剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
I know we both have many, many reasons to hate him,
但是Dan也许是我们唯一的希望
but Dan may be our only hope.
天啊
God.
你说 你都跟别人胡说了些什么!
Wade: Tell me where you've been running your mouth!
什么都没说! 臭小子 你给我说!
Chuck: No! Boy, answer me!
什么都没有! 你都胡说了些什么!
No! Tell me what you said!
啊!
Ow!
现在就给我说! 说啊!
Answer me right now! Answer me!
Wade 停手吧! 求你了!
Mrs. Scolnik: Wade, stop! Please!
你都说什么了 死小子?! 啊?!
What'd you say, boy?! Huh?!
你是不是乱说了?!
You been running your mouth?!
没有! 绝对没有!
No! No!
还敢说没有
You been running
你会伤着他的! 让他走吧! 让他走吧!
You're hurting him! Let him go! Let him go!
你在这呆着 听到没?
You stay out here. Hear me?
我不是让你离... 嗷!
I thought I told you stay... ow!
你没打电♥话♥ 所以我猜
You didn't call, so I'm guessing
那个混球没再出现了?
that son of a bitch didn't show up again?
其实他来了 但是只在这儿停留了一小会
He did, actually, but it was only for a second,
然后我毫不费力地把他解决了
and I handled it pretty effortlessly, if I must say.
哟 是吗? 当然
- Oh, yeah? - Mm-hmm.
你今天让我很感动
You inspired me today.
而且当时真的很性感 你让我感觉很有安全感
It was pretty sexy, actually, you getting all protective.
- 你喜欢那样 是吧? - 是啊
- You liked that, did you? - Mm-hmm.
你是对的
You were right.
我想他只是想吓唬我
I think he was just trying to scare me.
如果你再见到他 一定要给我打电♥话♥
You need to call me if you ever see him again.
明白
Okay.
Nathan有什么新消息吗?
Any news on Nathan?
没有 但是我想我们已经快找到他了
No, not quite, but I think we're getting closer.
真不敢相信这一切
I can't believe this is happening.
这些事甚至不像是真的
It doesn't even seem real.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我很为Haley感到难过
I feel so bad for Haley.
很难想像
I can't imagine.
喂!
Hey!
♪"Sorrowing Man" - City & Colour♪
♪ sorrowing man ♪
♪ look how worn you've become ♪
♪ you once were lord of the barren sea ♪
♪ there's blood on our hands ♪
♪ in this perfect madness ♪
♪ we're living on borrowed time ♪
♪ oh, how you have lost your way ♪
♪ oh, how you have lost your way ♪
你看到什么了?
what did you see?
你知道我看到什么了
You know what I saw.
我看到了我儿子
I saw my son.
你就想告诉我他是我儿子?
You're telling me that he's my son?
我没告诉你任何事 这事得由你告诉我
I'm not telling you anything. You have to tell me.
你怎么能这么做?你一直在玩我
How'd you do this? You're screwing with my head.
Clay 我什么都没做过
Clay, I haven't done anything.
我之前说过 我相信你的意识
Like I said before, I believe your mind
很久以来
hs been trying to tell you something
一直在试图告诉你一些事
for quite some time now.
那么 你一直知道这段时间发生的所有事?
So, you've known about this the whole time?
你让我丢下我的孩子到处跑?
You let me walk around, unaware of my own child?
这么多年了!
For years!
直到我像个僵尸一样在旋转木马上醒来?
Until I'm some sort of zombie waking up on merry-go-rounds?
你为什么不直接告诉我?
Why the hell didn't you tell me?
- 我们试过了 - "我们"是谁?
We tried. Who's "we"?
Sara的父母 和我
Sara's parents. Me.
Clay Sara死后每一天我都在跟你说
Clay, I told you every day after Sara died.
我跟你说了 但是你一点都听不进去
I told you, but you blocked it out.
你当时没准备好
You weren't ready.
呵 我现在也没准备好
Well, I'm not ready now, either.
他说你告诉过他他马上就可以离开这里了
He said that you told him he's gonna be leaving soon.
为什么?
Why?
因为他要和我一起离开吗?
Because he's gonna be leaving with me?
他才不会和我一起走呢
He's not leaving with me.
♪ Oh, how you have lost your way ♪
Clay?
Clay?
你现在想把这个飞机修好吗?
Want to put the plane back together now?
Clay 你准备好了吗?
Clay, are you ready?
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
Clay?
Clay?
♪ Oh, how you have lost your way♪
♪ Oh, how you have lost your way♪
♪ Oh, how you have lost your way♪
Clay!
Quinn: Clay!
Clay...
Clay...
你怎么在家里?你好了吗?
What are you doing home? Is everything okay?
还记得我们一直希望我的病情能有所进展吗?
You know that breakthrough that we were hoping for?
我做到了
I had it.
好吧...
Look...
没关系的
It's okay.
不管你说什么都不会改变我们
Nothing you say is gonna change us.
我保证
I promise.
♪ Oh, how you have lost your way ♪
原谅我吧 Nathan
forgive me, Nathan.
我真的不知道还能做些什么
I just don't know what else to do.
Haley?
Haley?
你都知道些什么
Tell me what you know.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表