剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
我以为你过来打声招呼 然后去找Chuck
I thought you were gonna swing by and see Chuck later.
谁? 哦 小Keller
Who? Oh, kid Keller.
我不知道 今天太诡异了
I don't know. It's been kind of a crazy day.
听着 不管什么原因 他认为你是个好人
Look, for whatever reason, he thinks you're a good guy.
诡异或者怎样 好好对他
Crazy day or not, don't be a jerk to him.
他的生活已经很不易了
His life's been tough.
我听说当酒保给你建议的话
I heard that when the bartender gives you a tip,
你是不用给他小费的
you don't have to tip the bartender.
抱歉了!
Sorry!
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, bud.
♪and I just want something that makes me feel... ♪
♪and I just want something that makes me feel... ♪
你好 帅哥
Hey, handsome stranger.
想喝什么?
Name your poison.
要一杯沙伊拿铁
Can I get a chai latte?
没问题
No problem.
等等
Wait.
你刚才说的是沙伊?
Did you say chai?
是的
Yeah.
沙伊过时了
Chai is so yesterday.
现在流行咖啡
Coffee is the new chai.
整个早上你都陪着宝宝们太贴心了
It was sweet that you spent the morning with the boys.
你们去哪儿了?
Where'd you go?
我带他们去了医院
I took them to the hospital.
发生什么了? 他们没事吧?
What happened? Are they okay?
孩子们没事
The boys are fine,
但是医生认为我应该休息一天
but the doctor thinks I need to take the day off.
不要这样
Don't do that.
怎么了
What?
不要用这种眼神看着我
Don't give me that look.
医生也给我了这样的同情目光
The doctor gave me the same kind of sympathetic look.
保姆也是
So did the babysitter.
我已经厌倦了大家总是对我怀疑
I'm tired of people giving me the benefit of the doubt.
没有人怀疑你
No one needs to give you the benefit of the doubt.
那是一个难以避免的错误
It was a genuine mistake.
也是我的错误
It was my mistake, too.
我知道你已经被摄影棚搞得焦头烂额了
I knew you were overwhelmed and preoccupied with the stage.
你总是很忙碌 你睡眠不好
You were in a hurry. You were sleep-deprived.
我早就应该想到的
I should have seen that.
♪ This lonely is killing me ♪
医生是对的
the doctor's right.
你应该精神放松一下
You just need to take your mind off of it.
我们两个都是
We both do.
♪ ...Don't see what I can't quite reach... ♪
不如你去看一场电影吧?
Why don't you go see a movie?
♪ Lost floating like a boat in the ocean ♪
你需要的
You need it.
♪The midnight starlight won't shine, oh ♪
♪lost floating like a boat in the ocean ♪
给你 旅行愉快
There you go. Have a nice flight.
嗨 我想请你帮忙
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me.
我真的很想知道我的丈夫Nathan Scott
I really need to know if my husband, Nathan Scott,
昨晚是否在2326航♥班♥上
was on flight 2326 last night.
好的
Okay.
好的 这个航♥班♥昨晚准时到达
Well, I can tell you the flight did arrive in Tree Hill
到达了树坡镇
on time last night,
但是我不能泄露旅客个人信息
but I'm not allowed to disclose any personal information
非常抱歉
about passengers... I'm sorry.
我是他的妻子 没关系的
I'm his wife. It's okay.
很抱歉 这是规定
No, I'm sorry. It's protocol.
还有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Anything else I can help you with?
不 谢了
No. Thanks.
女士
Miss.
我保证一切都没事
Look, I'm sure everything is just fine.
可能他没有乘坐那班飞机
You know, I bet he just... he missed his flight.
你知道吗 如果再有一个人跟我说这个
You know, if one more person tells me that,
我会疯掉的
I'm gonna lose my mind.
你能想象一下如果你的
Can you imagine how you'd feel
丈夫失踪了
if your husband was missing
却没有人愿意帮助你的感受吗?
and no one would help you find him?
好的
Okay.
这不是我告诉你的
You didn't hear this from me.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
好的 看上去Nathan Scott
Okay, it looks like Nathan Scott
昨晚确实乘坐了2326航♥班♥
was on flight 2326 last night.
希望这能帮上你
I hope that helps.
♪"Mothers" - S. Carey ♪
Keller说他很抱歉 他有事耽误了
Keller said he was sorry. He got held up.
让我过来看看你
Told me to swing by and check on you.
我就知道Keller不会放我鸽子
I knew Keller wouldn't leave me hanging.
我可以去见你父亲 如果你不介意的话
I can meet your dad if you want.
当然了 完全可以
Of course. That's a given.
但是你没有问我
But you didn't ask me.
不需要问
Didn't think I had to.
他在家吗?
Is he... is he here yet?
不 还不在
No, not yet.
可能是来晚了
Must be running late.
有的时候他会迟到
Sometimes he's late.
那我们还有些时间打会儿篮球
Then we have time to shoot some hoops.
快点想
Think fast.
有人把这个放在我的车上
Someone put this on my car.
[烤汉堡就好 不用烤你儿子]
Julian
Julian.
为什么需要一个陌生人来告诉
Why did it take a stranger to tell me the truth
我应该被惩罚的事实
that I deserve to be punished.
Julian
Julian...
看那 世界! James家又有了一个女孩!
Look out, world! It's another James girl!
孩子 有了你妈妈漂亮的脸蛋
Boy, oh, boy, between your mommy's good looks
和你♥爸♥爸的运动细胞
and your daddy's athleticism,
你就是无与伦比的
you are going to be unstoppable.
嘿 说到这 你有Nathan的消息吗?
Hey, speaking of, have you heard from Nathan?
没有 怎么了?
No, why?
哦 他昨晚起就没回家
Oh, he, uh, he didn't make it home last night.
我肯定他没什么事 他经常改航♥班♥的
Well, I'm sure he's fine. He always changes flights.
他可能只是还在飞机上不能打电♥话♥
He's probably just in the air and can't call.
那我能为你做点什么呢?
So, what can I do for you?
想要我再从家里带点东西给你吗?
Want me to bring you some more stuff from home?
其实 我在考虑放弃
You know, honestly, I'm thinking about leaving.
我不确定Dr. Alvarez
I'm just not sure that Dr. Alvarez
是适合我的医生
is the right doctor for me.
为什么? 怎么了?
Why? What happened?
他觉得我在对自己隐瞒一个大秘密
He thinks that I'm hiding some big secret from myself
这就是我神游的原因
and that's what's making me wander.
他把我诊断为神游症
He diagnosed me with a fugue disorder.
能治好吗?
Can it be treated?
应该行吧 大多数人都停止了神游
Yeah, I guess most people stop wandering
一旦他们到达了能知道是什么 引发神游的阶段
once they've come to terms with whatever triggered it.
如果已经有了诊断结论和可能的治疗方法
I mean, if you have a diagnosis and a possible cure,
你为什么要离开?
why would you want to leave?
我...
I
是什么严重到
What could possibly be bad enough
能让我的脑子停转?
to make my brain shut down?
我想我只是很害怕面对
I guess I'm just afraid
那些丧失的记忆可能是什么
of what that missing information might be.
我也怕我的挣扎给你带来更多的负担
And I'm afraid of burdening you with more of my struggle.
正是因为害怕 你才应该留下
It's because you're afraid that you need to stay.
你也许应该用闩或是别的什么
You should probably have them reinforce the windows
来加固窗户
with bars or something.
快到月圆之日了
Full moon's a-comin'.
到这里来 马上
Get over here. Right now.
把这个硬币给我
Give me this coin.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
没有
No.
好吧 至少我们知道你不是一个狼人
Well, at least we know you're not a werewolf.
太不好了
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表