧离开这里
You need to leave now, before I call the police.
别紧张 我只是忘了我的手♥机♥
I forgot my phone. That's all.
那你就想来就来啊 赶紧走
How convenient. Now go.
你知道吗 我没做过任何事
You know, I haven't done anything.
没做过任何事?
Haven't done anything?
我服满了刑期
I served my time.
我现在有权像任何人一样在Tree Hill活动
I have just as much right to be around Tree Hill as anybody.
我也有权拒绝向任何人服务
And I have the right to refuse service to anybody,
所以我不招待你
and I'm not serving you.
立刻走
Now go.
就是那个混♥蛋♥
There's that son of a bitch.
那么你有什么计划?
So, what's the plan?
我要跟他谈谈
I'm gonna have a conversation with him.
哦 就像你昨天跟那个囚犯谈话那样"谈谈"?
Oh, like a conversation conversation?
只要能问出来话 怎么谈都可以
I'm gonna whatever kind it takes to get answers.
好吧 等等 你不能直接去找他
All right. Hold on. You can't just walk up to him.
为什么?
Why not?
因为他身上可能有一把枪
Because he probably has a gun, for one.
而那两个家伙身上可能有两把
And those guys, for two.
如果他们再打个电♥话♥
What do you think would happen if they made one phone call
说Dan Scott正在打听他儿子的事
saying that Dan Scott is snooping around,
你想想会发生什么?
looking for his son?
既然我们已经知道他在哪儿了
All I'm saying is now that we know where he is,
我们就该好好计划一下
we should come up with some sort of plan.
什么 你现在告诉我从上周以来你们在
So, you're telling me that you're actually no closer
找我丈夫的案子上依然毫无进展?
to finding my husband now than you were a week ago?
抱歉 女士 我可以带你去问
I'm sorry, ma'am. I can point you
负责这个案子的探长
to the detectives in charge of the case,
- 但是他们会对你说同样的话 - 探长?!
- but they'll tell you the same thing. - The detectives?!
你是说那群在那里看着球赛
You mean those guys back there who are watching the game
放声大笑 喝着咖啡的混♥蛋♥们?!
and laughing and drinking coffee?!
根本没人在找我丈夫 我受够了!
Nobody is doing anything to find my husband, and I'm tired of it!
嘿 嘿 听着 我知道你现在很激动 但是你必须冷静一下
Hey, hey. Look, look. I know that you're upset, but you do need to calm down.
都过去一周了! 这太荒谬了! 你能不能体会到...
It has been a week! This is absolutely absurd! Do you have any idea...
我们正在尽我们所能!
We are doing everything that we can!
根本不够! 不! 如果你不冷静下来
It's not enough! No! If you don't calm down,
我们就不得不把你赶出去了
we'll have to remove you from the bulding.
我今天下午还去趟了停尸房♥!
I went to the morgue this afternoon!
我们能不能找谁来把你接走?
Is there anyone we can call?
Haley...
Haley...
没人把这事当回事
Nobody is making this a priority.
好像Nathan失踪这事已经被人遗忘了
It's like Nathan's missing, and it's yesterday's news.
也许你该和Dan谈谈
Maybe you should talk to Dan.
我以前相信过Dan
I have trusted Dan before,
但是他总是让我觉得相信他是个愚蠢无比的选择
and he always makes me feel like an idiot for it.
我明白 我们都有很多理由恨他
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表