剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
That's the man that has Nathan?
就是那个人抓了Nathan?
No. A guy named Dmitri has Nathan.
不 一个叫Dmitri的家伙抓了Nathan
That's a low-life drug dealer.
那是个贩毒的人♥渣♥
And?
然后呢?
And I overheard you and Quinn
然后我无意中听到你和Quinn
talking about Clay's drug problem,
谈论Clay的毒瘾问题
so I decided to discourage this dealer.
所以我决定阻止这个毒贩
What does this have to do with Nathan?
这和Nathan有什么关系?
当我接近他的时候
When I approached him,
无意中听到他在电♥话♥里
I overheard him talking on the phone
to a guy named Dmitri.
和一个叫Dmitri的家伙说话
How many Dmitris do you know in Tree Hill?
在Tree Hill有几个Dmitri?
♪"Night Out" - Promise and The Monster♪
♪Graceful ache♪
Wait. I have waited long enough. I want my husband back.
- 等下 - 我已经等得够久了 我想要我丈夫回来
What are you gonna do?
你想要做什么?
You gonna walk up to him
你想走向他
and ask him nicely to tell you where Dmitri is?
客气地让他告诉你Dmitri在哪儿?
I don't plan on asking him nicely.
我不打算客气地问他
Look out that guy. Take a good look.
小心那个家伙 好好看看
♪Kindness♪
You see anything there that should make us concerned?
你看到那儿有什么我们要小心的东西吗?
Yeah. He has a gun.
嗯 他有支枪
He has a gun. And we don't.
他有支枪 我们没有
So we have to be smart.
所以我们放聪明点
Okay. All right.
好的 好的
So, what's your plan?
所以 你的计划是?
I'm not the one you're supposed to be arresting.
我不是你们应该拘捕的人
That guy was beating his son.
那人在打他的儿子
And I stopped him.
而我制止了他
Son, we need to ask you a few questions about tonight.
孩子 我们需要问你关于今晚的几个问题
Need you be honest with me, okay?
需要你对我说实话 好吗?
Did your father hurt you earlier?
你♥爸♥爸早些时候伤害过你吗?
Go ahead, sweetie.
说啊 亲爱的
Tell the officer the truth.
告诉警官真♥相♥
Tell him your father never...
告诉他你♥爸♥爸绝不会...
Laid a hand on you.
对你动手
Son, this is important. Did your father hit you?
孩子 这很重要 你的爸爸打你了?
No.
不
Clay?
Clay?
You know the traumatic event
你知道吗 我有一个病因
that I was hiding from everyone,
我瞒过了所有人
including myself?
甚至我自己都不知道?
Well, we, uh, we figured it out.
我们 呃 我们找到这个病因了
And...
而且...
He just had a birthday.
他刚刚过了一个生日
We had a son, Quinn.
我们以前有一个儿子 Quinn
Me and Sara.
我和Sara
I have a son.
我有一个儿子
H-how is that possible?
怎么可能呢?
Somehow I erased him from my memory after her death.
不知怎么的 在她死后在我把他从记忆中清除了
It's the reason for my fugue state.
这就是我神游的原因
I mean, a-are you sure?
我是说 你...确定?
Yeah, I'm sure.
是的 我确定
Oh, God.
哦 上帝
It's been like waking up from a dream. I just...
就像是从梦中醒来 我只是...
The reality that I thought I knew before made sense to me,
我之前以为我所知的事实都是合情合理的
but now I'm awake, and I know what's true.
但现在我清醒了 我知道什么是真的
I have a son.
我有个儿子
And, Quinn...
而且 Quinn...
It's Logan.
他名字叫Logan
Logan's my son.
Logan是我的儿子
Just knowing that Xavier's walking the same streets as us
知道Xavier和我们一样走过同样的街道
makes me feel sick.
都使我感到恶心
I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight.
我今晚睡不着了
Maybe it wasn't him at Karen's.
或许在Karen咖啡店的不是他
Maybe it was just in my head.
或许只是我的猜想
He's putting us both so on edge,
他把我们俩都逼到边境
maybe we're just jumping at shadows.
或许我们只是在阴影中徘徊
Do you really believe that?
你真的这么认为?
I don't know.
我不知道
What I do know is that I'm here, and our boys are here,
我确定的是我在这儿 我们的孩子也在这
and I'm not gonna let anything happen to them.
我不会让他们发生任何意外
Or you. I promise.
或是你 我保证
♪Mobile plays "rock-a-bye baby" ♪
Sorry. We're closed for the night.
抱歉 我们今晚打烊了
I know.
我知道
We're closed.
我们打烊了
So you said.
你刚才说过了
Can I help you with something?
那你想干什么?
Yes, I think you can.
我确实想干点什么
Dude, wake up.
哥们儿 醒醒
W-what are you doing?
你在做什么?
Taking my dawg out for a run.
带我的狗狗出去溜溜
You got a dog?
你有只狗?
No, you my dawg, dawg.
不 你 我的哥们儿 哥们儿
Did Millie put you up to this?
Millie让你这么做的?
No. You did, chubs.
不 是你 胖胖
Am I really that bad?
我真的那么糟糕?
我在考虑把你的名字Mouth(大嘴巴)改成Chins(双下巴)
I'm thinking about changing your name from mouth to chins.
现在我们出去! 走 走 走!
Now let's go! Move, move, move!
好吧 我起来 我起来
All right. I'm up. I'm up.
♪"My Only One" - Boy & Bear ♪
早安
Morning.
我们有个刻着他名字的摇篮
We had a crib with his name above it.
和遥控飞机模型
And a mobile of planes.
我现在什么都记得很清晰
I can see it so clearly now.
真无法相信我能忘记这些事
I-I just can't believe I ever forgot about it.
我就把他丢在那
I just left him there.
我有个儿子而我遗弃他了
I had a son, and I abandoned him.
I mean, trauma or no trauma,
无论与否受过创伤
how the hell can someone erase their own child for six years?
怎么会有人清除了自己孩子的记忆达六年之久?
I just left him there and never went back.
就把他丢在那 一去不回
That doesn't mean that you can't go back now.
那并不意味着你现在无法挽回
I don't know if I can.
我不知道我是否可以
Of course you can.
你当然可以
And I'm gonna go with you.
而且我和你一起
♪And, ohhhh, I wander♪
♪'cause when my shadow moves, I shudder♪
Hey. Here to fix your toilet.
嘿 来这儿维修你们的厕所
I... think you have the wrong address.
我... 想你们找错地儿了
I didn't call for a plumber.
我没有叫水管工
Hi. I hear you got a... You got a backed-up toilet.
嗨 我听你说你厕所堵了
No one called for a plumber. Our toilet is fine.
没有人叫水管工 我们的厕所没事
Um, no, a Brooke Davis called me,
呃 不 一位Brooke Davis给我打电♥话♥
and she said to get here quick.
她说快点到这儿
"The toilet is backed up
"厕所被Karen's café
on account of the muffins at Karen's café."
的松饼堵上了"
I did not call a plumber.
我没有打电♥话♥叫水管工
There is nothing wrong with our toilet.
我们的厕所一点问题没有
And there is certainly nothing wrong with our muffins.
我们的松饼当然更是没问题
Why would I volunteer so much information?
为什么我要自愿透漏这么多信息?
Brooke Davis?
Brooke Davis?
I'm here about the broken crapper.
我来这儿是维修坏厕所
Crap.
那个贱♥人♥
Excuse me.
打扰了
Hi. It's not broken.
嗨 厕所没坏
♪And I hope you understand♪
♪my strength lies...♪
Where is that slut you call a boss?
你称作老板的荡♥妇♥在哪儿?
Hi, Brooke.
嗨 Brooke
Welcome to Tree Hill café.
欢迎光临Tree Hill café
How can I help you... Neighbor?
有什么能为你效劳的... 邻居?
♪And, ohhh, I live in fear♪
Thanks for bailing me out.
谢谢你保释我出来
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表