剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
怎么了?
What?
昨晚你太厉害了 一直守着我
You were pretty badass last night, keeping me safe.
我得照看我的男人啊
I got to watch out for my man.
是啊 你男人喜欢你这样
Yeah, well, your man loves you for it.
但你得好好休息
But you got to get a good night's sleep.
你吃药了吗?
Did you take your pills?
吃了
I took my pills.
感觉还好吗?
Do you feel okay?
感觉很好
I feel fine.
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
我爱你 我不会去任何地方
I love you, and I'm not going anywhere.
所以快闭上你那双漂亮的眼睛
So go on and close those pretty eyes.
今晚轮到我照顾你休息了
It's my turn to watch you sleep tonight.
♪I hear the train all night♪
♪The sound of it went, blowing through♪
♪a subtle lapse♪
你妈真的很讨厌你♥爸♥爸
your mom really hates your dad.
我知道
I know.
从我记事起就那样
It's been like that as long as I can remember.
哦
Ugh.
我跟她说了“Baker宝贝”服装系列的想法
I showed her my ideas for baker man.
她不感兴趣
She wasn't into it.
哦 抱歉 宝贝
Oh. Sorry, baby.
我之前没告诉你
So, I didn't tell you this
因为我不想毁了这么完美的一天
because I didn't want to spoil the whole day,
但要租用我们摄影棚的电影停拍了
but the movie that was going to rent our stage fell through.
在教堂的时候他们给我打电♥话♥了
They called when we were at the church.
还可能有转机吗?
Is there any chance that could change?
通常没有
Usually not.
所以现在我有所有的设备
So now I have all this equipment,
一笔巨额贷款和一个空旷完好的摄影棚
a huge loan, and an empty sound stage.
我们要怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
首先 我要和你好好亲热一番
Well, first I'm gonna rock your world.
哦
Oh.
然后 我们需要睡个好觉
And then we're gonna get some sleep.
明天我会去工作 把事情解决好
And tomorrow I'm gonna go to work and figure it out.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
真准时
Right on schedule.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
-那明早见 -要不要我帮忙?
See you in the morning. You want me to come?
不
No.
你还得处理摄影棚的事呢
You have a studio to run.
好好睡下 我爱你
Get some sleep. I love you.
小心点 我也爱你 宝贝
Be careful. I love you, too, baby.
♪I got wise and I got old♪
哦 看看
Well, well,
Haley James来邀请我深夜狂欢了啊
it's the Haley James late-night booty call.
“Haley James Scott” 还有没人邀请你
"Haley James Scott," and it really isn't.
你这么晚在这儿做什么?
What are you doing here so late?
只是 呃 抓紧工作
Just, uh, getting caught up,
努力思考怎样最好地运营这个唱片公♥司♥
trying to figure out how best to run this label...
如果你让我接管的话
if you let me, that is.
嗯 好吧 Alex确实提到
Mm. Well, Alex did say
你用那套欠揍做法帮她解决了问题
that you helped her in your own offensive way.
Alex说我帮她了?
Alex said I helped her, huh?
只是因为我说真话
Look... just because I tell the truth
因为我说你闻起来很香 你确实也是
and just because I say you smell good when you do...
你真的很香
and you do...
不代表我是来这捣乱的
does not mean I'm here to cause trouble.
好吗? 我确实想帮忙
Okay? I really am here to help.
如果这是真的
If that's true...
那你可以留下来
then you can stay.
但你试用期比别人严格两倍
But you are on double-secret probation!
别搞砸了
Don't screw up.
好的
Nice!
Haley 我问你些事儿
Haley, let me ask you something...
Alex和她男朋友是怎么回事?
what's the deal with Alex and her boyfriend?
再见
I'll see you later.
Haley
Haley.
Chris Keller很想念你
Chris Keller missed you.
♪So don't you now♪
他怎么样? 比我厉害?
How was he... any better?
嘘 我不想谈论他
Shh! I don't want to talk about him.
我在亲吻我的男朋友
I'm kissing my boyfriend.
回答得棒极了
That's a great answer.
唯一比和你一起醒来更棒的
The only thing better than waking up with you
就是和你一起入睡
is ending the night with you.
嗯
Hmm.
♪Believe me♪
♪And don't keep me like you have me♪
♪and don't kiss me like you don't♪
♪I got wise and I got old♪
♪Not once, not once did I fold♪
♪so don't you now♪
♪some land holds a home♪
♪some of my years only hold♪
♪me to roam♪
♪but I tell myself it's true♪
♪you see a home you see a man♪
♪you see it, too♪
♪and I say don't you know you have her♪
对 那是你的小熊
Yeah, there's your little bear.
我们来看看
Let's take a look.
哦 你拿到你的小熊了? 你拿到你的小熊了是吗?
Oh, you got your bear? Did you get your bear? Yeah?
人们说地狱是没有尽头的
People say hell is endless.
哦 太棒了
Oh, it's so exciting.
是我们最可怕的噩梦
They say it's our worst nightmare...
是我们阴暗的一面
The face of our darkness.
你好 儿子
Hello, son.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
但不管它是
But whatever it is,
什么样的
however it is,
对我来说 地狱空无一人
I say hell is empty...
因为恶魔就在我们身边
And all the devils are here.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表